Why is Mexico so shitty?

Why is Mexico so shitty havig to first world rich countries as neighbors?

It's full of mexicans.

Because the age of consent is like 12-14... all they do all day is fuck children and sell drugs

And who is buying those drugs Mr Ameriyonki?

fpbp

If you're going to write in English, write it properly you fucking indian mong.

I like the Mexicans. The doctors and dentists are superior to American ones. The border town I go to has thousands of Canadians getting health care, so they know it too.

have you ever lived around Méxicans?
And i dont mean city medium-high class mexicans but rather town mexicans.
All they do is drink until they dont know if they are fucking a whore or a fag, spend their little money in vices like alcohol,betting,racing,fighting etc and doing petty shit.

Medicine is seen as the toppest of tiers career around here, when you end up with 1000 spics fighting each other for a chance to get an internship you end up with quite the competent individuals.
And our fucked up economy makes the prices accesible to the rest of the world

Isn't it less shitty than most central American countries?

Where precisely is the Mexico /Canada boarder?

Its literally the only good country in central America. Comparing Mexico to south America is different though.

I assume he means Belize

Thanks to the government. No... seriously... it is not because they are Mexicans, it is because their rulers are useless and populist, it only looks at all Latin America ... maybe Chile and Uruguay are the are the exception

Anything below Coahuila is shit.
Fuck Mayates
Fuck chilangos

They winter in Arizona. I have at least three houses in my subdivision owned by Canadians who come here from Oct. to April, then head back North.

They are a better country than other Central/South American countries. I think in the next 10-20 years Mexico will be stronger. But their educational infrastructure now is really subpar. I think that is main thing holding them back. Mexico has smart people (just see Hollywood for example) it is a matter of time until they spread further into other markets.

>All they do is drink until they dont know if they are fucking a whore or a fag, spend their little money in vices like alcohol,betting,racing,fighting etc and doing petty shit.

That is all rural people everywhere.

Mexico's problem is Catholicism.

people say it is Spanish culture, but it is Catholicism. look at Poland. never conquered by Spain, but shitty as Mexico. They are both Catholic.

More religious = more shitty.

All countries need a Varg to wake them up.

it's filled with mexicans.
brown mexicans
white mexicans are cool

Lack of White people.

Digits confirm it.

Well if you compare mexico with bolivia, peru, yes they are better. Keep in mind that there are more than 20 million Mexicans in usa so do not take hollywood as an example. Their gdp is extremly low

post mexican food webms

Yes, yes. Someone please post that famous Mexican bacon-pizza only from Mexico.

Gotcha Senpai

God fucking damnit. This insults me more than anyone in Sup Forums possibly could.

The wall just got 3 meters taller.

this is the legacy of your people, Juan

shitty street food

Because we don't have jews to take the money away from our corrupt politicians.

i've seen that full video. It's the most gruesome thing I've ever seen. Mexico needs a Phillipino president

fpbp

This reminds me....

>Veracruz
>Peaceful

where's that from? africa?

Because mexicans have shitskin genes, all shitskin genes has animal instincts, they behave like savage animals and no there's no cure for it.

another