My gun will protect me from government tyranny

>my gun will protect me from government tyranny

This is why bombers need to be available for the public to buy

Drones can't kick in your door at night, or prevent you from assembling with like-minded individuals, or keep you from distributing propaganda materials.

Police are needed for that.
Police are squishy and easily killed.
Guns are good for putting holes in squishy things.

>hand over your guns!

Also this.

There were privately owned warships and cannon at the founding of our country. I feel my right to own these things is being infringed upon.

What the fuck is with these nonstop random ass contrarian meme posts. This is all Pol is now. Did CTR just not leave at all?

you can own a cannon today too...

So what's the better alternative here? Turn in all our weapons and be completely defenseless like your pathetic country? Oh yes that's much better situation to be if total war breaks out within the US. Dumb fuck. Any government will seriously think twice to do something against the population when the whole goddamn country is heavy armed.

>believing CTR ever shit this place up and it wasn't just a bunch of autists
kek m8

>the police will protect me from government tyranny

I used to buy into the "guns cant beat drones" meme, but then I realized that if there is a rebel hiding in an apartment building, the government wouldn't be able to just fly over a predator drone and blow up the building, thats how you start a full-scale revolt.

Cops would literally have to go in there and get him themselves, and that could be costly.

You assume the army will turn on it's own familes.
Tool.

Owning something modern, like a 120mm mortar or 155mm artillery piece and ammunition to go along with it is insanely restrictive.

Storage requirements, state and federal regulations concerning explosives, the NFA tax stamp for each round and the weapon itself, the regulation that prevents an individual from manufacturing a Destructive Device or its ammunition without a Type 10 FFL, etc... it's too much.

If nations have aircraft and tanks, I should have at the very least man-portable anti-aircraft and anti-tank weapons.

just shoot the missile while its in the air before it hits you

You forgot to HILARIOUSLY cut the sentence short.

Which government? The shadow government? These people who have the latest technology 30 years ahead of what we are sold. There's probably quantum nano terminators testing thier aim as we speak.

fpbp
/thread

Pic related

Kek. Pic related.

You can't even own spoons and your taxes go to Mohammed and his family