Are they, dare I say it, our greatest ally?

Are they, dare I say it, our greatest ally?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-steered-US-toward-war-with-Iran-the-result-is-a-deal-he-hates-410082
haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/tricky-bibi-1.302053
huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/16/netanyahu-in-2001-america_n_649427.html
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Leaked-intelligence-document-shows-Mossad-didnt-think-Iran-sought-nuclear-weapon-391902
wsj.com/articles/israel-spied-on-iran-talks-1427164201
youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
forward.com/news/breaking-news/175219/netanyahu-aide-boston-will-boost-israel-support/
youtube.com/watch?v=aOsIuVq0Wdc
diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/dossiers-pays/israel-territoires-palestiniens/la-france-et-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

The Israelis, that is, not the leftist jews,

It's sure looking that way. All our other so called allies are having their shit pushed in by the Muzz and loving every minute of it.

As a civic nationalist I have no problem with this.

Notice how many refugees Israel took in ?

Never.

yeah and.. you want to take them in then do it. don't blame Israel because you have shitty leaders.

My parent's story was semi-NSFW. They grew up in the same neighborhood. My dad had dated a bunch of my mom's friends and my mom had dated a bunch of my dad's friends. Her best friend wanted to set her up with a guy for a double date. My mom (15) climbed into the passenger side of the car and met her date. My dad (19) was in the backseat with her best friend's tongue down his throat.

A few months later dad was helping mom get tires for her first car when they decided they'd already dated through all of each other's friends so why not give it a go. My mom ended up moving into my grandparent's basement pretty quickly. After high school they got a place together and about 5 years later got engaged and married. 6 years after that I (the oldest) came along and nearly 40 years after they met my mother passed away and in a single instant I saw the rawest form of true love and sorrow flow from my dad when he received that news.

Israel realizes they need the white man to help them

YES!

SHECKELS FOR SHECKEL GOD! GOYIM LIVES FOR GOYIM LORDS!

Nope. They don't do shit except make Intel processing chips.

No, they are not a buffer from the Muslim horde. They can't even handle Hamas, and on their other border, the ISIS horde don't even acknowledge them.

Fuck both jews and muslims. Getting involved in an eternity of conflict and wars keeps us from progressing into space.

you cucks can suck circumcised dick until your lips bleed I don't care
I will never support Israel

Never

>Notice how many refugees Israel took in ?

Based AF. Israel is the Jewish state. It belongs to the Jews.

Every single Muslim invader should be deported to Muslim lands.

Every Muslim who burned their passport in Europe just gets dropped off in some remote village in Afghanistan.

Fuck them all.

Netanyahu steered US toward war with Iran – the result is a deal he hates

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-steered-US-toward-war-with-Iran-the-result-is-a-deal-he-hates-410082

Netanyahu Bragged He Has America Wrapped Around His Finge
haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/tricky-bibi-1.302053

huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/16/netanyahu-in-2001-america_n_649427.html

Report: Leaked intelligence document shows Mossad didn't think Iran sought nuclear weapon
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Leaked-intelligence-document-shows-Mossad-didnt-think-Iran-sought-nuclear-weapon-391902

Israel Sabotage Obama Foreign Policy
wsj.com/articles/israel-spied-on-iran-talks-1427164201

>Saddam is making nuclear bombs

>If you take out Saddam’s regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region… The task and the great opportunity and challenge is not merely to effect the ouster of the regime, but also to transform the region.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc

Report: Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Netanyahu Aide: Boston Bombing Will Boost Israel Support

>Ron Dermer, a diplomatic advisor to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and candidate for the post of Israeli ambassador to Washington, told a closed meeting of U.S. Jewish leaders in New York last week that the Boston marathon bombings would increase American support for Israel - just as that support increased following the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/175219/netanyahu-aide-boston-will-boost-israel-support/

youtube.com/watch?v=aOsIuVq0Wdc

>Ally
>Thrust
>Jew
>Non sense

Same comment and same image. Like pottery.

Meanwhile Israel supports Saudi Arabia which support Al Qaeda and ISIS unlike Iran

i wonder whos behind this post.jpg

Are we even allied to Israel? How?

they struck a spy ship 50 years ago and you still got the sads. Sad!

This

>Thread about jew dick-sucking
>Isreal or US flag
Pick 2 (two)

God you fuckers are annoying with your pro-jew bullshit.

To answer your question; no, absolutely not. Fuck em all

6 millions people gased how dare you?

That's Palestinian land they have taken unlawfully. They need to return it to the muslims, in fact they should be taking in all the refugees they forced out and housing them in their homes.

The Jews were never our friends

Define "the Jews", and why they are not functioning members of society just like (you).

The fact is that the UN DID come up with a 2 state solution, that the Jews agreed to, but the Arabs refused in favor of war.

I wish Israel was our greatest ally. I'm jelly of you America.

Money is the best way to describe you con artists.

I don't care I'm not German, what I want to know is by what kind of treaty we are allied to Israel?

REMINDER

Israel is actively supporting terrorists in Syria that try to topple Assad. They are not our friends, no matter what Trump says!

>our greatest ally?
the best money can buy

Elaborate.

B-but the 6 gorillin, goyim.

hillary and obama and saudi and qatar >is actively supporting terrorists in Syria that try to topple Assad. They are not our friends

This

>Israel is actively supporting terrorists in Syria that try to topple Assad.

So is our government.

diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/dossiers-pays/israel-territoires-palestiniens/la-france-et-israel/

Don't tell such stories on the Internet, Kasper.

They are not. But the one thing Obama did right was to stick it up to the jews. You can't support Israel AND Assad

Hitler supported Israel.

True Sup Forums supports Hitler.

Therefore, they are our allies.

Assad is a Baathist. Baathists must die. I don't care who or how it is done.

>GAS THEM ALL

>You can't support Israel AND Assad
i dont
fuck israel
hillary is ballz deep in payoffs for weapons to saudi - funneled thru the shithole she created in Libya, to the 'nice guy' terrorists in syria
fuck oBOMBa and Killary

and you can't support obama and assad

and yet there you are

(no one is "Supporting" the kikes,its just a matter of picking your battles)

How shocking, none of them are Israeli.

>America is a system founded on individual rights and capitalism
>get mad when the kikes play the game right and end up the most wealthy and individual people in burgerland
I've never understood this.

>#########################
>
>
>> ATTENTION Do not post in kike threads
> Isreal is defeat
>
>
>#########################

no one hates kikes for being successful or wealthy

they hate them because they are subversive scoundrels that dip their grubby kike hands into EVERYTHING

Yes. We must save them from the globalists who wish to see Israel fall as part of THE PROPHECY.

Someone suggested us pushing #openisrael stuff and as fun as it sounds, I can´t help but wonder if that´s not the lefty globies subverting our power to their whims.

This

Stand strong Israelbros. You are always on the right side of our elections over here although the western jews are all on the other side. At my church there's an American flag right next to an Israeli flag. We got your back.

Top kek. To think I´ve never seen this before. Sad!

Just making more money desu. Think about it. More immigrants to drive down wages. Feminism to get more women into the workplace, further driving down wages. More appealing to emotions in the media, be it news or Hollywood, because people would rather live in a "love conquers all" dream world than face up to reality. They are literally doing nothing wrong, just using the rights and the money they earned.

3/10
Blogpost at random +1
Trolling at start of story +1
Being Scandinavian +1

How many of such threads do you plan to open?

Hopefully they will fucking stop soon.

Why is this strange?
Saudi royal family = jews
ISIS = no explanation necessary

> there are still people on /pol who unironically thought the (((UN))) and (((Western Media))) are the same Jews that run Israel

Retards the lot of you. Even saw some hopeless faggot posting a thread about Soros being our guy, because he's gonna go to Israel and fund demonstrations

NUKE ISLAM

THE RIGHT WING STANDS WITH ISRAEL

People who are redpilled know about your evil cousins.
People who aren´t think it´s a "silly but interesting conspiracy theory".
Shrinks thinks it´s paranoia or a form of modern myth, an almost healthy outlet for our religious minds
(You) think you are cool

Cultural and economical contacts but that's it. Like with Uruguay or Mongolia, nothing more...
Actually I wonder if they have an other ally than USA?

Fuck Rothschild Zionism. Israel has no right to exist.

>they did this by honest hard work and high intelligence
>Frankfurt School, Cultural Marxism, Critical Theory, Rules for Radicals, Communism, Atheism, Feminism, degeneracy, Banking Cartels, women voting, cronyism and corruption are ALL just words and fake news

Go and shove the thickest object in your eyesight up your aids-filled anus. Israel have more than enough rights to exist.

How many IDFs died in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Zionists control the central banks of the world including the federal reserve.

Ssshhhh
Its called nupol

Wow, thanks for this evidence of there being JEWS who are against Israel.

The implication of him looking like a run-down paid-protestor cuck, puts the faggot nicely into the globalist camp as well, just a perfect picture in general.

> pls stop bombing muslims

NO

NEVER

REMOVE ALL TRACES OF ISLAM

I completely forgot what you typed in other threads despite seeing you a lot.

Are you for or against the globalists? You know who I speak of. The lefties, the manipulators of the markets, the destroyers of western civilization - Rome before that and Egypt before that. The Hyksos worshippers of Akhenaten.

To what agenda do you swear your allegience?

They are all western though. Israel didn't do anything to contribute to it in any way shape or form.

Yes, and you have Hitler to thank every day for that.

They don´t even hide this tbqh famalamaroo.
This is like tier-one. And I think STILL people have been called antisemites for mentioning it even.

I do.

>Claim to land is Britian said we could have it
You're pathetic and your nation will burn to the ground.

The people who created Israel are the same people who own those banks.

This. That was one of the best executed psy-ops in history. But the propaganda masters did fuck up in the end.

In their hubris they created the myth of a man who stood fully AGAINST the globalists, with fury and ferocity. A nationalist proud and loving of his own people and homeland. A warrior with a spirit of iron.

If they had told the truth the far Right would likely be weaker and less motivated by burning rage. Gotta love that primary sin of Pride.

Britain conquered the land from the Ottoman empire, aka NOT PALESTINE, and brought it to the UN to divide the land into two states, Israel and Palestine. A solution which the Jews agreed to, but the Arabs REFUSED IN FAVOR OF WAR

Our greatest ally in that region.

Nope. If the matter interest you so much, research yourself instead of believing me, and more importantly, stop being a retard online.

uss liberty redpilling when

Hey I heard a CT about tons of people being moved into Palestine as a kind of countermeasure or soft attack against Israel upon founding - that they were settled there by other interests. Any truth to this?

People with big noses and big egos who cry like babies when they don't get their way. People who believe in sacrificing children to an ancient god who lives on blood. People who are sneaky and cunning and perverse, who live to spread their perversity to others.

>hey we're taking your country
>n-no!
>ok well now since we're negotiating how about we just split up the land?
>no!
>well now we're gonna kill you, it's only self defense of our country that we just took from you

There war an attack on us on the first day of being a country.

Yes user, we are sacrificing children to an ancient god who lives on blood.

>stop being a retard online.
Same to you, trip-kike.

>""""your"""" country
It was a part of the Ottoman empire, you retard.

>they attacked us as soon as we took over their country!

Unlike you, I actually have things to back me up.

You talk like an agent or an educated man. Yet this is the reply I get?

: Did someone PUT (more) people there and called them Palestinians?

What don't you understand in OTTOMAN EMPIRE .

Go lie about God and Adam having tits when Lucifer has tits and a cock and everybody knows God is a male muh sodomy muh angels have no gender except when fallen muh plants muh hypocrisy muh nobody knows what's their tribe muh 57 Israels muh we are not spiritual muh powderkeg muh reliance upon MEN

You're not that "Ottoman Empire in WW2" kike from earlier, are you? Because I could really use the laugh, chaim.

When they sic the Mossad on the globalists then I'll change my mind.

For now I say Mexico is a better ally.

Idc, you're a faggot and your country has committed many war crimes against the palistinian people.

Not you perhaps. In Ein Sof everything is perfect and in harmony already, nothing really NEEDS being done as is well known.

However your cousins don´t understand this and worship a 6000+ year old Goat god called Baphy, who they used to enslave Mollycock and Lucifer aka the Phoenix / bird on the bill aka The Dragon. And now they want to fuck us all up INCLUDING YOU. You gotta fight back.

Nukes don't exist

>as soon as we annexed a country, people started attacking us
>geez, they act like it's the holy land or something!

They probably tried to out-breed us, which completely failed. But to be honest, I know about it as much as the next guy. It would have been an obvious attempt, but unfortunately, I don't know much about that subject.
If you want me to, I can do some research, and give you a proper answer.

>Why won´t you let me answer the question Tucker!!!???

Are you related to Eichhart or whatever his name was?