Can someone explain the relationship between Israel and America to me?

I used to think it was jsut the US government but after going on Twitter and seeing the shitstorm, it seems like 90% of the American population would put the interests of Israel over the US. It seems to be both left and right, democrat and republic. Trump supporters especially seem to have a fanatical worship of Israel.

Why do they suck the Israeli dick so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/politics/why-reunified-ireland-offers-best-outcome-for-north-s-future-1.2918645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America sucks off Israel so they have proxy territory in the middle east.

america made isreal, if isreal falls we have to give back NI to the irish

Israel is a parasite hanging on the tit of american taxpayers. For some reason rural americans support Israel and the kikes and I have no idea why. Maybe because they are opposing towelheads? But basically they are the biggest cucks, they are totally okay with paying billions of dollars to Israel and handing them weapons for nothing. Many such cases!

israel is our greatest ally

I don't mind Israel. I wish every jew would fuck off to it and leave us alone. My problem is jewish influence in media and politics. If they want to fuck with the arabs I don't want Americans dying for it.

I hope trump makes some better deals so that we actually start getting something out of this relationship.

A bastion of western power parked in the heart of the Middle East. Drawing the ire of the mudslides like a lightning rod

>durr why does America support da Jews? Why don't we gas them???

Idk think critically for like 2 seconds why we support them for

No one cares just go back to consuming video games and memes

Israel owns the US

/thead

if north korea is china's mad dog that they control, israel is USA's mad dog

After WWII the US took on Germany's fight. We fought the Anti-Cominterns for them. We removed the Jews from Europe and put them back in the Middle East (with the help of the UK).

Germans were the good guys, so we wanted to help them out.

They run all of our banks. They have us by the balls. Once we get the banks back we'll give them what's coming.

(((Judeo-Christian))) "values"

It's my parents fault honestly. They are fundamentalist christians, and very good honest people, but when it comes to the Jews they have fallen for a centuries worth of propaganda and bad theology. The standard christian theology (and what I hold) is supersessionism, that the Jew's lost their position as God's chosen people which is instead held by christians, the Jew's in fact live in opposition to christ and thus hold no special status.

But my parents, and millions of other conservative republicans are continually fed the belief that:
>Jews are still God's chosen people
>Jew's go instantly to heaven even if they aren't christian
>The nation of Israel is fulfillment of biblical prophecy
>The jewish temple must be rebuilt in order for the events of Revelations to begin, and Jesus to return
>by supporting Israel they can make this happen
> Anyone who supports Israel and the Jews will be blessed by God
>Anyone who doesn't support Israel will be cursed by God

All of this propaganda is reinforced by mainstream christian leaders, local pastors, and christian authors (The "Left behind series" in particular) and Jewish charity groups milking them for money.
It's such a deeply rooted Idea in their theology, that getting them to break from it is like telling them to stop holding communion, its a pillar of their belief.

I'm honestly at a loss for how to get my folks to realize what is going on, and that they are being used.

This

I actually criticized greatest ally at my grandma's house over Christmas, the response I got was something along the lines of the Bible says we should protect the Jews or some such shit. My response was along the lines of "but the Jews crucified Jesus so...?" To which there was no response at first, followed by well Jesus had to be sacrificed, my response being well thn why is Judas so reviled when he is arguably the most important apostle. This got neurons firing and the subject was changed. I told them you can't trust the jews, which got me some dirty looks.

i just want to remove kebab unmolested gdammit

Because they're a strategically positioned ally in one of the most tense regions on the globe and their counter terrorism unit is one of the best in the world.

Same reason we're allies with the Saudis.

b-but Jews killed Jesus?

Because Israel is fighting against the shitpile hordes of sand niggers across the middle east.

Like, raging zombie hordes of millions of sandniggers tried several times to exterminate them all, but the Israelis fought back and won.

They should really own the whole fucking region and every country they defeated in those wars. You start a war, you lose the war, you lose your land.

>America is unapologetically allied to both ISIS and Saudi Arabia
This never seems any less strange to me no matter how many times I think about it. Why doesn't anyone care? It almost seems like one of the most realistically fucked up things I could possibly think of.

How spiritually cucked do you have to be to believe that there are people better than you and god loves them more than you. for no reason and they're given instant passage to heaven no matter what. While you have to kiss said people's asses and fight and die for them because god says so.

Kikes brainwashed them with MUH ONE GOD

Israel and Saudi Arabia only pretend to be enemies.

I don't believe we support ISIS, at least with the amount of drone strikes we've taken against them. The most you can say is that we inadvertently caused their rise through intervention in Iraq and having weapons from other Syrian troops fall into their hands. I hate them personally.
As for KSA, unfortunately we kind of rely on their CT unit for a lot of intel in the region, so we can't exactly just up and end our alliance with them, as much as I would love to. ISIS hates Saudi Arabia because they see them as illegitimately controlling the two holy mosques, but yes there is a potential link between the two. Really fucked up situation.

Israel is both a base of operations, a fallguy excuse and a human sacrifice...hopefully... otherwise it is the home of the ratfaced, masterkike, ubermench.

Powerless proclomations, misdirecting virtue signaling and feigned interest by an outgoing neoliberal interventionist cabal trying to remain relavent to its "useful idiot", emotionally manipulated liberal base.

Where were you for the first two years of presidency when you controlled both the house and senate Obama? Sitting on your hands, biding your time and making excuses rather than putting an end to the Saudi funded muslim invasion of Sudan, endless Israeli settlements in Palestine and the corporate harrassment/poisoning/planned eminent domain seizure of indigenous North Dakota tribes lands.

In all cases big schnozed, rapist, ethnic ratfaces bully ethnic indigenous peoples, and in all cases Obama now pretends to care as he walks out of the white house. An attempt to continue the crumbling (((two))) party facade of good cop, bad cop. An attempt to make 8 years of nigger neglect look like white cruelty.

The Scofield Oxford University Press "annotated" bible
>annotated by Jews
that's the source of the problem.
The whole idea was to create the meme that Jesus was a Jew and therefore they get special dispensation from Jesus to not believe in Jesus.
>fucked up but true
The issue was that Jews and their Talmudic ways were always being noticed so they had to push a new ideology that hid the Pharisaic origins of Judaism

It is definitely some next level cuckoldry I know. They also have them on the hook financially, in donating to Jewish charities (constant FOX news commercial of "hey goyim, donate $99 dollars to feed hungry jewish auschwitz survivors in Israel, donate your used car so we can sell it to fund Jewish teenagers, etc" and then you get into pilgrimages to Israel, funding their tourism, not being able to ride on shabbat/jewish only elevators and stuff...none of this ever seems to occur to them as being exploitative and outright racist.

Most Americans don't condemn people for being successful.

We will have the north in your life time

irishtimes.com/news/politics/why-reunified-ireland-offers-best-outcome-for-north-s-future-1.2918645