How do you fix Christianity

Christians on here talk a big game and that's fine but first you've got to get your shit in order.

There should only be ONE denomination of Christianity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA
youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE
youtube.com/watch?v=CKKvdQPsMz8
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=AhnTGg6tib4
youtube.com/watch?v=xJrptikLjq8
adventistonline.com/forum/topics/nor-effeminate-nor-abusers-of-themselves-with-mankind
youtu.be/HxHYJykx4nQ?t=2158
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try shill

Go read your bible

Matthew is a good starting point

Christians should be abstinent, but the heathens here who claimed they voted for trump also claim they've had premarital sex. This board is a joke, and not pure Christian like me.

>Christians on here talk a big game and that's fine but first you've got to get your shit in order.
>There should only be ONE denomination of Christianity

You should follow Jesus and not Yahweh...

MA'AT HAS RISEN WITH KEK!!!

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. But, the very next day you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special." - George Michael (Died of Heart Failure, Dec. 25th)

youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA

youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

/r/TheImperialCult

this

Make the Trinity Coherent. If you succeed in actually making it coherent as to who the Three Gods that are actually The One God is/are, then you have a chance. Otherwise Christianity will be lost by the millions within the next 10 years.

Orthodoxy is true Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKKvdQPsMz8

I have found Christianity in the last few years. I was a degenerate at one point in my life and had premarital sex with a few women but they were all long term relationships, a year or more. Can I ever recover from that? I think there are plenty of christians that have engaged in that sort of thing. I hope it is not a deal breaker and I'm headed straight for hell.

made

lmao christianity is dead fuck off christfags

Salvation is free my friend. That's why the bible literally says that Jesus died for your sins, because that's what he did. You just have to accept his free gift.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

You just have to go to church, repent, and beg for forgiveness. Maybe they'll allow you to become a born again virgin, but remember, you can't eat shellfish! That's unacceptable by all means.

To market Christianity to soft suburban people and favela dwellers, they rebranded it as a soft happy hippie bullshit cult.

>How do you fix Christianity
There's no fixing shit. You can't turn a pile of dog crap into chocolate cake.

Not what the bible says. This is what the bible says.

>they rebranded it as a soft happy hippie bullshit cult.
That's what it was in the beginning. Just replace "happy" with "hating life and everything".

That's just it, no idiot christian has been able to properly explain this.
It's always "read your bible, goy!" or they make some convoluted bullshit "explanation" that proves nothing other than the fact that they are obviously displaying some form of brain damage.

It's called faith for a reason you fucking retard. Read 1 corinthians chapter 1 and 2

Faith can be had in a Duality, or Four Gods that Are One God ad infinitum. Religion needs to be coherent. Jesus was supposed to bring The Good News. Not the Obscure News. If Christianity is the True revealed religion, there is a reason that God is Triune and not Dual or Mono or billion gods or whatever. Until this fundamental concept is clarified forget about having faithful members...

>you will never get the chance to put your tongue inside her pooper
why live?

There's a difference between hope and blindly believing something out of fear of being eternally burned alive.

fuck your desert kike religion

youtube.com/watch?v=AhnTGg6tib4

>Read your bible, goy!

Thanks for proving my point you faggot.

Go look in a dictionary what faith means.

>blindly believing something out of fear of being eternally burned alive
After you have been saved it doesn't matter what you believe, you are safe from the fire whatever you believe so there is no such incentive to believe in god anymore.

>you just have to accept Jesus! it doesn't matter if you're a drug dealing pedo, you're good bro!

Fuck off with this false prophet bullshit. Scum is scum and I don't give a fuck what you believe. You're going to hell.

I thought you were an atheist you fucking retard lmao. And now you're telling me im going to hell. Whatever moron

biggest reason why you wont believe in jesus and christianity is becaust you hate him

Judge not lest ye be judged

Jesus came for the sinners, soz Billy.
Salvation is by grace through faith, not works.

Stop emulating Talmudic Jews.

IDK I have been getting into catholicism they seem a bit more serious about this stuff. Could it mess with joining the church? I can't imagine it would.

Catholocism is a false religion. Find an independent baptist church if you want hardline serious christians.

Could what mess with what?

>And Levi made him a great feast in his own house: and there was a great company of publicans and of others that sat down with them. But their scribes and Pharisees murmured against his disciples, saying, Why do ye eat and drink with publicans and sinners? And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.

>I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

>I thought you were an atheist you fucking retard lmao

First of all
>lmao
Get the fuck out of here you 12 year old faggot
Secondly, Just because someone doesn't believe in your tribalistic bullshit, they're suddenly a fedora wearing redditurd? eat shit!
And lastly, I was using your own rules against you. You faggots honestly believe that because you believe in jesus or whatever stupid bullshit, that you have free providence to be the next hitler or whatever and it doesn't matter because "lol I believe! not going to hell!!!"
Fuck off.

>And lastly, I was using your own rules against you. You faggots honestly believe that because you believe in jesus or whatever stupid bullshit, that you have free providence to be the next hitler or whatever and it doesn't matter because "lol I believe! not going to hell!!!"
That's literally what the bible says you fucking retard haha! You aren't using my own rules against me, you don't even know the bible. Go read it for once instead of spewing your retarded nonsense. Just because you've heard something repeated a million times doesn't mean it's true, wow what a surprise

Only a perverted mind thinks the way you do.

I know because I used to be like you.

When you are saved God dwells inside you, because you are of the light. You dont desire to do evil, you desire that which is good.

God will only let you fall so far, before you sin unto death.

Mrs. Nostrils

Where she get dem nigga genes from, great great grandmother?

>listening to a man who holds the KJV translation higher than the original Greek
>listening to a man who believe Romans 1 is undeniable proof that all homosexuals are automatically reprobates in spite of 1 cor 6:9-11
>being a protestant and claiming you're not a heretic

at least be a little more self aware

i was at a party in notting hill in 2012 and in the top room of the 3 storey house Cara was licking out the cunt of another slag and the girl whos house it was walked in on them and saw it all

>listening to a man who holds the KJV translation higher than the original Greek
Lies, he absolutely doesn't.

>listening to a man who believe Romans 1 is undeniable proof that all homosexuals are automatically reprobates in spite of 1 cor 6:9-11
Where is the contradiction?

>being a protestant and claiming you're not a heretic
He's a baptist and has nothing to do with luther, protestantism, or the catholicuck church. You are a heathen and a pagan.

name? sauce?

>telling lies and bearing false witness against a Christian on the Internet
Anderson said nothing of the sort about the Greek or faggots.

The fact of the matter is that as native English speakers the Greek will never be our native tongue and therefore the KJV is our book.

Repent and recieve the Lord, or burn in Hell, pedo cultist.

its cara delevigne m8. look at my story 2 posts up too

Gotta reform it. I've been working on a supplementary religious philosophy that will work in conjunction with Christianity or other religions, but I really fucking hate kikes, moslems and niggers so I need to find a tactful way to exclude them. Haven't found a way yet, although by the very nature of the philosophy Christians, Jews, and moslems might reject it outright which would be detrimental to my overarching goals.

Tell that to the Protestants and the schismatics

>Lies, he absolutely doesn't.
He absolutely does, and if you watch this debate from start to finish and actually listen to the arguments and still follow him afterwards, then you're a loon.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJrptikLjq8

>Where is the contradiction?
The part where 1 cor 6 says people that were faggots and repented can be saved versus the part where he interprets Romans 1 as all faggots = reprobates?

Do you not understand what a reprobate is?

>you are a heathen and a pagan
cool assertions

"I believe you".

>Christianity

>sides with his Mormon and JW cultists cousins over a independent fundamental Baptist

Spotted the reprobate.

>He absolutely does
stop lying you kike. He has directly stated that the KJV does not stand above the Greek. You are nothing but a liar.

>The part where 1 cor 6 says people that were faggots and repented can be saved
Doesn't exist. I don't even agree with Anderson on this but you are not making any good points. Those verse say nothing of the sort.

>cool assertions
Yeah, you're a catholic.

>catholics

Say what you want about Catholics, but something I always noticed about protestants is their ridiculous picking and choosing of scripture to validate their worldview/lifestyles

You don't seem to know who James White is.

I'll give you a hint. He's not a jw, a mormon or a catholic.

>He has directly stated that the KJV does not stand above the Greek
watch the video

he does

>doesn't exist
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

I'm sorry, but what does verse 11 sound like to you?

>you're a catholic
not catholic

adventistonline.com/forum/topics/nor-effeminate-nor-abusers-of-themselves-with-mankind

There already is. Those who are not part of the One True Church are heretics.

Sup Forums isn't one person.

The Trinity is coherent, but not logical.

>I-I-IT DOESN'T MEAN HOMOSEXUAL
>W-W-W-WWE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

hahahah

that is the same exact argument episcopalians use to claim homosexuality is not immoral

well done

Not at all, there are plenty of verses saying outright that homosexuality is immoral. Translating "effeminate" to "faggot", only a perverted person would do such a thing.

Typing from my mobile. This is honest to God truth man. She was in my friends extended social circles just a few years back. This is before she exploded

1. Remove mysticism from the churches. Serpent-handling, speaking in 'tongues', a concern for visions, dreams, modern prophecies, near-death experiences that contradict the Scripture and are better explained by neurology [since even pagans have them], cast it out. Replace with a modern on scholarly understanding of theology and a pursuit of self-mastery and righteousness.

2. Remove effeminacy from the churches. Stop depicting Jesus as a hippy trannie, stop promoting the idea that he was 'meek' and 'mild' in the modern definition of those terms [and by extension stop teaching Christian "men" to behave likewise]. This isn't saying we should all become "lol crusader deus vult", but the current emasculation of the faith is a disgrace. Stop talking about a "personal relationship with Christ" while blaring music that is literally just highly sexual romantic songs with the names-changed. Its disgusting and blasphemous.

3. Remove triviality from the churches. Jesus junk is blasphemous and your music is shit. Get rid of it. Also, stop "Christianizing" everything. The way you Christianize something is by carrying Christian virtues into the activity, not by writing Jesus [TM] on everything. You don't need to pray before sports games, or make Christian music, Christian video games, Christian movies, Christian [etc] as a kind of counter-culture, especially when everything you make is cringe-worthy bullshit. The way you Christianize music is by removing any sinful things from it, the way you Christianize sports is by good sportsmanship, the way you Christianize weightlifting is by putting the equipment up when you're done, not by meeting to pray before lifting as though God cares deeply about your gains or lack thereof.
[Cont]

4. Educate the churches. The average Christian would be an expert on Scripture, theology, church history, philosophy, competitive religion, etc, and should be able to make coherent arguments in favor of any given Christian doctrine at a moment's notice. He should also follow the old definition of faith [belief in the unperceived on the basis of evidence, argument, or reliable testimony] not the modern definition [belief without any basis in reality].

5. Replace "passion" with righteousness. I'm so sick of churches revolving around making their new recruits fervent instead of educated and righteous. A person who converts to Christianity should commit himself immediately to the obtainment of wisdom and self-mastery, and the cultivation of the virtues [both moral and otherwise]. An ocean of blind-zeal isn't worth as much as a pound of understanding and noble conduct.

6. Stop censoring the interesting parts of the faith with shallow bullshit. Christianity teaches the physical resurrection of the dead upon the earth at the second coming of Christ, wherein Christ shall reign forever with the faithful alongside Him as kings and priests. The destiny of every true Christian is to be an immortal demigod-king in a glorious future. No one knows this, only the intermediate state of "heaven" is given any attention, and even it is so dehumanized and spiritualized by platonic and gnostic influences that it loses any interesting qualities it may have had. The Age to Come and the New Heavens and New Earth are mentioned constantly in the New Testament, "heaven" is mentioned like three times. Yet it is the latter to which all attention is given, and no attention is given to the former [most Christians would scoff or ask for proof if confronted with the above, despite it being said every other line in the various Letters of the NT].
This goes double for things like weird-angels, interesting bible history [such as David wielding a buster sword during his time on the run from Saul, the nephillim, etc]. In short teach Christianity, not therapeutic deism. Which brings me to my next point.

7. The church is a hospital for sinners, not a therapy-group. I am sick to death of modern Christians whose ONLY concern for church or God is having a support for their community life or future-spouse or if somebody dies. I attended a youth group for years, and I knew more then the teachers by the second or third year, they never taught anything new [because no one ever learned what was taught] and all they ever talked about was petty moralisms and how DEEPLY God cares about their football games, spouses, 'relationship with Him' [by which they meant their pseudo-sexual fervor, not any true friendship with Deity], yet I can guarantee you Providence doesn't give a shit about any of those things.
[Cont]

At least, not nearly so much as about their knowledge, their wisdom, their righteousness, their strength, their nobility, their admirable qualities, and the preaching of the gospel of the above in the name of Christ Jesus.

I could rant all day, suffice it to say I'm very disgusted with most of modern Christianity in general, viewing it as an effeminate, emasculated, irrational, foolish perversion of the faith. I can barely stand the company of the brethren for this reason.

But if even half of what I said was addressed [and I didn't say half of the critiques I have], we'd be well on our way to Making Christianity Great Again.

>self mastery
You know you're a dirty fucking apostate that doesn't understand salvation by grace, right?

All you non believing heathens need to stop talking about what Christians need to do in order to appeal to the world, you satanic turd.

You're all LARPing anyway. Abrahamism is a Middle Eastern death cult that got out of hand. Anything of worth that was contained with it died with the Gnostics and Cathars.

pitiful retards, all of you

>Romans 1:27 means exactly what it sounds like
>b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-but abusers of themselves with mankind doesn't mean faggotry
>W-WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

BRAVO

Your retarded interpretation actually succeeds in muddying the waters and obscuring meanings in a way that someone can actually make the argument that homosexuality is okay, whether you realize it or not.

It reminds me of how KJVOism actually ruins the best textual criticism arguments in favor of preservation of the word.

I used to be as retarded as you, too. So don't feel too bad.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

But have nothing to do with worldly fables fit only for old women On the other hand, discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness;

Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win. Everyone who competes in the games exercises self-control in all things They then do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable.

For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.

Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.

I could go on, but you get the point. Salvation is a free gift, but sanctification is a diligent exercise.

Excellent post, user.

Absolutely right

Here, I found this, just for you. And it just so happens to be more James White.

youtu.be/HxHYJykx4nQ?t=2158
@ 35:58

>B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT WE DON'T KNOW

How does it feel being verbally raped by an argument that was originally intended to be used to refute pro-gay Christians?

>wherein Christ shall reign forever with the faithful alongside Him as kings and priests
WE GON BE KANGZ N SHEEEEIT

You made me smirk. You're also not wrong.

To all the christians ITT: I have a simple question

Whats the name of the Lord, God.

He has one.

Nothing feels worse than an indirect implication.

Seriously is makes no sense.
God impregnates a random chick in the middle east.
Son is a carpenter with special powers but uses said special powers on a tiny fraction of the people suffering in the world.
Son is cucked by the Romans allowing them to nail him to a cross.
Comes back to life, but only for like a day.
What was the point of any of it? It reminds me of when celebrities do outrageous illogical things for publicity.

>Christfaggotry
2spooky4pol

Nope.

The problem is, is that we have heretics like the cathies and orthodox leading people astray with idolatry and non-biblical concepts like apostolic succession and purgatory thanks to their apocrypha. Then there are people who are too stupid, too uneducated that they don't even understand the Bible and tell people to say a magic prayer for salvation (easy-believism/Calvary Chapel). People who create their own cults like Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists and Unitarianism. Then they're are the people who make shit up and mix it with the occult, paganism and mysticism like Gnosticism, The Creativity Movement and retarded Nazi Esoterics.

Is exclusive Biblical authority Biblical?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Get a fucking job and stop making excuses. If you can't get a job, make a job and stfu.

>You're also not wrong.

Delusional

You have to go to confession and repent. Salvation is NOT granted to everyone, and you CANNOT achieve or make yourself worthy of salvation. You can only go to Heaven by our Lord's Grace. Also, that's how you receive the Faith - thanks to His Grace.

>james white
>calvanist