Why are Indian men so handsome?

worldstopmost.com/2017-2018-2019-2020/celebrities/most-handsome-indian-man-celebrities-top-10-sexiest-popular-list/

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/google-launches-public-toilet-locator-delhi-161224070747030.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They all have either the rape stare or sunglasses.

This guy literally looks like a monster. You're just gay and get distracted by his body.

if i was gay i would fuck that Indian man.

At least we don't have rapefugee cum into our eyes like you fucks.

Yeah, nobody would want to immigrate into your literal shit-country you subhuman.
Even the fucking rapefugees have better taste.

At least the rest of the civilized world is potty trained.

To make up for their baby carrot dick

they're not.

They always look like that after a good poo.

What is "Bengladeshi"?

But they aren't.

Indians are like the most unattractive race for guys there is, I have not ever once in my life ever heard anything that remotely comes close to ''Indians are attractive'', coming from a female.

POO

which one feather or dot?

There's over a half billion men in India. One of them has got to look decent.

According to the UN, around 595 million people, or nearly half of India's population, defecates in the open [AP]
aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/google-launches-public-toilet-locator-delhi-161224070747030.html

You can date Indian films by how jacked the actors are.

Also, most big-time actors are totally unrepresentative of the Indian population at large- ie. lots of Pashtun, Iranian, Mughal blood, with the occasional upper caste throwback like Rai.

Same with S. Indian cinema- they're hitting the Fair and Lovely pretty hard if they don't have the genetics.

All that good healthy eating.

why are Indians so hostile on Sup Forums?

in anticipation of POO, a defense mechanism

You really should do something about this you litteral subhuman curry-niggers

the 1% elite Upper caste don't care about the poor. It's in the Hindu religion that some (poor,lower caste) are meant or destined to suffer

Holy shit I'm a currynigger and I've never seen this appalling shit

> no toilet paper or toilet-tech
> only eat with right hand because left is for literal ass wiping
> eat directly off road that had human, cow, sometimes elephant shit

Maybe... they washed the sidewalk? ....maybe?
>Please be true

have you ever met an indian man irl?
they're all manlets and ugly
since they're over a billion in number there's going to be a few of them that struck gold in the genetic lottery though

CUM

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, herpes carrying hookah smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Abhi Nishan Pajeet de Nandan. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Asia can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Indian rivers you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to ride your grandfathers goat to Pakistan and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. India’s obsession with Trying to become a western society is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally acting white is an indian national pastime, they dress up as whites, do an impression of acting in knockoff hollywood. The CANT SHIT IN TOILETS sentiment in the average negro Indian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your asshole, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.
You are the Baltimore of Asia.
Go fertilise the Banyans with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Indian Cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an indian "man" provided for a family, when not coming home from his piece of shit job cleaning the shit covered river to hit his kids.
Die, Pajeet. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Sidewalk is covered in dust you can see it.