Is this Polish hair?

curly, jet black

Very much so, leaf.

jew hair

That's kike hair
Learn the difference it could save your life

no, don't some poles have curly hair?

The vast majority of Polacks have dark & curly hair.

I hate to break it to you, but it looks like your genetics are flawed with jew blood.

no you retard, the vast majority of poles have that blondish straight slav hair

i can't find any pictures of poles with black curly hair

Great minority.

Vast majority of Denmark citizens need to learn a bit about the world if they believe same bullshit you do.

Maybe it's dependant on the area. But you're likely - and often more likely - to find blond and brown-haired folks. Though there's plenty of darker shades and black hair, too. Curly, at least naturally, isn't too common, at least not around here - straight or wave is more of a thing - you may find some but it will be miniscule minority or people who curl their hair as per style/fashion.

Where did you get such idea, OP? Or you really have nothing better to shitpost about on the board?

what do you mean shitposting? i'm legitimately asking

that's not curled, that's natural

>t. shtiskin Polack in Netherlands

I'm not gonna reply to someone who barely speaks English. I'm sure there are some russian chan sites you can hang out in, Igor.

t. jew in denial
and im 100% germanic goldberg

are you talking to me?

See I'm wondering this too.

>completely non Jew looking
>very pale
>charcoal black hair that is curly, it's not super super curly but it's definitely a lot more than just slightly wavy
>light eyes
>some red in beard

no im talking to the delusional dane pham

I'm polish, straight hair and light Browns. It was blonde until I was 10

>I'm 100% germanic goldberg
>Germanic goldberg

Riiiiight. You must be one of those heavily inbred Polish Jews, so I'm just gonna leave you alone now.

Is this your first day here? Stop posting, you utter sperg.

i called you goldberg, sven

Idk, am italian and thats my hair, but no matter what you'll just be assumed jewish

>I'm not gonna reply to someone who barely speaks English.
Well enough to communicate what I mean, even if with mistakes. Also, you replied anyway so either way - you've made yourself look pretty dumb, and that's by standard of someone with flawed grasp on English. Be ashamed.

more

well?

Also it's not that "ethnic" South American look either

>100x89
the fuck are you doing nigger

>Sven

That's a Swedish thing you fucking inbred. You don't even get North European bantz, so you're definitely a slav.

>I-I actually meant you!!!

....Which is why proper grammar fucking exists, you stupid shitsniffing mongoloid. TO FUCKING COMMUNICATE THINGS.

you are pretty buttblasted my jewish friend

highest res i have, it's from the 80s

>but no matter what you'll just be assumed jewish
I know this feel.

What country are you ancestors from?

warsaw

That's it?