POL IS A ZIONIST SUPREMACIST BOARD

We get it Sup Forums, you pretended you were not, but you actually are and have always been a zionist puppet board

>support capitalism and international (((finance)))
>muh zionists are good, the bad ones are the leftists jews
>donald dump is just using them (muh 4D chess meme)
>first jews will help us to overthrow muslims and then we will kill them all

We've already read all your attempts at explaining such cognitive dissonance, yet the obvious is that white supremacists and edgy politicall incorrect guys are just doing the work of controlled oposition to keep the goyim from actually rebelling against the zionist global puppeteers

I am actually starting to think that we should support Israel. They are the only good people in the Middle East.

t. JIDF

I never thought Sup Forums would fall this hard for Jewish tricks. There are multiple threads defending Israel and I see people saying stuff like "oh it's just the degenerate American Jews".

That's not how this works. You fucking idiots.

This. The settlers hate muslims as much as we do. The Jews that are a problem are the Globalists like Soros

>Muh soros boogeyman

That shit is getting old

Middle east is a containment zone for shitskins.

Shills are cute.

If/when the people break they are just going to lump all Jews into the same bucket

Problem of the lemons.

That's what you get for not policing your own.
Best of luck and pray that the christians are right about Jesus coming back.

Get out JDIF.

The "politically incorrect" meme is being very profitable for jews

>Molyneux
>Lauren Southern
>Milo Yianocacapapadopoulos
>Ben Shapiro

t. Iran's Cognitive Nuclear Relations Polisher

t. random WASP redneck

Wrong. Pic-related is me

The Pope is based. He openly supports muslims, the enemies of Israel, enrages racist retards and disses capitalism. It couldn't get better than that

Israel deserves no support, and our politicians who prioritize israel over america have to go back

The Pope represents 3rd worlders, not American Catholics

I have one in mind. You know who I'm talking about, don't you?

>Supports building wall along southern border

>Supports deporting millions of illegals

>Extreme vetting of any and all Muslims travelling to and from the Middle East

>Israel is based

>Israel supports attacking the Arab world

These are facts. Your silly Jew conspiracy theories, on the other hand, are just that. Silly.

It's just the newfags from Reddit and JIDF. They'll get redpilled and they'll fall in line.

I'm with Israel. All you Natsoc faggots love Muslim cock. May your wives and daughters be enriched.

I wish my country would stop fucking with the Middle East.

If israel is not globalist, then what the fuck are they doing sending military in my patagonia? disgusting people i hope you can die suffering im tired of fucking shills like you.