Christianity is a joke

most of the bible is plagiarized jewish holy books, and then there are 4 stories of jesus, acts, and letters from paul and le apocalypse xD. Thats it.

plagiarize the jews and write a couple of stories about jesus + some letters and you have the corpus of christian theology.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ignoring 2000 years of tradition
Start with the Morals On The Book Of Job
:^)

No thank you. Job is a Jewish book; I don't care to read some Christcuck's take on it.

>christianity is bad because le kikes! xD

Jesus Christ was the first antisemite. Have you even read the bible? He called out the kikes all the time, that's why they killed him.

That's not what I'm saying mate. I like the jews. their holy books were stolen by the christcucks and are the majority of the christian bible (old testament). thats my point.

Christianity is a fulfillment of the prophecies in the Old Testament.

Fuck off leftypol, you silly cunts.

Seems more like fan fiction to me.

The jews don't even believe in the old testament you tard. They believe in the talmud, not the old testament. If they believed in the old testament they would still be offering animals all the time.

You are grossly disinformed

m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh

New testament confirms old testament prophecy. It's not fanfiction. If it ran contrary to the old testament it would be fanfiction but it doesn't

The Koran is fanfiction to the old and new testament, it perverts all the prophecy and has commands that are in direct contradiction to old and new testament.

THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN WHAT IT SAYS. ASK ANY JEW IF HE BELIEVES IN HEAVEN AND HELL, ASK HIM WHY HE DOESNT DO BLOOD SACRIFICE ANYMORE, ASK HIM IF HE BELIEVES IN CREATIONISM

THE ANSWER IS NO NO AND NO

THE TALMUD SAYS THAT IF THE TANAKH AND THE TALMUD CONTRADICTS EACH OTHER THE TALMUD ALWAYS TAKES PRECEDENCE

THE JEWS DONT BELIEVE IN THE TANAKH, THEY BELIEVE IN THE BABYLONIAN TALMUD

WATCH THE MOVIE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panbabylonism
The old testament and therefore the Jewish religion is just stolen babylonic stories.

Christianity is a cuck religion

>being this cucked
>not realizing jesus and literally every non-roman he interacted with was a fucking kike
>b-b-but he named the jew! he was redpilled!
no, nordcuck, he wasn't. he was a jewish psyop that spread his kike disease that ended up toppling the greatest empire that ever existed.
>b-but muh culture, muh morals
all built upon jewish lies that were introduced to your people a thousand years ago
>b-but deus vult, we wuz crusaders n sheieeet, kill duh muslims
you don't need to follow a kike religion in order to fight another kike religions hordes of mudshits
>b-but im not a filthy lefist communist piece of SJW shit like you
you don't have to be. you can hate niggers and degeneracy just fine without the shackles of Christianity around your neck

New testament literally says that "jews" worship satan and are not gods chosen people anymore

Ezekiel 28 resonates with me as a Swede.

Ezekiel 23 describes women's foolishness.

Read these and Tell me the Bible has no value.

You are retarded. Jesus was anti-semitic in the sense that he hated the talmud and all the jews of his time that promoted it. Modern jews don't believe in the tankakh, they believe in the talmud. The bible says that jews are the synagogue of satan, but we are talking about theistic jews, not jews by ethnicity (as if there even is such a thing anymore after all the years spent away from their homeland.

fine. maybe I erred in calling the tanakh 'holy'. the point is that the tanakh was written by and for jews and was stolen by the christcucks.

>swedish flags
>shilling this hard for (((them)))

do you actually think Sup Forums will fall for your jewish lies JIDF?

>he thinks the first stories of the bible are most of it
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH HOLY SHIT HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE BIBLE

>inb4 kike on a stick

Yeah it makes no sense and is riddled with contradictions. Basically all religions are like this.

What part of what I posted is Jewish lies exactly?

And how are they not applicable to our contemporary society?

And how does relating To these make me any more of a Jewish puppet?

im shilling against the jews you filthy kike

Agnostics are the true enlightened ones. We strive for knowledge rather than claiming to know the answers. All others are below us.

OV VEY

SHUT IT DOWN

You don't need to let your absurd butthurt about Trump and the Jews cause your hate to make you into a pitiable fool.

>WEwJoDDE

Kike.

Seriously, the anti Christian shilling is strong lately.

There were people to claim to be messiah before and after Jesus, who cares? Jesus came and literally nothing changed in the world, no peace in the world.

But God isn't real anyway

An Agnostic claiming to search for knowledge is a contradictory term.

Explain how, as a believer of God, I am not inclined To seek knowledge?

If anything Being a believer increases your thirst for understanding WHAT God created through God-given curiosity.

The bible explaines how humans work and how the eventual space society ought To work, optimally.

>strive for knowledge
>someone is above or below another

you're a fucking retard.