Hang yourself racists

hang yourself racists

Expected a leaf. You disgust me, Ausfailia.

Niggers, religious fanatics and race traitors first

how tolerant

By the goddess I'm trying.

African American priveledge.exe
ERROR RACISM NOT FOUND

Have a (You) for your effort.

10 shekels have been deposited in your account.

telling a group of people to kill themselfes just because of their beliefs sounds pretty racist to me.

After (You)

Fuck white people. They act like their race is a race of angels when all they've done since their existence is exterminate and mistreat every other race since their miserable fucking existence.

They've murdered millions of Africans, raped them, mutilated them, stole their resources, stripped them of their culture, put them against each other, then left them governmentless and decided to fucking arm a whole continent without government rule. The crime that blacks commit against whites today will never, NEVER, make up for that.

And that is just in the case of Africa. I havent even started on the destruction of civilizations in the Americas, and the imperialistic will in the middle east.

You destroyed anyone that isnt white due to you greed, your religious influences, and thirst for blood, then ask why they're not as capable as you. Then you bitch about muslims.

In the states, 50 years ago, you never offered blacks the same education, then ask why they're stupid. You never rented blacks quality homes, then ask why they live in shitty communities. You never gave blacks quality jobs with equal pay, and ask why they're broke. Then 50 years later, you ask why they havent adapted fast enough, even though racism CLEARLY still exist. You sit here and deny that there's racism, then go back to being racist pieces of shits. You don't know shit about your own race. All you see is the "good" that you deluded yourself into seeing because of your need to belong to something. White men are cowards and cant handle the consequences of their actions, they cant take responsibility, and will deny it at every turn.

>No racism found
>Goes back to being a racist piece of shit
What did stormfags mean by this?

Affirmative action is government sanctioned racism

Fuck niggers. Your people have lived for thousands of years and never contributed a thing to society other then a new and false perspective on oppression.

Please stop using white technology.

If we're so bad, why do the darkies keep trying to flood our countries? Why do you keep using our inventions?

White people will contribute to the destruction of the human race because they're heartless, and have no regard for others, no matter what it is. They are consumed by greed.

>Our inventions
>Canadian
Pick one.

Why would you even think that I am a racist? There is no racists on Sup Forums it is the board of peace, you simply haven't lurked enough.

someone sounds like a nigger

Not this again, yawn....

no u

No

6am in Australia,
This is a leaf with an Australian VPN.

Yes, we are all guilty of what some people did decades ago because we share the same skin color
You must have forgotten the civil war you nigger
nearly a million whites die to give you freedom but you don't give a shit about that
niggers are cowards for not confronting each other over black on black slavery or going back to africa and confronting the ancestors that sold your ancestors into slavery
actual Africans hate american niggers because they DONT WANT A DAMN THING TO DO WITH YOU!

based on your nigger logic, you are responsible for the genocides committed in Africa
You are responsible for slavery
You are responsible for Detroit and Chicongo going to hell

Thanks for projecting all of your inadequacies onto us, you may never own up to your shitty heritage

>1 post by this id

Says the leaf with emu ip

Fpbp

IF YOU'RE GOING TO POST IN FUCKING SHILL THREADS HAVE THE GODDAMN DECENCY TO SAGE YOUR FUCKING POSTS. IMPORTANT THREADS ARE BEING SLID RIGHT NOW.

Or maybe a Chink or Poo

Speaking of which, when are you fags gonna reinstate the white australia policy?

>using racist as an insult
I will never understand this meme to be honest

that picture is so terrifying. like, it gives me the shivers.

its 359am here in perth user im just on meth and drunk off my fucking tits shitposting on every board and every site senpai:^