OBAMA TO PUNISH RUSSIA

>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING WW3 IMMINENT!!!!

The Obama administration is preparing to announce, as soon as Thursday, a series of retaliation measures against Russia for meddling in the US election, according to American officials briefed on the plans.
The actions are expected to include expanded sanctions and diplomatic measures, the officials said, in what the administration deems a proportional response to a Russian operation that went beyond cyber hacking activities common among nations.

Some of the steps are expected to name individuals associated with a Russian disinformation campaign that US intelligence officials say used hacked information from mostly Democratic Party organizations and officials to attack the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.
cnn.com/2016/12/28/politics/russian-election-meddling-sanctions-hacking/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_financial_crisis_(2014–present)
rt.com/news/372027-russian-mine-swipers-aleppo/
archive.is/yOMzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cnn

>sanctions

Hasn't stopped them before.

>literally shrunk the russian economy by 50% with a single round of sanctions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_financial_crisis_(2014–present)

>will turn them into a Peru-tier 3rd world shithole with the next round of sanctions

Obama knows that diplomatically strangling Russia is infinitely more useful than being in a proxy war with them in Syria. They're fucking done.

Putin said shitlerry will start ww3, now obama wants the honor :DDDDXDDD

If he planned to do so it should be done in 2014. In 2 stages shock is not so great

How will these sanctions be... administered? If they're just executive orders, Trump can literally undo that with a single post-it note.

You think that they're just going to bend over and take Obama's BBC up their economies ass? When an anal is backed up against a wall it is at its most unpredictable.

like putin won't just wait it out until jan 20th

what are they gonna do? Start a nuclear war? Everyone loses in that scenario. I think Putin will just wait to see if Trump removes the sanctions like the nice little puppet that he is, which he will. And everything will be good in Russkiland.

oil prices

>sanctions

>that last about 3 weeks, before Trump gives everyone in the Kremlin a life-time supply of Trump steaks

Lel at the Dems trying to create an enemy for the proles to hate.

Have been rising.regards to Anastasia on the 31st.
Kiss her for me.

Shouldn't King Nigger have to post his sauce before he sanctions Russia?

What a fucking baby.

Why not punish every country that interfered. Mexico, Saudi, Aus, Germany, France, etc.

In the end it's both USA's fault and Russias, yes Russia, if you are here Russians hear me out. Maybe the fact that im Armenian will ease you somehow, cause i like Russians I really do.

This whole thing started when countries started helping the muslims as if they were magical creatures. Have we really not learned yet what happens when you get involved in Islam? Don't get me wrong USA does it too, but you see now the type of shit that it leads to. All this over muslims and "helping" them.

Oh well, now we are going in babysteps for an all out war, this is how it starts, and for what? To protect Syria? hahaha, fuck syria and all shape and form of the religion of Islam.

Dying for muslims.

no thank you.

bye

your post election bullhurt is showing

Obama leaves USA with no hope.

Congressional leaders on the left and right are rallying behind Obama to respond so expect some legislation that Trump won't be able to get around.

This is 100% politically motivated.

Some kids are going to not get medicine because podesta is an idiot.

It's politics as usual. Nobody believes in anything, all they care about is the money.

This

wouldn't it be great if the president just nuked the entire middle east? imagine never having to hear about islam again. ever.

Liberals don't need proof to support their lies.

Fortunately the Obama administration has set enough precedent that the President no longer needs congress.

Congress is only ceremonial anymore.

Trump has a pen and a phone.

Obama going out in a blaze of butthurt now that his legacy of Obamacare and executive orders is about to be repealed. 8 Years and nothing to show for it.

They're so desperate to get their war and destroy the only white country that's has some semblance of national pride

Russia has been finding lots of German and US made mines in Aleppo. Perhaps that's why Obama and Merkel are so big on that fake news stuff.

rt.com/news/372027-russian-mine-swipers-aleppo/

Really, burgers?

Executive orders can normally be repealed by other executive orders (remember the guy with the orange hair that just won?). Plus they are subject to judicial review, and it is obvious that if such 'punishment' might trigger nuclear war, the SCOTUS will intervene.

'Regular' laws can be repealed by other laws, and Republicans have a majority in Congress. What's to fear then?

It takes a certain level of skill and practice in dumbassery to have a South American teach you about American Constitutional Law...

No. I mean.. Sanctions its not main reason of the russian economic fall. Not even 1% i think. It's oil prices.
chinese and eu economic growth problems, new u.s. oil companies, arabian shittards.

Does anyone remember when Democrats loved Russia and hated the US military? Cause I think it was like that once.

>Shouldn't King Nigger have to post his sauce before he sanctions Russia?

Even if king nigger had a sauce, it still wouldn't make sense.

It's like robbing a bank and then trying to get voted to be mayor.

Now someone, let's call him Putinzer, comes along and shows your crimes by publishing the surveillance tapes.

Public watches them, sees that you are a crook and votes for someone else.

And NOW you go "we have to punish Putinzer" instead of going "wait, I'm the criminal here".

If Russia actually did it, then they should be awarded for it, because they did something FOR THE PEOPLE OF 'MURICA.

But I actually doubt they did it. It was possibly just an insider, who was fed up with all the crap. And that insider deserves to be awarded.

These next 3 weeks are going to be long...

>disinformation campaign

Lol no.

Information you don't like isn't "disinformation".

So.. Obama can put all this sanctions in his ass

>Hurr durr I'm a dumbass

oil price were in free fall and just recently started going back up and are nowhere near what they were. Do you not in to economics?

cut it out XD

The president shouldn't be escalating geopolitics right as he fucking leaves.

That said it's from CNN so most likely fake news.

So, let's say he does this. The sanctions will be on for 20 days. 20 fucking days because you can be as sure as hell Trump will undo them in a heartbeat. What the fuck is O'Nigger even trying to achieve at this point? He's just humiliating himself.

this is kinda worrying if you mind that the whole russia hacked the US election was a false accusation.

Apparently, Russia hacked Democrats and leaked some (true) materials. Which is why Obama is so pissed.

Not even that, they need to have a hands off approach with the entire middle east. Let them kill themselves, this proxy war stuff is not worth it, your sons and daughters lives are not worth it.

These people need dictators to keep everyone in line, im sure there is more behind it, but we as people, both russians and americans, need to put our heads together and say, NO THANK YOU and just not get involved. It's a pipe dream but I think if we work together maybe just maybe it will get in their thick skulls that enough is enough and people wont stand up for it anymore.

scary how close these animals came to maintaining power for another 8 years

This.

Crude oil supply skyrockets, driving the price down= bad

China's economy starts to fail, demands less oil and commodities in general = very bad

>Does anyone remember when Democrats loved Russia and hated the US military? Cause I think it was like that once.

nope, they were always at war with Oceania.

what could obama possibly do in less than a month

And that 2 Russians have coincidentally already been shot and a plane crashed since he said vengeance will be miiiiiiiiine when I say so. All because DNC and Clinton were so slack and corrupt she let every fucking foreign state hack her server and disgusted democrats leaked info and podesta let his p@ssw0rd get phished. But Russia must pay.

Fuck this guy. If people can't see he's a fucking traitor who has done everything to destroy the country they deserve to be hung with him.

last run of the neocons
i can see a ben garrison comic coming

Look like even more of an ass and a sore loser as he slowly descends into irrelevancy.

I guess he wants to feel powerful for one last time.

Good.

Russia is the greatest evil on Earth.

They, like ISIS, need to be dealt with by a coalition of world powers.

>to PUNISH Russia for his own loss in election
pathetic nigger.
he can't even provide any proofs.
also, he can't 'punish' us. he has no authority over Russia, he can't do shit, limp-wristed nignog.

And Putin be all like 'bring it bitch'

Saudi Arabia, George Soros must die, and all muslims too.

Then we can achieve world peace

Fucking lame duck asshole

>Some of the steps are expected to name individuals associated with a Russian disinformation campaign that US intelligence officials say used hacked information from mostly Democratic Party organizations and officials to attack the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.

OH NO. NOT THAT. ANYTHING BUT THAT!

I thought that is obivious. But my merican bro's are continue to thinking that it's all because of sanctions. Ohhh cooomee ooon guys.

Can we stop hyping this shit up?
We hyped up wikileaks.
We hyped up Okeefe.
We hyped up Comet Pizza.
We hyped up Obama's press conference.
We hyped up the electoral college.

I am tired of coming on Sup Forums day after day, swiping past hundreds of shitty threads about poo in the loos or south american risk, then finally glimpsing a happening thread, just to be sorely disappointed. I beg you Sup Forums, can we stop hyping non happenings until 2017? I need a break.

Did David Brock promise to pay off your student loan if Hillary won?

>its not the content of the releases, (don't look at them!), it's the action of the releases, (lets call them hacks!), and we definitely think it was Russia, (but we're not sure). Don't look at the hacks!

hahaha, welcome on pol, bro

Trump won't undo them "in a heartbeat". He will use it as leverage for figuring out a ME/Ukraine deal or something.

murrikan geopolitics, ladies and gents

Why would Obama start acting like a president now?

Listen, leaf. I'm not going to take any lip from someone who shrivels up and turns into a worthless nigger once a year.

>No one give Russia money for 3 weeks

Ouch.

>ROOSA HACED TEH ELECTIONS

that isnt even the allegation you stupid cabbage nigger. The allegation is that the source of the wikileaks dumps were russian hackers. Which means the democrats dont deny being child raping drug addicts hell bent on destroying the west, but rather that it doesn't count because russia exposed them.

"Meddling"

Fixed op, no need to thank me!

One day, you're going to realize that the happening wasn't just a single hurrah, but a slow, drawn-out event. But make no mistake, it IS happening.

if trump repeals it will make him look more like a KGB agent which is what they want.

>Getting phished in a Nigerian Prince tier scam

3/52 is like 6%... just saying.

It was combined effect.

>And that insider deserves to be awarded.
With Guantanamo jail?

it's pretty impressive how they can just claim that russians hacked the elections without presenting any actual proof, i mean come on

a few questions need to be answered like

-how the fuck do you hack an entire goddamn election without being captured by state actors

-through what methods

-what does hack even fucking mean

-isn't complaining about people releasing TRUE INFORMATION a little fucking retarded

-how do you even know it was the fucking russians, did they leave a "from russia with love" txt in whatever server was compromised?

this is some seriously dumb shit

>russian meddling
has an exiting administration ever been so cavalier in trying to fuck the world up for the next president coming into office?

>The Russian military in Aleppo are assisting with restoring normal life in the city after four years of hostilities. In addition to disposing of explosives, they help with deliveries of humanitarian aid and restoring utilities.
truly a tragedy for syria, the ME and the whole world this victory of the barbarous Assad and his fiendish ally the accursed Putin

you're literally asking to get nuked in retaliation for australian shitposting, ya fuckin cunt

>Sanctioning Germany after WW1 kept them in line

This is what retards believe.

It's happening again and you niggers can't see it.

You don't need to know a thing, the state secret services know so you don't have to.

Just roll with it.

Russia is already a Peru-tier shithole.

>the guy perpetuating the proxy war in Syria knows that this is he wrong thing to do

If if if if if if if if if ....if if if ...okey doki !

>cnn

this isnt gonna happen gtfo

Aren't sanctions seen a declaration of war?

Anyways, Trump will overturn them, especially if they're an executive order.

revoked in less than a month.

Nuke Washington based Russia, literally nobody will care and everyone will thank you

>-how the fuck do you hack an entire goddamn election without being captured by state actors
the fancy- and shinybear APTs (forget the second, cuddlebear maybe?) are known for years as FSB operations

>-through what methods
any exploit that gets you a shell

>-what does hack even fucking mean
deploying exploits against targets to achieve RCE

>-isn't complaining about people releasing TRUE INFORMATION a little fucking retarded
the "true information" is boring shit like: how can our fundraising org raise funds? how can out political org cultivate politicians?

>-how do you even know it was the fucking russians, did they leave a "from russia with love" txt in whatever server was compromised?
yes, they did, they posted everything on medium.com and multiple other blogs, many times

they released a firewall ops kit from a staging box, then some internal tooling from NSA networks

>this is some seriously dumb shit
you are dumb

Why are you defending Russia, you fucking commie piece of shit!
You fucking Traitor!

>t's pretty impressive how they can just claim that russians hacked the elections without presenting any actual proof,
You should not question CIA word, they have access to much more information so they knew everything better than you

>show proofs
They are classified for the countries good :^) Trust us. :^)

Saw this

>Congress Wants Donald Trump to Have Less Power Than Obama Did as President

archive.is/yOMzA

>CNN
Oh, thought this was real.

"Smooth, peaceful transistion" my backside. Bullshitting Mr Blameshift Obama, that's how I will remember him.

>Punishing Russia
>Still no proof that Russia hacked the US

I just don't take US intelligence agencies at their fucking word, and I'm amazed democrats are now after literally a decade straight of bemoaning how intelligence agencies lied to sell the country into the war in Iraq.

Short memory?

I find it believable Russia would have supported Trump, I just want to see the proof.

What options do they have? Russia fighting the US economically is a joke, and fighting them militarily best case scenerio is MAD.

Stupid burger, how is this a bad thing?

Besides it's happening regardless

Obama WW3 via Russia (weak)

Trump WW3 via China (strong)

either way you're an alarmist I'd rather fight russia than china anyday you dumb cunt

>"Meddling"Fixed op, no need to thank me

What did she mean by this?

>Trump can literally undo that with a single post-it note.

shut up dmitri, we've all known it was russia before the DNC even knew anything was taken, way before the CIA issued a press release

russian cyber ops are very advanced, but their cutouts are less than convincing

I've lived through five Presidents and never have I seen a President have as strong of a lame-duck session as Obama does. Most Presidents just kick back in this period and coast.

It's a shame none of it matters because is a Muslim that was born in Kenya and not ever constitutionally eligible to be President, ergo all his acts are null and void.

>Haha obongo would rather start nuclear war than just bend over and taste his own medicine
you are retarded

there's never been a terrorist attack on US soil in 8 years

the obama administration has been the most transparent ever

they will have a smooth and peaceful transition