Netanyahu 'told New Zealand backing UN vote would be declaration of war'

“If you continue to promote this resolution, from our point of view it will be a declaration of war. It will rupture the relations and there will be consequences. We’ll recall our ambassador [from New Zealand] to Jerusalem.”

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/netanyahu-told-new-zealand-backing-un-vote-would-be-declaration-of-war

Tell me again: why the world has to allow the existence of Israel?

Because Israel going to war with New Zealand is a pretty funny concept.

Why declare war on a nobody country?

Israel is like the scrawny kid who hangs around with the bully and acts tough. One day the bully will not be there to protect him anymore. The store of hatred Israel has built up throughout the world is phenomenal.

LMFAO if Israel declares war on NZ, AU will get involved. If AU gets involved Britain gets involved. If britain gets involved the US gets involved. And so on

Kikes and Kiwis killing each other, the world wins.

Trump supports Israel. You and I are going to war.

How do these kikes keep getting away with it?

Wtf I hate trump now

Nice try you fucking kikes. New Zealand is really really far away from Israel. What are they going to do book a flight on jewbergairlines for the IDF? Don't forget to order Koser meals you nose niggers!

Leave them alone. Dudes just wanna chill on their island full of sheep.

Can Israel even project force to New Zealand? Can New Zealand even project force to Israel?

I think it would be like one of those wars in the early eras of a Civilization game where you're at war with another empire but it's so far away you never actually fight them and they sue for peace several turns later.

>Life is like a video game

Israel has nuclear submarines.

That's what they're using to blackmail the planet.

If Israel doesn't get its way, they've threatened to nuke the world.

Without your support, they would be nothing.

This

Israel's guard dog is also to blame.

ill have what hes having

Apparently we just want to.

This, we're just Wales with more privacy.

The shitpost that triggered ww3
Was sent by a fucking kiwi

I double dare Israel to do something about it.

The kikes are just going to off your rugby team via (((plane crash)))