What role do the IDF jewesses really play?

Love them or hate them, the Israelis have performed very well in war since throughout the 20th century. We have all seen the hot jewesses who prowl with UZIs or carbines, i've met a few cute jewess vets myself, but what role do they really play?

Is it because they are extremely low on manpower? Do these girls actually take part in front line actions?

I want to prepare myself in advance when someone brings this up in defense of front line female soldiers.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They provide sex to the male soldiers I'd guess.

>the Israelis have performed very well in war since throughout the 20th century

The Arabs almost took Israel out during the six day war. Had it not been for the U.S shipments Israel as we no it would not exist.

The only reason people gloat about Israel's military is the huge amount of funds and weapons they get from the U.S.

The Jewesses are propaganda obviously.

I don't even like Arabs by the way.

barrack harlots

I don't disagree that weapon shipments can help, but i think that argument falls apart readily when you realize that Iraqis have Abrams and US training yet are absolute dog shit disgraceful soldiers. Turks in state of the art Leopards surrender and get burned alive for us to kek about.

What i'm saying is, i agree with you that the shipments help significantly, but you still need a combination of willpower, strength and tactical know how to implement them effectively. The Jews have proven to do be able to.

Even when they were armed with make shift sten guns in the 40s they kicked ass.

The jewesses must be propaganda in the same way those pinko kurd harlots are.

Truly my expectation of the matter.

They do most of the office jobs.
They are drill sergeants for non combatant boot camps and also usually man most of the ranks in said boot camp bases (although the #1 officer in the base is usually a male).
They are gun instructors and Fitness trainers for the combat soldiers.
There are a couple of mixed (male+female) combat battalions but they are mostly for making the feminists stfu and i saw from first hand how retarded it is to let females be combat soldiers (cant barley carry any weight, make the boys do everything, every single one of them has a vagina infection after a day and a half in the field etc..) and they never go to wars only they are watch dogs at the borders.

>every single one of them has a vagina infection after a day and a half in the field
How the fuck? This has to be on purpose. I've been in forestry and firefighting work for years and women are integrated in crews since the 70s, which is whatever, but this shit almost NEVER happens and we are out in the field for weeks at a time.

Can you tell me any specific IDF stories?

>very single one of them has a vagina infection after a day and a half in the field

is there no way to prevent this? Its not like humans have lived in sterile cities our entire history.

It's called basic hygiene. Like post above i do wildland firefighting and crews are integrated (though 90% of them are still men) and women have to put in effort to get vag infections. Maybe because wildland girls are country girls so know how to take care of themselves, and IDF jewesses are urbanite bitches? I really don't know. Every IDF vet i met was an urbanite liberal girl.

This isn't in defense of these dumb bitches, but you really do have to try to get a vag infection in the field.

Post some hot brown skinned IDF women nigger!

>It's called basic hygiene

Not surprised i guess. I only ask because it seems like a somewhat common occurence among military women.

this

ALSO another thing that has tripped me out for years, but quite a few of my IDF girlfriends spoke fucking russian or ukrainian fluently. What the fuck is this shit? Did all the jews of slav land just migrate to Israel?

>somewhat common occurence among military women

Mind boggling tbqh. Maybe vets know something i don't, i'm just a lowly forest scraper.

>What role do the IDF jewesses really play?

Hasbara Propaganda

they do it on purpose so they don't have to fight

it's the mid east climate
ecology in the area is real good for wild yeast
gets into everything
it was great to help humans invent wine in the early stages of civilization
but real bad for a vagina

that's what i'm thinking senpai

This is an interesting take on it. Thanks. Still trying to wrap my mind around it.

I just had an argument with my woman about women in the military. She's no feminist but didn't understand why women couldn't fight. I had to put it to her straight that women are physically inferior in every single metric that we have as well as temperamentally incapable of fighting. She was mad until she researched it herself.

I witnessed it during their boot camp and course so maybe it's because they did not have the freedom/time/privacy to take care of that area.
Also it is very hot and at the desert (sand)
What kind of stories are you interested in?
There is but why add 30 min hygiene time to the schedule when boys don't have that issue?
Or at the battlefield "umm guy's man my station and close your eyes i'm gonna clean my vagina now"

Also some might of did it to themselves on purpose to get out of doing stuff and maybe get some sick days at home

instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/

>I witnessed it during their boot camp and course so maybe it's because they did not have the freedom/time/privacy to take care of that area.
>Also it is very hot and at the desert (sand)

How long are IDF bootcamp days? Is bootcamp integrated?

And the hot and sandy part, we work a lot in that terrain and rarely happens. Before you bunker down for the night the chicks just wipe their vag with cleaning cloth and change into clean underwear to sleep in. Really basic stuff. Is that not possible in IDF?

I really think they're just trying to get out of it like you and others have implied.

>There is but why add 30 min hygiene time to the schedule when boys don't have that issue?
Shit, when it comes to that it's like why even let them in in the first place? They already get special fucking treatment and get displayed as meat puppets for propaganda purposes.

This all comes down to my theory that the IDF girls are meant to lure Western guys, especially Americans, into tacitly supporting everything Israel does because it associates them with cute girls in uniform. Just my .02

How slutty are Israeli women? They look like the type of whores that like it in the butt!

>How long are IDF bootcamp days? Is bootcamp integrated?
I don't understand the questions
They are very flirty but a lot are hard to let fuck because most people are somewhat religious so you need to be boyfriend couple of months.

But a lot are also not and can be big whores, it depends from what area they come from usually.

You ever have to punch a jew slut?

The rise of JIDF shilling since the UN referendum is disgusting

Stop your shilling now

This is clearly to make the tards feel good for a few minutes you heartless cuck. Go back to letting your politicians destroy your own race.

>hurr durr chemtails jews jidf
the JIDF is just a meme faggot

>the JIDF is just a meme faggot
>posts a picture which disproves the general theory

C'mon. Maybe the JIDF is a meme but there is no doubt there is legitimate IDF girl shilling on every social media platform for years. You can't follow a military themed, even rednecked American one, without 'huhuhuh check out dese BABES'

They need to make a movie where a Jewess/ Shlomo falls in love with an Arab. separated by a wall and stuff.

Shit would clean up at the Oscars.

Having women in the IDF serves a number of purposes
>makes it harder for potential Muslim conquerors to hold the land/rape the women
>puts young fit men of the IDF in contact with young fit women, producing more sex/marriages/jews in the long term
So sort of like what said but they follow traditional courtship/hookup methods. In the meantime they can do basic support work.

oh my gosh, is this the retard division or the autism division? I read an article about a group of map readers in IDF that pretty much all have autism. They are the best at looking over photographs from the sky and spotting irregularities.

That is indeed the autism division.

There is plenty but they are in arab/hebrew