Post yfw the Jews won again

Post yfw the Jews won again

What a disappointment, I really did for a moment believe trump was our guy and we were actually winning

Fuck off leftypol. You're a bunch of silly cunts.

You're so blind, its pitiful

says the communist

signed t. mohammad of londonstan

fuck off, Ahmed.

Does he openly support israel and lick their balls to the point that it's sickening? Yes he does.
No twist around it.

Is this really happening? What the fuck happened to Sup Forums

Fuck off trump fags, I want old pol back

There is literally nothing wrong with Trump

Trumpberg is dead. Long live King Obongo

mohammed you seem new here, go back to your shithut and fuck a goat

They're completely blind. Trump is another Jewish puppet, probably without even realizing it himself. He is still way better than what Hillary would ever be, but he's still far from what we wanted.

a lot of jidf concentration here since israel got btfo by the un. then you have cuckservatives from reddit who legitimately love kikes and then you got this problem we have now

R/Donald cucks

There is literally nothing wrong with trump

Shill.

>implying pol has ever liked mudslimes
oh wait a leaf

shut the fuck up you nigger, as if clinton were better than trump.

you're a sad fuck if you make these threads for attention.

Hating Jews =/= liking muslims

>implying that muslims would even be in our countries if it wasn't for jews changing the immigration laws in the 60s

Not only did the jews win, but Reddit won too.

Most of Sup Forums is saying "not all jews are bad!" "muh israel is good!" etc. All Reddit invaders.

mohammed its OK, they have nice girls in canada and all he maple syrup you could ask for

You can be against Jews and Muslims at the same time.

Israel is not going to remove kebab. Israel is sending kebab to the west so that they can remove from Israel and Israel alone.

Take the red pill.

This. Never would have thought I'd see the day people on Sup Forums would be defending the Jewish agenda