Anti-LGBT Trolls Harass 9-yo Tranny

I don't get it Sup Forums, first they say it's anti-fag trolls, then they say it's christians like the two are mutually inclusive like only religious people hate faggots. Regardless check out this disgusting shit:

pinknews.co.uk/2016/12/23/anti-lgbt-trolls-are-sending-horrific-abuse-to-a-9-year-old-girl/?utm_source=ET&utm_medium=ETFB&utm_campaign=portal&utm_content=inf_26_60_2&tse_id=INF_1fff2590cb8611e68a469d17a2be9ed9

How is this not considered child abuse? Also, I thought NatGeo was respectable at some point, when did they start pushing this garbage?

>Ugly dyed hair
Every. Fucking. Time.

Other urls found in this thread:

mit.edu/afs.new/sipb/user/ayshames/Python/LORETTA.PYTHON
reddit.com/r/news/comments/5kkyq6/8yearold_transgender_boy_barred_from_cub_scouts/dbozj2b/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Implying it isn't just christcucks

Literally nothing wrong with this little girl. I thought you weren't supposed to judge people, you're not very good at following your fairytales.

>>>r/lgbt

>girl

>Also, I thought NatGeo was respectable at some point, when did they start pushing this garbage?
When they were bought by Rupert Murdoch.

>I thought NatGeo was respectable at some point, when did they start pushing this garbage?
it's run by kikes now

Can someone archive this so I don't have to give them shekels?

I just don't get how people can be so hateful over a child, but these are the same people that would consider having respect for a druggie. I don't understand how Sup Forums can be so retarded sometimes.

This child needs psychiatric help not hair die and hormones

Well the kid isn't on any hormones yet and at their age is likely receiving just that, psychiatric help(and also girls clothes).

>People should not have outrage over a brainwashed child
>t. Shlomo Shekelstein

>Tranny Indoctrination
>Psychiatric (((help)))

The only delusion we support like this is trans

You don't affirm other delusions like schyzofrenia or body dismorphia (which trans is a form of )

They need to be telling Joe kid he isn't a girl not placating his psychosis

I hope she commits suicide.

>she

I'll take one from the communist play book and say:

#NotRealChristianity
#NotMyChristianity

The kid needs my cock

Affirmative care and transition is the best known treatment for gender dysphoria. Just because you personally FEEL like the treatment is similar to encouraging schizophrenia doesn't mean it is, as transition has been proven to be an effective treatment whereas encouraging schizophrenics has not been proven to be an effective treatment. If you have any other misconceptions about gender dysphoria and how it is/should be treated feel free to bring them up to me, I'd be glad to help clear them up!

Is that the same mum who's also a lesbian who's dating the tranny's mum?

Effective as in a huge portion regret transitiong and kill themselves?

Body mutilation is NOT a treatment

I blame the parents more than the kid.

>Literally nothing wrong with this little girl.

There is no "little girl" there. I'm an atheist and against this shit because it has no basis in biology.

If you were to clone "her" you would just have another boy.

In before this faggot starts doing a masterpiece of mental gymnastics to argue with sane people by never acknowledging pic-related as male.

by "help" you mean "encouragement"

This is like seeing someone torching a kitten and saying "Well, I guess that's just WHO HE IS." and then celebrating your little sociopath.

This.

>i'm a grill!
Okay. Prove it.

I have mixed feelings about this. Sometimes people are actually born with the mind processing of the other gender but children have simple minds and it's easy for the parents to make them believe whatever. What does his/her parents look like?

Yes. The very same.

Saying to a men who dress like a woman that he can't get pregnant is hurtful, I'm sad

So this author not only decided to make the mother disregard Islam but still wear headscarfs, but also a hypocrite? What a bizarre comic. I guess a lesbian said something to the author so he got mad and made this story line. Probably the very same comment about him not being able to have children.

This is complete bullshit and you know it. Im a tranny myself but its COMPLETE NONSENSE to think that a 9 year old has enough self awareness and a mature enough brain to make a life altering decision like this. Now i havent read the article so i dont know when they plan to give this poor child hormones, but if they do it when the child first starts pubertythen the child is not only now sterile for the rest of its life but because it is taking hormones to block puberty even if it decides that it isnt trans and stops taking them, THEY WILL NEVER EVER recover and NEVER EVER grow as intended.

Its absolutely evil as fuck for these parents to be pushing this so hard on their child. A person should have to be atleast 15 years old before deciding they want to transition. Im just glad in most countries you need to be 18 in order to have the surgery.

Actually there's not all that large a portion known to regret it, or kill themselves because of regret! Most of the suicidal tendencies of trans people stems from their own hatred of their bodies and there's no evidence that the suicide rates for them are lower pre-transition. Luckily early transitioners like the one in the OP are able to transition before developing the characteristics of their birth sex that leads them to hate their bodies so much, which is why studies show that unlike older transitioners those who transition in adolescence generally develope mental health that is pretty standard and normal for the average person. How lucky we are to live in a society where trans children don't have to suffer the often life ruining effects of going through their natural puberty.
Except transition doesn't harm anyone and is generally good for those suffering from gender dysphoria, and is actually just an entirely different mental health condition that sociopathy. Glad I could ease your worries on this subject.

Is that you?

>harassing 9 year old tranny
well you gotta get it in early since they'll probably an hero before 12 anyway

This is definitely fucking child abuse. This kid has no fucking idea what the fuck is going on at age 5.

>implying any reasonable man would date pic or even think it resembles a female

this is what the author of these comics looks like
strong delusion, even for a fucking leaf

>s generally good for those suffering from gender dysphoria

Not if the person doesnt actually have gender dysphoria. Do you know how often kids think they are trans and then realize later they arent? It literally happens all the fucking time.

Post more pics of that girl. But yes, I agree that it's wrong for kids to transition.

This is why IRL Boku no Pico needs to happen.
Separate the boys from the men.

The overwhelming stance of the medical community (AAP, APA, and AMA) is to support these transgender children in whatever way is medically best, and the expert opinions of all ~350,000 doctors (in just the 3 organizations listed above) suggest a stance of being for transition.

I don't have a dog in the fight over whether you like trans people or gay people or whoever. I don't really care, honestly. But, please stop trying to politicize health, and especially that of children.
If the medical community is behind it, that should be enough for any logical parent or human, until the experts say otherwise.

No. He just drank the kool-aid and thought it would be fun to portray "marginalized" people as normal and commonplace. He actually got someone banned from Facebook for making a page that satires his work.

mit.edu/afs.new/sipb/user/ayshames/Python/LORETTA.PYTHON

>prepubescent
>tranny

full body shiver, right here boys

>9yo tranny
Hang his fucking parents. Those sick bastards. In about 5 years he'll realise he's not a true girl and when he feels the need of eating pussy/ass he'll find out his mutilated cock will do no good. Then his fucking parents will say: why did he kill "her"self. "She" was such an happy "girl"

Source on that? Genuinely curious I thought the suicide rate of transgender people was the same before and after the transition

reddit.com/r/news/comments/5kkyq6/8yearold_transgender_boy_barred_from_cub_scouts/dbozj2b/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=news

True, that's why this kid is likely undergoing intensive psychiatric screening to make sure this is right for them. Kids who experience gender dysphoria into adolescence though usually don't vary or desist, so we'll know for sure by then, likely after having put them on entirely reversible puberty blockers to give them a bit more time to think about it. Don't worry this kid is in good hands and will definitely receive proper treatment and evaluation for their situation. We should be thankful this kid is receiving psychological care for this instead of struggling with it alone with no one to guide them throughout adolescence as is commonplace for many trans youth.

The worst part if it happens is that she'll have learned nothing and will attribute it to society not being accepting enough. Blame the patriarchy, the trolls, the laws, anything but her own (((expert))) fueled delusion.

Look Jewsph Kikeburg. A boy pretending to be a girl is a mental disease. They need help

I would say 12, personally. But I agree. I was already 5'11" by the time I was 10, so I could really have never passed if I wanted to, but it would suck if you had to watch your voice and everything go down the shitter while you already knew.

That being said, I thought I wanted to be a girl until I was about 19, when shit started kicking in for me and now I enjoy the fuck out of being male.

The "medical community" isn't very intelligent.
Anyone with a penchant for late hours and grueling disgusting work can be a doctor.

KeK, that film was great
>tfw today is considered a real issues

Nice trips. And can confirm. Bro is going to medical school and is a sucker for punishments.

Kill yourself you mentally ill degenerate. No one fucking likes your kike degeneracy, not any religion, not any culture, not anything.

You and these shitty medical communities are ignoring 2 very important things

1. Most of the time "gender dysphoria" in young children resolves itself
2. Gender dysphoria MAINLY comes when a person hits puberty and the vast majority of psychological problems arise from the changes DURING puberty.

All these kids running around claiming to be trans when they havent even hit puberty are literally just normal kids whos parents have convinced them they are trans. Its a fucking sham

Autist Detected!

thanks m8

>brainwashed

Christians are the ones who are brainwashed tbqh

Not all Christians are cucks and will not defened sinners you are not judging anyone when you point out their sin, learn the difference between judging and telling someone about their wrong doing that can effect them or others in a negative way.

If medical science found a way to fix the mental or neurological issue with trans people, do you think it would be widely accepted? It seems like there is so much focus on the physical solution, which always seems so half-assed and incomplete, but we hear almost nothing about fixing the mind like we do with schizophrenia, depression, or other mental illnesses.

>not old enough to consent to using their own genitals
>old enough to consent to cutting their own genitals off?

9 year olds cant be trannies. This poor child is being abused by their parents for political reasons.

I think so. I dont think trans people enjoy the state of being their mind is in and most would love some way to make it normal.

>old enough to consent to cutting their own genitals off?
To be fair you cant have the surgery until you are 18 in most countries. Cant start hormones till puberty unless they changed it

>dating
>having children

Arent these characters suppose to be like 8 years old?

Behold, the future~

Well there is a big lobby for removing those restrictions.

But then why the intense focus on the band-aid solution of chopping up the body to make it something it will never be? It just seems like such an incomplete and "fake" solution.

I also get the feeling that being "trans" has become an identity in itself, something to tell every and be proud of. Doesnt that defeat the purpose?

The comic is to relive his life as a mary sue.
It's not abnormal, i wish i could go back to my high school days and find a better guy to gay crush on
>cute guy, shit personality
>been 5 years and now hislooks are shit too
>tfw karma
>tfw im still cute

But look at her penis

No there isn't. Most kids don't have enough genital tissues until adulthood to receive SRS and know one wants to make kids go through puberty via artificial hormones before they're supposed to. Get your head out of your ass.

This little "girl" doesn't have a doesn't have femals organs and can never conceive

Sounds like much is wrong

The hormones before puberty literally doesnt make sense. Like that will never go through because theres no point in taking puberty blocking hormones before puberty. Like anyone with even grade 10 science can tell you why

>cant have hormones till puberty
>not having hormones before puberty fucks up your passing chances

I've never actually seen him until now

sweet ghandi ugly doesn't even begin to describe that

>Goldberg

Sounds perfect

I wasn't arguing for the case, I was just mentioning how they are all shilling for it.

shilling for things doesnt mean its ever going to happen.

The child Abuse is turning a child into a tranny

Liddle gril hads a benis :DDDDD

During puberty, not before puberty user. No one is or wants to give eight year olds hormones.
No, they aren't. No one is arguing surgery should be allowed before adulthood OR hormones before the start of puberty. You don't know what you're talking about.

> there are people who are turned on by this picture

>>Ugly dyed hair
it's the most drastic, feminine thing they can change for the cost involved. Honestly it symbolizes the whole bullshit; doing a temporary patch job to change something that will always be present underneath. Forever hiding behind hormone therapy, hair dyes, fashion, fake voices, make-up. Never accepting what's real and permanent underneath.

Funny how you call something you can't even fucking see a fairytale, yet still have the audacity to call this monstrosity a "she" when anyone with half a brain can obviously see it's a he.

Did pol get rid of (you)'s?
Whenever someone tags me it justs changes the underline

>9-yo Tranny
These people pushing this on this little person need to be executed openly and in some memorable and terrifying way.

The fact he has that tumblr hair is a really telling sign that the parents probably pushed the idea of being "trans" on him. Isn't it funny how it's always the sort of people you'd expect to want to have trans kids who end up having them? When was the last time a normal family ended up having a kid like this?

That why they kill themselves, because its the (((best treatment)))

>muh vagina
WHY the fuck are women so unfunny

Thats a man baby

Is this a Jojo reference?

Thats a tranny
He untucked his cock

>If the medical community is behind it, that should be enough for any logical parent or human, until the experts say otherwise.

The medical community used to advocate cutting pieces of skull off to allow demons to escape the body, that leeches balanced the four humours, and that the plague was caused by the planet's alignment in the heavens. ALWAYS question the medical community. They may be at their peak today with the scientific method and technology, but many aspects of our health are still far from understood.

This, but only if the parents enable hormone therapy.

They don't need to fake their voice if they start at puberty, and there really isn't all that much man underneath if they start at puberty.
No, because they're mentally ill. Transition still improves their mental health, young transitioners still have normal mental health, and there's still no known alternatives to it for treatment. It's the old transitioners who realize that they're never going to be able to feel comfortable with themselves because they started too late that kill themselves.

This HAS to be shopped. Why is his face so bloated?

You'll have to get your shitposting nourishment elsewhere, you fuckheaded leaf. May I recommend cripplechan

sweet naive child