Does anyone else feel like a lot about the refugee crisis is blown out of proportion? I live in North-Western Europe...

Does anyone else feel like a lot about the refugee crisis is blown out of proportion? I live in North-Western Europe, which is supposedly "flooded" by "rapist muslim immigrants", yet I've never actually seen an immigrant myself and i rarely see anyone who is not white (I was 12 when i saw my first black person and I haven't seen any proper black people in my country since).
I went to sweden last summer. If i were believe the american media, the whole country would be "ruined" by muslims, yet I saw very few when I was there.

The only place where I really had a feeling things were getting out of hand was my holiday in London a few years back, outside of there, nothing resembles the scare mongering stories I hear all the time.

Nothing amuses me more than americans discussing how Europe will be a muslim caliphate in 20 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=50.24338760604514,10.617182570996192&z=7
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is a handy Google map which pinpoints all documented refugee crimes for the year of 2016.

Of course, these are only the ones which were reported. Many crimes go unreported because people don't want to be perceived as "racist".

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q

Lots of the worst crimes are concentrated in certain areas. 98% of Sweden is white and crime free, Malmo and parts of Stockholm are filled with refugees and have way higher crime.

For the most part the "rapefugee" hysteria is a scam by stormfags because they require something to be triggered over

Also, don't worry if the map takes a few moments to load! There are thousands of crimes to pinpoint.

All those "doctors and lawyers", and "helpless women and children", have sure caused a lot of problems in Germany.

Pic related, it's the refugee crimes in Germany.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=50.24338760604514,10.617182570996192&z=7

>that East Germany

Reunification was a mistake

Some backward villages still have only a couple of migrants. Visit Berlin or any major city, and experience the cultural enrichment.

>over 1570 sexual assaults by refugees in 2016
>over 200 rapes by refugees in 2016
>over 5740 robberies and thefts by refugees in 2016
>over 1260 riots by refugees in 2016
>over 2988 criminal assaults by refugees in 2016
>over 110 arsons by refugees in 2016
>over 85 terrors by refugees in 2016
>over 310 homicides by refugees in 2016
>over 205 seuxal assaults in swimming pools by refugees in 2016

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""HYSTERIA""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

That's right, just keep plugging your ears (and other holes) with unwashed Muzzie cock every time you are confronted with factual data, you filthy leaf.

No, it just means you haven't personally witnessed any migrant crime.

I would say when in the course of one month the major headlines from Germany are the following, you have a bit of a problem relating to migration:
>sand nigger plows through christmas market
>gypsies kick a woman down stairs
>sand niggers rape and murder two women in freiburg
>gang of sand niggers light bum on fire in berlin

Despite living in Dresden when the migrant invasion began in 2015, I barely ever saw any non-whites. The only incident I witnessed was a nigger spaz rolling around in the street during a music performance in die Altstadt.

I'm getting a feeling that OP is a shill faggot.
They're fucking everywhere, even in my rural hometown.

If one (1) person enters a country without due screening to make sure they will be a net gain, they don't have disease, and have a positive skill or education that the country can use, then they should be turned back or shot if they are trying to sneak in.

>I live in North-Western Europe, yet I've never actually seen an immigrant myself and i rarely see anyone who is not white
Wo lebst du? Jede Stadt in NRW ist mit Negern, Arabern und sonstigem geflutet

Stfu, they are just keeping to certain citys and neighboorhoods, who are catastrophical, plus they are a menace to our wellfare as a whole

I'd like to Allah her akbar, if you know what I mean.

This isn't a refugee problem my friend – it's a male problem.

OMG her weird Jew nose is so cute :3

You obviously don't follow the news.
Not a day goes by without a muslim raping, a muslim stabbing someone, a muslim setting a homeless person on fire or a muslim committing an act of terrorism in this country.

We need to re-activate Auschwitz. Seriously.

I dont think it is blown out of proportions.
I live in Hamburg and have to deal with them nearly every day.

Have a look here:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
like said

This map shows the crimes of "refugees" and other migrants in Germany. You can locate yourself and see what has happened close to you

You should notice that the crime is centered in areas with high population and that you are not living in these centers you are obviously better off.

And to be honest this map really scares me, seeing what kinds of people are living all around me is truly terifying.
This february a 14 year old girl got raped by turkish/imigrant scum. That happened about a hundred metres from where I live.

If things like these dont make you wonder what is going wtong in Germany I dont know what could.

Nice try, Achmed.

Time to spam this thread.

>I'm getting a feeling that OP is a shill faggot.

You are spot on.

>german
>"never actually seen an immigrant"

well if you live on a farm with your parents, you wouldn't have.

Muslims are majority on the 0-5 year old demographic in your country. Expect a muslim caliphade in 20-30 years.

They will grow up to be naive, brainwashed fucks like OP.

"No rapefugees"

"Nowhere where I live.."

This will be the city schools in Germany in 20 years.

I agree, it's quite hilarious that these guys are so fucking insecure just because their countries leaders are nice enough to help people from war-torn areas in the world. But many people here are just edgy socially inept autists who are upset their women are going black.

Cunts like OP.

it's about high taxes on the native population that is used to sustain the incoming immigrants

if the current trends continue, Europe will either collapse into another warzone of competing states/religious wars or Europe will essentially become extensions of Africa and Western Asia, aka native Europeans will go the way of the Native American

Yet it increased when they came?

Kill yourself.

Only 200 rapes for a refugee population of 3 million? If this is true then these refugees are more civilised than europeans.

>their countries leaders are nice enough to help people from war-torn areas in the world

Oh, Leaf, we love u!

You literally had a terrorist refugee plow through a crowded area with a truck.

How self-destructive do you have to be to ignore this kind of violence?

Yep, there are harly responsible for any rapes or crimes here. That's all lies spread by the extreme right propaganda.

Time like these, you say "What would hitler do?"

OP's so right. Everything is perfectly fine here. No problems whatsoever.

It's literally right wing propaganda blowing it out of proportions. All the refugees are concentrated in camps and rarely affect anyone except for a few ISIS terror attacks that would happen regardless if there are refugees or not.

But the right wing websites now have a huge opportunity to FARM clicks and revenue, why not do it? And then you have Sup Forums, who are waiting for the very minor indication that something is "happening" and blow it so fucking hard to the extent it reaches the MSM and everyone is discussing it. The EU leadership isn't as retarded as you'd think they are and just let in so many refugees like that, rising nationalism over the entire continent.

Of course you won't see them you are one of them Akmed

It's basically two cities in this country that have the problem. One of them is the capital. The mudpeople concentrate there as they fear the other more white and less cosmopolitan places.

It saddens me since it's definitive proof that the country is going down the tubes, but it doesn't affect me personally. Yet

OP is a Gutmensch. I hope all of these people are killed by these migrants.

If it came down to only one choice, I would assassinate a Gutmensch before I would a shitskin. They are nothing but cancer.

I am a foreign student in Helsinki. The thing that has impressed me the most is that I go downtown to drink or shop, I see mostly foreign males. In large malls I do see families and more locals, but the groups of 4 or 5 foreign males are very notorious.

This is just an observation, I was certainly not expecting to see this when I arrive at the country.

(Beautiful country by the way).

>It's literally right wing propaganda blowing it out of proportions.

Yep, Cologne was all actors.

>I live in North-Western Europe, which is supposedly "flooded" by "rapist muslim immigrants", yet I've never actually seen an immigrant myself and i rarely see anyone who is not white

It's an honor to meet you, Angela.

Hang the traitors first, Hans.

Yes, that's correct. They will need to run for their lives.

I bet those towers would've stayed intact if it wasn't for Bush's retarded marxist ideology and opening the US borders for millions of arab refugees

Story behind this pic?

Translate?

>What I don't see isn't there

>over 2988
why say over if you're going to be that precise?

Hehehehe clearly Germoney can still house more refugees and the goyim could do with a few more holocaust reparation payments too!

>Hehehe stupid goy

I have highly suspicious islamists moving in the apartment above mine. I tell you, once their are at your own doorstep you won't feel save anymore.
I am currently trying to find a way to give info to the police without sounding like a racist. I don't have hard evidence that they are trying to spread propaganda, it's the way they look and the language they speak
>Man with black fullbeard and military cap leaving the apartment and driving off with non eu car
>children running in the house screaming ALLAH AKBAR
>woman singing islamic songs loudly in the apartment
>several other black haired and bearded men from all ages exiting and entering the apartmemt

How do I tell the police my suspicion? am I fked?
I would lie if I said I'm not a little bit scared for my life.

They started a platform that allows private persons to offer rooms to refugees.

Because of unreported crimes good goy. Unreported white crimes of course. Migrants are just poorly misunderstood peoples which good Germans need to be more sensitive to.

It's because you don't leave your house, Hans.

>anecdotal

A German friend of mine told me that the German government actually pays people to go online and deny refugee crimes/ post favorable things about them.

How true is this?

lol ofcourse it is.
even if theres 1 million refugees now in germany.
thats some 1% of the population.
1 in 80 to be precise.
lets face it, its fucking nothing.
nothing changed at all. but to OP i say, stop killing the meme. the oppinion on rapefugees on this board is pretty amusing, no need to redpill anyone. just enjoy the ride faggot

1 post by this id

Guys, please stop replying to sliders. Let the shills talk to themselves.

Probably happens more indirectly, e.g. far-left organizations get their hands on gov funding (or get funded by leftist parties that get funding by the state) and these people certainly see it as their responsibility to deny any refugee crimes or push pro refugee propaganda.

"Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jim Jam"

>not an issue
Nice try Turkroach

haha thats weird, a friend of mine told me (along with an entire intelligence agency of a superpower capable of utilizing 1984-tier surveillance) that Russia actually employs people to swerve opinion online towards what's more unfavorable for them and what's more favorable for Russia (which seems refugee-fueled EU separatism and disintegration through right-wing ideologies at the moment)

The immigrant labour population exploded by about 10x in 4 decades. In major cities half of children born are already mud.

So yeah it's pretty fucking dire Fritz. Children are the future.

Have you ever left your butt fuck rural village ?

Well it is a little more nuanced
Americans have no right to call us cucked since for every single muslim they have hundreds of black guys and the crime rates are ridiculous. Assault is a regular thing.
Trump might lie and claim London has no go zones but I have been to new york and london and the worst areas in london don't even fucking compare to what happens if you go too high in new york.

So if THEY say europe is fucked it is blown out of proportion because it is like a drowning guy pointing out a leak in another ship
So on Sup Forums it is blown out of proportion.

BUT. The Trajectory is very clear.
So panic is not the right reaction but you shouldn't be complacent either.

It sounds like you can't handle cultures other than your own. Racist fuck.

You are obviously a blatant liar. Refugees or not. I see them every day. Last time I went by a refugee center, there were cops and an ambulance again, because the monkeys couldn't help but get in a fight again. Even if there aren't refugees near you (which I highly doubt, if you are anywhere near a big city) you will still see immigrants, mostly turks and arabs. Sometimes speaking in their native language. You are a liar.

What information are you basing the conclusion that there are unreported crimes?

Eben. Der typ lügt doch wie gedruckt. Flüchtlinge oder nicht, aber nicht mal einen Migranten zu sehen, ist vollkommen übertrieben. Jeden Tag sieht man hunderte am Bahnhof in ihrer Heimatsprache reden und womöglich einen Angriff planen.

That's just the vanguard. Only a small percentage of them has brought in their first wife ... and a significant percentage of them will bring in multiple wifes.

They will also completely unassimilated unlike the existing mud, so they will still have huge numbers of children.

Percentages add up.

OK, I'll play. Go ahead and tell us what town/city/province/county you live in.

Why is it racist to want your own culture ?

I totally agree i actually live in the "muslim infested" Sweden and yes i do see muslims now and then but they are actually very nice in the contacts i have had with them.

Actually there's a even black people up here but i they seem very afraid and withdrawn. I almost sometimes want to say to them don't hold back and be happy.

Let's not play fuck fuck. Tell us where you live and we will look at the statistics.

Go ahead, tell us which, "infested" area you live in.

>running in the house screaming ALLAH AKBAR
>singing islamic songs loudly in the apartment

>culture

Sure mate... Sounds fantastic.

I think the girl in pic looks nice, a little darker skin and darker hair but put some makeup to lighten the skin a bit and and die her hair in 2 shades lighter color and she looks like any greeneyed european.

More importantly why is racism bad?

Trips of truth. Praise kek

anecdote or stats. Which one to believe

I'm Australian.

I was in Berlin, Paris and London about 15 years ago and it was horrific.

So I don't know - Maybe where you live it's good. Or maybe you're just used to living in filth.

Berlin and Paris especially were a shock to the system. I was used to London.

But I was coming from a city (Sydney) where I thought I had witnessed to full force of multi-culturalism. Europe really spun me out.

i knew the coutry OP is was from before seeing the flag
go kill yourself merkel

You're a liar.

1. I lived in London. It has "no-go" zones, and is FAR worse (more violent, dirtier etc) than NYC.

2. London isn't as bad as L.A., but it's going to get there.

>Live in north Germany
>knife attack a couple of years back on a friend, ended almost lethally
>attacker was a Muslim migrant
>media reports from a mosque recruiting for Isis
>read from an increase of theft and sexual assault in my hometown in the past 2 years by migrants.

There are a couple more stories, and my hometown has like 84k people in total. Moved to Kiel a year back and some African just burned his wife alive in the open a couple weeks back.

nice, Im gonna save this

sometimes its hard to know if people are just meming, or are actually serious.
anyway, the whole rapefugee shit is confirmation biased bullshit.
i can find the same gruesome crimes for any societal group represented in equal numbers. 1 million poles i am sure to find raping, burning people, killing and all this shit. crime exists. big news

Shill

>i can find the same gruesome crimes for any societal group represented in equal numbers
What has that to do with criminal refugees than get uncontrolled to germany and get more money from the state as the average german?

Is this friend of yours the German chancellor frau Merkel herself?

>t. Antifa shill
Fuck off. That trash is fucking everwhere. Ovens when??