Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3oxCXlGKTlk
youtube.com/watch?v=NcvhLVbwkkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1940 and 2010 were the best.

>no girlpenis

>1930-50
hhhnnnnnnnnngggggggg

What's less surprising is the ethnicity/race of her lover.

The 100 years of Russian beauty is 100x better looking

youtu.be/3oxCXlGKTlk

This.

Women back then were so damn sexy, something about the short, wavy hair makes my dick diamonds. Where did we go so wrong?

Looks like a fucking tranny

the feminist movement where women "expressed" themselves by dressing in shitty ways to feel "liberated."

>Russian
>beauty

is it just me or is there something strangely masculine about this chick?

Jesus Christ

HHHGGGG

That's because it is. That's the point.

Found the homosexual

You're going to tell me the girl in the video isn't a 10/10?

>tfw no 90s nordic black metal gf

That's a man baby

definitely a dude or she's like 7 feet tall.

>tfw born into a nigger, spic, and mutt country and you will NEVER have pure blooded children

I don't deserve this fate

>Pussy riot

yeah nah, surprised pudin let this one slide bet it wasn't even made in Rossiya.

World Cup 2006

1930s-50s.
Damn.. that classy look..

So many anons who secretly want to be girls ITT. It's okay, you can all be little princesses too!

((She)) looks like a trap

My sister looks like her but better, just ended her relationship and is looking for someone to fill her belly.

I am fucking terrified with what she will bring back home... Dad and I already told her it better be a decent Dutch lad

why is watchcut propagating an old and outdated look of swedish people. I mean blonde and blue/green eyes.I just feel uncomfortable watching this video and that they kept the same model through the decades. not a single black, muslim, asian, sami or transperson was represented in this video. I feel disgusted, disliked!

Don't worry, it will be a Dutch lad, since he was born in your country.

>living in a nigger, spic, and mutt state
Feel bad for you, son.

Argentina es blanca

youtube.com/watch?v=NcvhLVbwkkA

Even if you live in the whitest state in America you're more than likely a mutt, how many people do you honestly know that are 100% Finnish, 100% Irish, etc?

>how many people do you honestly know that are 100% Finnish, 100% Irish, etc?
How many people do Europeans know that fit that criteria?

Shit, the only two countries you listed were 1. a Mongol rape baby country and 2. an English rape baby country.

> she

>1960s

MY DICK