We are all in danger

They have awoken an ancient evil.

We are all doomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auU0vtb7BAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

corey goode in spherebeingalliance dot com

exopolitics dot org

divinecosmos dot com (click the start here)

sitsshow dot blogspot dot com

wespenre dot com

be careful in these waters user

Someone redpill me on what's happening in Antarctica.

I watched a YT vid last night about Kerry visiting during the election, and religious leaders meeting there or something. What's happening? Have ((((they)))) discovered something?

If you look at the Byrd ( USA ) location, that is one of the most significant areas to watch.

Also the Scott Base / McMurdo area is extremely important, as that whole bay area is.

The other area to watch closely is east of the General Belgrano Argentine base. That whole area, really stretching all the way down to the former USSR Mirnyy base.

If it looks "too empty", it's because there is a lot of activity there or it's a no-go-zone.

Wow great thread A+ very politics or news related lots of content good job keep posting great work standing ovation

Oh look more people who've gone nutter butters.. sage and move on nothing worth seeing here lol

Aware me faggots. The fuck is going on?

Wasn't there something about a massive object or crater being discovered in the arctic this month, maybe the arctic is where the original meteor struck the Earth which killed the Dinosaurs and the remnants of it created the moon?

>Mfw humanity was actually an accident
>We weren't supposed to exist

Redpill me on "The Law of One". It's referenced all over the place.

What the fuck is going on, someone tell me NOW

AYY YA YA YA

Did they discovered my (You)s there?

Where are my (You)s?

Have you seen them?`
Can you give me any?

No we are not. The tides have turned against them, and THEY are running scared.

I've seen some shit you faggots have pulled off, and I can say with certainty that your collective faggotry does somehow manifest into reality and with that being said stop it with your rampant faggotry and these "memetics"

We've done enough back then with ebola-chan, we've fucked with Baneposting into reality before and now with this antarctic hysteria let it be stop trying to delve into things that are better left alone.

Nay

Trivia: Antartica looks small on maps but it's actually the size of Canada plus two Alaskas.

Heck even to this day we keep discovering ancient maya ruins, imagine what could be there

>Can you give me any?

use you code or shut up

The reason most governments want a one world government is to achieve total compliance from all humans. They want to make everyone at peace which is why the left wants to "liberate" gays, women, blacks, muslims, illegals, you know the spiel. Once we do that, the aliens promised to ascend humans to our best potential and allow us to achieve technology we only ever dreamed of.

Wouldn't that be a good thing?

And it's failing, they know it, and they are panicking.

>ascend humans to our best potential and allow us to achieve technology we only ever dreamed of.

If people wanted that they could just make me God-emperor of man-kind

Depends. since it means the extinction of white people, we will never get to experience the ascension anyways so that's why white people oppose it.

Space niggers, FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no because the technology is a meat grinder that makes hamburgers out of human meat

This better be good, I hope this has some interesting shit.

Not really. They want no moral code, plus we would lose free will, so to speak.

GWAR

It's not a pyramid it's too fucking crooked

it's just some britsh shit thread

nothing to take seriously

While OP has no idea what Erosion is, I would welcome our superior humanoid masters.

>(((POLAND)))

You can't even into space.

so did they successfully use cern to open a portal in antarcticapyramids to saturn where the demons reside?

>They want to make everyone at peace

wrong

their first agenda, should they have a world wide influence and power is to reduce global population by 3/4

by any means necessary

Antartica is Atantis covered with ice.

The atlantans were killed by inhabitants of the hollow earth.

The island froze over during the ice age blocking most entrances to the inner earth.

The nazis went there before the end of the war to ask for assistance. They refused to help in the war but offered refuge for any survivors.

The recent expeditions there were to explore the ruins. The pyramid was explored. They must have activated something inside the pyramid. A massive crack has appeared miles deep.

The ancient ones are going to return and exact vengeance upon us.

We are in grave danger.

Peace was a bad word, that's why I added compliance in there as well.

But white people will be doomed since it means giving up everything we worked for and give it to non-whites who have nothing regardless if they deserve it or not.
We have to PROVE we are capable of total compliance, which I'm sure you can see the problem with.

We are all going to die.

Guys, is this really a sign of the end? Just found this, think it could really mean something bad. I think the user was right about the law of one.

Literally what?

>reduce the global population by 75%
You fucking wish. We have 7.4 billion. Dropping us to 500k would require killing off over 93% of all humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=auU0vtb7BAw

bluepill Egyptology wanted you to believe that pyramids were built using copper chisels and stone hammers and a 1500ft ramp in just 20 years as a tomb for a low grade pharaoh 3600 years ago

This stone on the picture was erected, when the world only had only about 500.000.000 people

They failed, because Asians and Africans exponentially raised there population, from the technology they got from the west

You think we don't have the technology to easily accomplish this? If someone really wanted to, they could have it done by the end of the month with control over a nuclear arsenal and food supplies.

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't /x/ lite

first thing i thought of

Most efficient way of doing that is wiping out india, china and africa. In fact don't they have like half the world's pop?

It looks like a three dimensional slice of pizza. Could there be a cp connection?

The stones were erected in the 1980s, pretty sure the world population was higher than 500,000,000 then

See...Sometimes i thought i was mainlining the secret truth of the universe. Shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride asshole.

Am scared.

No.

Guys... this shit is stupid.

>merge with ignorant shitskins
>lose the love of your Race for (((technology))) we could create ourselves

I'll pass. Race is all that matters.

We are the ones who can decide our fate, why drop that for shitty alyium junk?

repeating integers confirms