Im a jew

I never met my real dad and i was brought up by my mom in step dad in the Christian identity movement.

I've been red pilled on the jews form the time i was 13. My girlfriend bought me a 23 and me genetic testing kit for my birthday. Two weeks ago i got my results and they seem to think that im ~42% Ashkenazi. In other words my dad was probably a full blood jew and tricked my mom.

Im so fucking pissed right now and i dont even want to live anymore. I havent told anyone and im afraid what my parents might do if i told them.

What the hell do you do in a situation like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You just got SMELTED BITCH!

Welcome to the real world Mischling

omff so many keks

use ur jew blood to master, its what I do

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

You're not a Jew unless your mother was a Jew. Jewish tribes are not patrilineal in that sense. No Jewish organization will recognize you unless you convert like any non Jew.

Don't fucking worry about it. If you don't want to be Jewish that badly, then you fucking aren't.

>tricked my mom
The slut wanted the BJC so shut up lil nigga

You have the blood of Jesus running through your veins, what is there to be ashamed of?

He is literally 42% Jewish, genetically.

Did you even read the op you god damned moron?

I'm part Jewish aswell.
You still a Christian?
Good enough.
Austists think it's in your genes.
But you are your own man.
Together we can stop the talmudists.

Just be a self hating jew like 90% of kikes.

Never should have gotten a government run DNA test anyways.

EXACTLY

With a bit more schooling I'll be the next Newton

Post the stats.

lol

Nothing. Many of us are genetically Jewish. So what?

>having your dna harvested by (((them)))

Yeah, I did. I also know that Jews don't base Jewish ethnicity on the fathers line. One's father being a Jew means jack shit to them. He is not part of their tribe unless his mother is Jewish or he converts. It's that simple. By any traditional means of descent, looking at historical European groupings, if the tribe of your father does not accept you then you're part of your mothers. Oftentimes as a bastard, but whatever.

I'm going to look at traditional ways of determining ethnicity. Not this modern (1850's on) blood quantum bullshit. It has no place in traditional European identity.

>You're not a Jew unless your mother was a Jew.
To jews. Why should we care what jews say? Passing down identity through the mother is the mark of a weak race that has been constantly conquered. Yes, jews use this to their advantage, but there is no reason for us to take on their ways. Their ways are shit and pathetic and definitely do no supersede the way we think about things.

Don't tell anyone.

Count your stars op, ashkenazis hold 14% of Nobel prizes. They are literal geniuses.

Pls use your power for good

And by any traditional European ethnic identification system, if the tribe of the father did not accept you, you defaulted to your mother's. Often as a bastard with whatever that entailed between cultures.

He is LITERALLY GENETICALLY A JEW

>What the hell do you do in a situation like this?
stop roleplaying. identity christians are rare. 1 post by this id. don't even say whether you're covenant or seedline (which would have a huge impact on what you're talking about). is this a script you're writing or something? identity christian version of the believer?

If you want to worry about something, worry about spreading your dna round corporate databases. You know the 3letter agencies use them, right?

>What the hell do you do in a situation like this?
I guess it depends how bad you hate jews. I only need to burn mine away, but you have to kill yourself.

Less than half. He was also never raised as a Jew and wouldn't even have known if not for the test.

Look into how European tribes defined themselves for thousands of years before we discovered genetics or became obsessed with blood quantum.

Why are you so dead set on erasing European tribal identity?

>1 post by this ID

Christ was not a Khazarite. In fact, I don't know how many Jews even carry the Hebrew lineage anymore.

23andme bluffs up the amount of jewish dna

you're probably only quarter

Pics or it didn't happen.

cant spell ashkenazi without ash and nazi

Claim your fair share of the (((holy land)))

THIS. GO to Israel and enlist to kill mudskins! fuckin ultimate redpill.

>inb4 israel

Israel is redpilled af now

Your ancestor got raped by mongols.

wanna go out?
>tfw no jew Sup Forums bf

Should I do the ancestry dna one? Kind of afraid of the results because I'm white trash

genes are not the problem.

It's not that big a deal I'm a "Jew". (Matrilineal tradition) and it's not like I was ever raised in a Jewish family or with Jewish tradition

I'm still going on my free trip to Israel, sign up for birthright and get a free trip nigga

Jew the Jews, beat em' at their own game

And 7% of US atronauts are Ohioans
Doesnt mean I'm going to space anytime

(As much as I want to)

Possible, but more than likely had to do with the Asian European spice trade and someone wanted something different.

What if all these DNA tests are actually lying to people and telling their jewish to make them more sympathetic to jews because they're jewish now.

Enjoy the good life.
You're a fucking ashkenazi for Fuck sake

What difference does it make?

At the end of the day you are stuck with cards you have been dealt and it's up to you to make good use of them, whatever they may be. Those tests are simply pointless. They change nothing.

Big Jewish Conspiracy?

Just identify as Christian European and forget about it. Jews fall on top of southern Italians on genetic maps, so if you aren't scheming against the goyim with the tribe you're basically white.