Uh-oh

Trump is all about supporting Israel, have (((they))) gotten to him or is all an elaborate ruse?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38451258

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Have they gotten to him
He's been supporting them all along, but all the influx of redditors and crossboard posters stifled people pointing it out with "le CTR shillary btfo".

He was better than Hillary, but still a huge yid lover, and yet people think he can do no wrong.

>vote Trump cause I can't handle Jews
>now Trump wants to give Jews more money and support

Holy shit. What happened to the AltRight?

why is no one talking about how the UN just backed palestine by condemning israel settlements in the west bank and east jerusalem.

why is everyone paying attention to the reality TV star instead of paying attention to real news?

Nothing wrong with supporting Israel really. Diaspora media jews and currency speculators are the bigger issue (and were also the ones that opposed trump)

I mean really with the rest of the world turning on them, do they still have control of us or will we have control of them? Trump will be their only ally, and he wont just bend over for them.

he's bluffing
his policies will directly fuck over Israel, he is just publicly acting like he is Israel's best pal

>its all part of the plan
>he's doing this ironically

kek

was his daughter converting to orthodox Judaism also part of the plan?

This was my fear all along.

He has always been a huge supporter of Israel. He has always talked like a neocon on Iran.

Why people ever expected otherwise is beyond me. If Jews got to him, they got to him long ago. Nothing was even kept secret. Sup Forums just ignored it because he says all the right things on immigration.

It should be noted that in the United States being too anti-Israel is a political death sentence. Consider that Obama didn't pull this sort of UN move on Israel when he still had to face a reelection.

You're delusional. He is intensely anti-Iran and pro-Israel. His foreign policy in the ME will be like Dubya's was.

> His foreign policy in the ME will be like Dubya's was.

To clarify, I should say he will be like Dubya in terms of intensely opposing anything Iran does, supporting Israel, and (to a slightly lesser extent) the arab states.

But I don't think he will have Bush's taste for deploying US soldiers to the region, even though he has suggested doing so a few times.

Kek have you just considered trumps actually not prejudiced against anyone? I have. Also youre all assuming he is going to be israels pal at americas expense. He isnt even in office yet, lets let him show us america wont just bend over for israel before we start bitching about the butt rape

wrong, he has no pro-Israel policies, try to cite a single one, I'll wait

I'm not even anti-Israel. I'm just being real here. He is as pro-Israel as any US president has ever been. That doesn't cost the USA very much except for rapprochement with Iran and aid money to Israel.

That's why I am curious to see how foreign policy for Trump will play out. How can he be pro-Russia, pro-Israel, and anti-Iran? You get the feeling something will have to give. I highly doubt it will be Trump's stance on Israel that does so.

The man who has a daughter who is Jewish likes Jewish people

Holy fucking shit, how could we be so blind?!!11

Now that trump is vocally in supprt of jews watch the left go full hitler and alienate themselves more.

which is why I literally said in my first post that he is not pro-Israel, he has chosen Russia over Israel, just look at his cabinet

Western Jews are different from Israel Jews
Israel Jews learned why nationalism is important
Western Jews only have interest in fucking over the white man
Israel Jews wouldn't be so bad if they were a leach on our economy though

Trump is D&Cing the kikes. If all kikes united against Trump, he would have serious problems. Trump's pro-Zionist message will cause the dumber 30% of kikes to stay silent while he decimates kike economic, media and political power in the West. It is quite a brilliant strategy.

test to see about those supposed dots

test

I don't see shit.

Now I do, WTF?

Infiltrated and subverted by kikes like any movement that threatens them.

I just don't care. Many people just don't care as well. You people are morons if you think any president is going to go full blown gas them mode, but if he does go
Israel first over America you can bet he would lose the voters he will need in 2020 which so far he isn't you people just need something to bitch about.

Gypsies are retarded

Can you stop with the ((()))

> he has chosen Russia over Israel, just look at his cabinet

I don't think his cabinet choices necessarily indicate that, particularly when he continues to beat the pro-Israel drum heavily as evidenced by his recent statements.

You could argue Mattis since he supports a two-state solution and agrees with John Kerry. But Mattis is also very anti-Iran and pro-Arab, in agreement with your typical Republican supporters of Israel.

Tillerson may have good relations with Putin, but he also has good relations with the Arab Oil Lords in the Middle East too, so that's not evidence of anything. People don't really know what to expect from Tillerson.

>Trump has openly supported a two state solution
>Trump has said Israel, along with other nations, should compensate the US for it's military aide
>Trump has said Israel may not want peace

Why has everyone forgotten this? All this twitter stuff is Trump bullshitting his way in the Jews' good graces. Remember when the neocons and media were giving him shit for not being pro-Israel?

I'll say it again. The man, who's daughter is Jewish, likes Jewish people.

This is a surprise?

Sup Forums is retarded

One can not hate the Jews and still not allow them to fuck over your country.

test

Yep. The so-called alt right was about race realism, naming the jew, anti-degeneracy, white nationalism, and populism.

Now we've got a bunch of middle-aged kikes "leading" the movement.

"We live diversity. We love homosexuals. We hate white privilege and bigotry. Israel is our greatest ally. Oy vey no bigots at our edgy alt-right ball. Give us money"

It would be a godsend if /pol could take a step back and chill until he is in office. This predicting the future shit is driving us all insane.

That said. Hell yeah they got to him. Did you see his face after his first meeting with Obama after winning? And now he had meetings with mkuktrad Kanye? Fucking why? Its all just retarded... they are all gonna burn soon.

I guess you should have taken Trump at his word.

That's good that Trump is insisting on it and being transparent, this way they can't abuse or else they will have to do it in the open.

Just like Obama. Just like OWS. Just like the libertarian party. These are only the examples I am old enough to witness. I bet they go on long before my birth.

Just remember that during the primaries he was the anti-Israel candidate. He will give them certain things to gain their trust, then do with them what he wants. As a "master negotiator," I think it is his dream to work out an actual, lasting deal between Israel and the Palestinians.

This. Trump is smarter than just about everyone on this board. I don't pretend to knows what, where, when, why, or how he will move his chess piece.

Israel is an hobby project of rich kikes with very little importance to our nations. They don't try to destroy our nations for Israel, they do it because they are kikes.

Supporting Israel to give yourself plausible deniability from being a Nazi in supporting closed borders at home is expedience.

I dunno, man. I kinda like the Jews that built Israel. They fought a bunch of wars and shit to keep it alive and constructed a pretty decent economy there from almost nothing, and genuinely seem like they just want to fuck off and keep to themselves. From what I understand, (((they))) actually hate Israeli Jews for not letting them fuck around with their country.
I'm probably wrong, though. Red pill me if I am.

It depends entierly on if he think 9/11 was an inside job
he lost a lot of friends from that and has a whole chapter in a book dedicated to how he gets revenge no matter how long it takes.
so if he thinks it was the middle east he will destroy it and protect isreal
if he thinks its the jew he will decieve them and every chance.
Trump never forgets what people do to him.

Get ready for the Grand Unified Jewish Conspiracy Theory.

>from almost nothing
they received and still receive a lot of foreign aid

>look at his cabinet
>literally filled with billionaire jews, goldman sachs employees, and people who want war with Iran, which is Israel's wet dream.

85 IQ brown people aren't a real threat to Jews. Once Europeans are gone, Jews will mercilessly nerve gas and slaughter all of the other non-white tribes and colonize their lands at will.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI

you people are IDIOTS. The left is pushing their agenda to get the opposition leader in charge. They want Bibi out because he is a friend of Trump. There is no political party that is anti-Israel. By getting Israel to see Bibi as a failed leader who couldn't get Obama in line, they will elec ttheir SJW leader who will oppose Trump for the next 4-8 years. They want Trump to fail. That's all this is.

Also, you idiots don't realize that a NATIONALIST Israel means Jews will live in their own country surrounded by a moat of sharks. You people want to 'destroy Israel' which is just another of way of saying you want Jewish people to disperse all over the planet. Make up your mind morons. Jews aren't going away, so it's all about the ART OF THE DEAL.

Jews and ((Jews)) are different things..

A faction of White Nationalists and Zionists have joined forces in a grand alliance.

>he wont just bend over for them.
He sold his daughter to them you mongoloid, he'll bend any direction they tell him to bend

He's going to cripple Iran and give Israel hegemony over the region like they've always wanted

Both are pulling America's strings.

Trump's been a Zionist shill from the very beginning. Only delusional faggots thought he wasn't. At the very least he doesn't seem to be going along with the current plan of destabilizing the middle East on Israel's behalf. Unlike Shillary

Talk about this

>he wont just bend over for them.
>implying

>all jews are globalists / neocons

Please Sup Forums, I thought you were better than this.

There is decades of evidence that he's a con man, but these fucking retards believed everything he said. Now we've got a fucking kike surrogate as president.

>he lied about everything else, but he definitely told the truth about his stance on Israel

You are just as bad as the retards that believe his every word.

>he wont just bend over for them

A tip for you and all the other morons. The (((Elite))) are not pro-Israel.

His stance on Israel is literally the only thing he hasn't backed out of yet. No more "LOCK HER UP" no more "BUILD THE WALL" no more "DRAIN THE SWAMP"

But for some reason, he still supports Israel.

> literally the only thing he hasn't backed out of yet
>literally

Trump has no concrete positions, its entirely dynamic and the sooner you stupidasses realize this the better off this place will be.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.
This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

I'll bite your bait but next time hold don't toss in the fishing pole as well.

I voted Trump cuz Killery would have been much much much worse and would have started world war 3. Killery was apart of Benghazi, she had the froudulant email crisis and was know for her corruption.

Trump was and still has been honest. I'd rather have a Jew trying to do Jew shit then a shitskin doing shitskin shit.

This shitskin support needs to stop. Jew don't bomb people ID rather a Jew then a shitskin.

Sup Forums goers are so fundamentally stupid they don't realize there are two major Jewish factions.

There are the leftist globalization multicultural pushing corrupt kikes that have always caused trouble for the world and whichever country hosts them. You should, and probably do, hate these.

Then there are the serious, conservative Jews who are pretty much as close to being Sup Forums personified as you can be anymore. These Jews live predominantly in Israel, a very militant country that actively oppresses its horrible minorities and is constantly terrorized by Muslim groups. You should support these.

Trump knows the difference, why don't you?

THIS, there is no difference between the Zionist Jews in Israel who support a Greater Israel and the diaspora Globalist Jews who receive instructions from their masters in Israel to infiltrate the establishment in the West so as to ensure pro-Israel policies.

Nice try, JIDF. Talmudic Jews, which are one of the main sects of Judaism in Israel, hate Christians and Christ. They literally believe Christ is boiling in excrement in Hell right now. So before you go on about "MUH based Jews" just remember that these people would sooner see you shot than even speak to you.

>Trump was and still has been honest
>I'd rather have a Jew trying to do Jew shit

pick one.

Redpilling time! So look up what the Havaraa Agreement was real quick. Hitler was pro-Israel, not because he favored Judaism, but because he wanted the Jews to fuck off back to their desert lands. Sup Forums is pro Israel because a Jewish ethno-state gives the Diaspora no fucking excuse to stay here. One of Trump's reforms (if he goes through with it) is to revoke dual citizenship with Israel so Diaspora can't be international cosmopolitans anymore. The only way to end international usury is to establish ethno-states around the world, Israel included.

This is going to backfire for the kikes. It will alienate a lot of leftists against jews, like it already did with the more extreme leftists like Antifa.

>everyone who supports israel is JIDF

I'm atheist you tool. I don't care about Christ at all and I think all religion is garbage.

Islam just repeated proves itself to be horrible, so I feel for Israel who is right on the front lines and under constant threat of attack and endures endless terrorist attacks from its Muslim minorities.

They're very different from the Jewish shitters here in America, always pushing multiculturalism and other foul agendas. They've had to actually face how terrible the world is and as a result they're warped into something that very much resembles Sup Forums. You could even say they're redpilled.

I think all Jews should be sent to Israel so they can get a dose of reality. And they should stay there.