Burgers, what does this picture make you feel?

Burgers, what does this picture make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHRISTKEKS
BTFO

>Pope kisses muslim feet
>Evangelicals fucking up africa
>Cuckservatives importing millions of mexicans
Day of the Rope can't come soon enough

Sets off my gaydar.
That whimp is a faggot, so deep in the closet, he smells of mothballs and old newsmagazines.

Reminds me of this

Thnk you captain Sweden, now Im more tolerant

do people on Sup Forums actually KNOW white guilted people ? It seems like shit like this pop up constantly on social media, but I don't know a single person in the real world who's white and can't stop shitting on white people like the huffington post does

did they do it ironically?

>feel
nothing
>think
lmao he's a triplecuck

This
>Pope kisses muslim feet
We need another based pope like Urban II
>Cuckservatives importing millions of mexicans
Lie'n Ted and Marco Roboto, no doubt
I swear, the only based Christians left in this day and age are Orthodox. They know the danger of widespread Islam and are normally objectively more nationalist

This.

And this is her vengeance on him for his failure as a man.

Yes, I've seen plenty of those faggots. My stupid liberal parents listen to those subverssive ideas on NPR

> mfw

what is this from?

Cucktianity was a mistake

I think they had 9 months to think up a story to cover up infidelity, or a cuckold lifestyle.

The problem is in christianity itself you retards.

>be joseph
>come home one day, see wife preggo
>"lol i don't know where this baby is from i'm a virgin i swear it must've been god's doing"
>oh i guess i believe you, gonna raise baby jesus as my own now

Literal cuck propaganda

god raped mary too. impregnated against her will

It gets worse...I hope those poor kids don't have to live in their "father'" cuckshed.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

>While we were fertile, we were both deeply convicted that one of the ways to be pro-life is to involve ourselves in adoption.

>Knowing that it is often more challenging to find adoptive homes in the United States for non-Caucasian children we informed the agency that we were willing to accept any child except a fully Caucasian child. We did this with the deeply held conviction that if the Lord wanted us to have a fully Caucasian child my wife would conceive naturally.

>There is something beautiful and enriching being the only white face sitting and chatting with some of my African-American friends as my son gets his hair cut on a Saturday morning. There is also something wonderful in the relationship that is built as my wife asks a black friend on Facebook how to care for our little biracial daughter’s hair. The beauty of a multi-ethnic family is found there, in the fact that the differences are the very thing that make ours richer and fuller. It forces you to think in a new way about the way you think, speak, act and live.

I've been one. I moved to a major Muslim neighborhood. There where violence in the streets every night, but that did not affect me much.

What changed me was after I lost my job and had to show up to the same social service office as my neighbors. I was completely broken down.

The premise of white guild is a feeling of superiority. Once you loose that, your world view changes dramatically.