AAAAAAAAAAH

G-guys.... WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?
DO WE SIDE WITH THE U.N. OR DO WE SIDE WITH ISRAEL!?!?
I don't know who's jewing who at this point. Have the globalist Jews turned against the Zionist Jews and we are now caught in the middle of the rift between the two of them!?

Has the script flipped? Are the globalists turning on the zionists because they would rather the jihadists take over the entire Middle East and send all the kikes over here, so that they take over our country rather than having their own ethnic-state where they don't bother us anymore?

Have we been out-jewed?

This is so perplexing to me. Who do we side with Sup Forums?

well since the u.s. is the u.n. i'm gonna go with the u.n.

Fuck the UN

Don't you see user? We're in a new timeline now. Sup Forums is now Judeo-Christian-Kekist. I would have never thought it would happen but the greasy peasant Israeli kikes have become our greatest ally against the greasy rich globalist Jews. We will use them like orcs in order to fight the Globalists. They may be filthy kikes but they're our filthy kikes now. Your speculation is exactly right, user. The script has flipped. It is beneficial to the globalist kikes if Israel ceases to exist and they take over America while the mudslimes take over the Middle East.

I never thought I'd be fighting side by side with the zionists but here we are. Kek works in mysterious ways my friends.

I say we side with Israel. The U.N. pushes more migration/degeneracy and kills fewer sand dindus.

Woah...

One can leave the UN and engage in using israel to kill muslims independantly, like an independant nation who doesn't need to throw good money after bad or ask permission.

And hey, maybe iran will flip the fuck out in the process and deal with the israel/palestine problem for us in the process.

Yup that basically sums up the last 2000 years. Jews trying to out jew jews who are actively trying to out jew every other jew while jewing everyone else.

It's been because there is no huge Jewish conspiracy you idiot. Jews may make up a large part of the evildoers in the world, but they are only one part of an international evil. The Jews are a SCAPEGOAT because most Jews are not atheistic hollywood types. Wake the fuck up. Trump is based and the racists here need to stop being so fucking stupid. You can be a white nationalist and desire a white homeland without thinking that "da jooos" are doing it all. Fucking hell!

In b4 "I wonder who is behind this post?"
Fuck off you brainwashed tart.

I honestly have no real problem with Israel. I use them as an example of a homogeneous society all the time in arguments. I just wish US jews would go there.

The Israeli kikes ARE the globalist kikes retard they are one in the same

Isreal > Palasine.

Kike > Mudslime.

who is behind this post?

I think we should have a plan to get rid of trump and so.ehow get Pence in there. He hates the Jews, the gays, and the Muslims, as well as abortion. I think we really fucked up by not getting pence on the big ticket

this unironically, we need to weaponize this and become the jews. we need to drive a wedge between the internationalist and the zionist jews like there was in the 1920s. we need to make the jews hate each other and drive the zionists towards full on ethno-fascism. it is what hitler should have done in the 1930s.

There really isn't a US-Israel "strain." We've pledged 38 billion dollars to them to defend against Palestine and other Islamic threats. Israel keeps allowing settlers to kick Palestinians off their land but its not going to stop the flow of $$$.
Basically the Israel Lobby is doing exactly the right move to ensure that Trump is a good goy - criticizing Obama.

So far Trump has been all for the US becoming more isolationist until other countries pledge to help (at least financially) with their own protection. Yet here he is handing out US protection to Israel for nothing in return.

user, you got jewed the moment you voted for Trump.

We should start another hashtag. How about #JewsAgainstZionism? And flood it with tweets and images about how Israel needs to be more tolerant to Muslims and need to accept globalism. This will drive a wedge between the globalist Jews and the Zionist Jews and hopefully force some of them onto our agenda.

Goodness, that's brilliant. This needs to happen. Somebody start a new thread for it.

we could go even farther, have an opposing hashtag that says #JewsAgainstGlobalism or #JewsDeserveAnEthnoState where they respond to the #JewsAgainstZionism with literal Sup Forums talking points

>and hopefully force some of them onto our agenda.
This has already been done to a degree, but a number of people tell those jews they can never be part of the alt-right because they're jewish.

On this one issue of kike settlements, side with the U.N..

If you are a nationalist, you put your country first. Does it benefit you and your country to support Israel? Will you receive reciprocal treatment in your endeavors to support them?

Holy cow this is too good

i don't use twitter because of (((hatespeech))) reasons but i would love for you burgers with freedom of speech to make this happen

#JewsAgainstZionism

upboated, i think the opposing hashtag is even more important though. we don't gain anything from converting more people to libshit idiocy. we are trying to make the jews become more nationalist and our ideological allies.

The opposing hashtag comes a week later in order to accentuate the impact

Side with neither.

Israel is one of if not the only place in the Middle East that isn't a total shithole.

If you want to stop Islam and those fucking mudslimes it starts here. Allowing their degeneracy to spread into Israel is a fucking joke.

Best Timeline Ever.

Reverend Ronny was right.

Side with Israel or side with neither. The UN is trash and is an out dated attempt to implement the NWO

Why do we have to pick a side at all?

Why would we side with the U.N. which is a globalist operation co-opted by muslims and third world countries?

Why would we side with Israel who routinely does awful shit to the US?

Why can't we just say they're both bad and just let what happens happen?

entschuldigung mate, i'm obviously not as well practiced in twitter subversion tactics.

Israel was a major supporter of Hoffer.

Very disturbing.

Also - Pic related.

Israeli Jews = National Conservative, voting for right-wing Netanyahu

Non-Israeli Jews = Globalist multiculti death cult

This. We the Jews now. Ethno-state for Whites now!

Why should the US give a shit? If we're going to turn isolationist until other countries are willing to pay for us to police them, why the sudden 180 for Israel?

Stop spewing extremism. You can side with both. For example I am a moderate, I love the U.N, I think it is a great organization bent on the well-being of all humans around the globe. I also love Israel since my ancestors lived there. We can support Israel while also supporting moderate regulations placed on it by the international human rights tribunals set by the United Nations

because the jews wield such an inordinate influence over the global media apparatus that if we turn the israelis into full blown fascists the good goys in media will continue to parrot pro israel rhetoric, subtly influencing the general pop. into full on support of an ethno fascist state. this will move the overton window to the right, hopefully aiding the uncucking of the west that has already started.

subversion 101

Where did this timeline meme start?

Maybe, just maybe, the world is more complicated than you thought.

disturbing? why does it surprise you that jews support someone who doesn't want to import millions of violently anti-semetic muslims into historic jewish areas in vienna?

mandela effect

man in the high castle season 2

If you think for one second we can turn isolationist and go with fuck it let the world burn outside of our borders you have the mind of a 12yr old.

There is a specific reason all countries stick their dick in other countries and it's not for shits and giggles.

If we try to self sustain and not control the religious/political climate outside of our borders you are taking a path to the end of America as you know it in time.

Oh hey, its almost as if Politics isn't black and white, and good guys and bad guys don't exist.

Reality doesn't always act in accordance with memes, user.

>Subverting the Jews

Is that even possible? Even Meme Magic has it's limits.

my god leaf, just end it all. your b8 isn't even good.

Meme Magic and the power of Kek has no limits, there is historical prescident as well. look at (((Trotsky's))) anti-zionist writings.

It's illusion of choice. We have to make up one and meme it into reality.

I still don't know what is going on.

>If you think for one second we can turn isolationist and go with fuck it let the world burn outside of our borders you have the mind of a 12yr old.
This is true, but you seem to be forgetting that many voted for Trump for this very reason, despite the years prior to WW2 being living proof that US isolationism doesn't work. The question now is: if isolationism is what Trump and the people want, why should Israel deserve special treatment?

You don't get it do you user?

We are litterally a Psy-op pumping machine, A board developed on the idea of multiple conflicting ideas and using every aspect of the modes of persuasion

All the talk of turning liberals against each other with counter-narratives and using information as a tool to disenfranchise populations we resent. Meme magic might have something to do with it, But at the end of the day Sup Forums by nature is even more two faced then the people it claims to hate.

So yes, Of course we can subvert the Jews because we are the Jews.

The world got tired of a nation that promised to be a strong player, and kept whining all the time

The jewish bankers/CEOs/media/whatever aren't le vig pupet musters xD, they are just lobbists with power, like anyone with power
Some leaders said "no, stop fucking things up"
They didn't make an enemy because Israel can't go alone against the world. They'll humble down, or double down, idk

Either way, Sup Forums's view that everything is 14^88 hyperdimensional chinese checkers comes crashing down

Glad Israel might shut the fuck up a bit, but not seeing it happen

>Obama administration tries to de-escalate Israeli expansionism because it is a source of tension in the region that actively contributes to extremist recruiting.
>Israel nods, smiles, agrees, then ignores USA on the topic.
>USA threatens allowing UN resolution to pass.
>Israel continues to ignore, in the belief that they called the USA's bluff.
>Oh no it wasn't a bluff.

There are a lot of good reasons to hate Israel but settlements in desert land in sandmonkey territory isn't one.

NEVER TRUST THE KIKES!!!
NEVER
TRUST
THE
KIKES
!
TRUMP WAS FALSE FLAG, HE IS JEW PUPET!

>Increasingly nervous Goldstein tries to convince Sup Forums that he is totally, absolutely not like the other Jews and that some Jews are actually perfectly okay

UH OH

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Bunch of kike loving faggots, falling right into their laps. They figured out what america "loves" and are now going to use him to toy with you cunts.
Shabat shalom

>dude you should have just waited for hitler

exactly
dont
trust
anyone
>creepy.png

israel. i don't care about muslims of any country or butthurt wannabe country like paleslime.

Nothing has changed. They want zionism for themselves and globalism/muliticulturalism for everyone else.

so then what is kerry/obama's motivation? why are they "stabbing israel in the back?"

is this cuckoldry

>Who do we side with Sup Forums?
E V R O P A

UN has a long history of being anti Israel. The Nationalist jewelry has always being on our side. Hitler was a commie.