BASED DELTA SMELT

Where were you when you realized the entire state of California is getting FUCKED hard in the ass by the BASED DELTA SMELT!!??!!??

>Pumping restrictions aimed at protecting Delta smelt have reduced deliveries to water agencies in the Central Valley, Southern California and San Francisco Bay Area by more than 700,000 acre-feet since Nov. 1, state officials announced Feb. 13.
Central Valley, Southern California, San Francisco Bay Area BENT THE FUCK OVER

>Cowin said water supplies lost as a result of the restrictions would have been enough to meet the needs of 1.4 million households for a year or to irrigate 200,000 acres of farmland.
1.4 million Californian households SHUT DOWN
>The water supply for 25 million people and millions of acres of farmland depends on where a few dozen fish are located in the Delta’s sprawling waterways.
BASED AS FUCK
>"The federal regulations went into effect on December 7 and redirected water that would have been used by farmers this year to produce fresh fruit, vegetable and nut crops, dairy products and premium California cotton," said Mike Wade, the coalition’s executive director. "Instead, California faces $2.2 billion in lost economic activity that could have been generated from farming operations.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU JUST GOT FUCKING SMELTED BITCH!!!!

They are using that as an excuse to create a food shortage. Of course all those almond trees that suck up a shit ton of water and then get exported to China or wherever doesn't help much.

How can one fish be this based?

Don't worry. All the illegals they are protecting will boost the economy

I smelt something fishy going on.

Kek

Laffin. Here's a ( )

fuck off jerry brown

Look at the bigger picture, they'd just be forcing cuckfornians to move to the rest of the US and be gay nigger lovers there

We need a wall

>$67 billion to build a tunnel
WEW

Guys, just put us out of our misery please. Nuke us and end this once and for all.

It's legalized corruption.

FUCK THIS STATE

Most of California is red though, are you going to sacrifice all of us that voted for Trump?

Not anymore user. Extermination is the only way left to salvation.

Holy shit, one fucking fish is endangering 25 million Cuckifornians.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Where were you when you learned that California wanted to secede, but the uprising was quelled by A FUCKING SMELT

Why don't they just build a pipeline from the Columbia River?

>Muh pipeline full of drinking water is going to contaminate muh drinking water

>these people want to exit the fucking union

they can't even defeat a fish and provide their residents clean water

California is majority Mexican now.

I may be absolutely insane but didnt trump talk exactly about this in one of his many rallys?

You're probably the same fag I argued with a few days ago.

Yeah, the state is dead. Only way is a purge.

good, fuck everything 20 mins north of sac all the way to mexico

Yeah, he did. He said the drought in Cali is man made and he's right.

I remember Trump saying there were actually talks of building a wall decades ago but said they didn't because there was some endangered snail or some shit along the Mexican border.

Hey I remember this post.

In response to this OP:
Can't pull one over on me, lad.

This is your warning. You must flee, and convince more Trump supporters to flee. Those who stay behind knew what they were getting themselves into.

Literally everything grown in California can be grown somewhere else. Go fuck yourself you faggot commies. I hope best Korea nukes all you retards. Muh delta smelt holy shit.

>Voting in California
>thinks you can out vote millions of illegals and LA and SF
If your shit state had LA or SF alone you would be blue as fuck. Go neck yourself you immature fuck.

Lol, you mean those little fish I boat over in my 100k wakeboard boat with my cutie 3.14

Try harder poorfag's

I don't live anywhere near that shithole, dummy. Calm your tits. All I said is I recognize that post and pointed to where I saw it.

Don't get so triggered over inane shit fag.

Praise