twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't know how the Sun works.

That Hobbits are real?

Israel is /ourally/ all along

Suck a dick will do the trick

There is another pill beyond the redpill

All religions are false and we exist in an simulation

youtu.be/B4wU9ZnAKAw

that there is no such thing as free will and everything has already been predetermined

the purpill.

whites are spineless faggots and deserve everything that they're getting

Israel is our greatest ally.

fucking leafs I swear

Church will pimp a whore backwards.

You got Chinese with gods, and devils with Jesus.

YO MAMMA SAID, "Titties gotta squeeze themselves."

Ears and titties.

And here I thought it was black.

Why don't you go learn something you fuck off product of Muslim rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU

I already know how the sun works you Shitposter Faggotborn

It doesn't work by nuclear fusion, Ahmed. We don't have a clue how it works or where the energy comes from.

You clearly have no fucking idea how it works because nobody on the planet besides Eric has any idea.

The last redpill is that you should have taken the bluepill.

That this is a tree

Nuclear Fusion, user. A type of Nuclear reaction only possible if the Strong Nuclear force is overcome. This can only be done at great heats (4000+k) and those sorts of heats only exist stably at the core of immense gravity wells. Not even the core heat of Jupiter is enough to achieve this.

How vast swaths of the elite are pagans who have been practicing for 3000 years. The examples are everywhere but nobody seems to take notice.
>Skull & Bones rituals
>Eurotunnel and CERN opening ceremonies
>Cameron's pig fun
>illuminati
>bohemian grove
>British parliament pedo scandals
>pizza gate and the panicked response to it
>cubes
youtube.com/watch?v=V3Fifm6Z4_Y

-Israel and the Catholics are the same Romans that conquered israel way back when

-the holocaust was triggered at the same time as another historical event in america to deflate that

-Iran will bomb america due to Israels transgressions, all major figureheads are out of the states(Antarctica) because they all know shits about to go down

-If you're around evil you'll succumb to it without christ's holyspirit protecting you

>nuclear fission

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU

>fusion*

nuclear fusion wasnt invented until the early 50s idiot

Damn this post got me good

That is a rock

> A tree that has other trees growing on it

That this board is filled with a bunch of 16 year old losers, most of which are extremely pussy and won't have the balls to spew the shit post they have in public. He majority of the people here who are 'redpilled' about women are bitter virgins who lack game, face, frame, height and the know how to enjoy the company of a woman without thinking about muh divorce 50% or muh she's had sex with other guys before.
Nearly all the kids here who type the word nigger on a regular basis wouldn't have the nuts to say the word nigger to a niggers face and if they did, they would get the shit kicked out of them because they've spent their entire lives in a room browsing the internet and never learning how to defend themselves. And when you call them out on this they will say 'muh free speech' or 'muh I don't need to fight I'm not an animal'.
Most of these retards have never read a book, spoken to an expert or done research on any of the topics they talk about and when you call them out on this they'll write you off as a good goy.

That's the ultimate red pill. Is that you've all been here swallowing red pills like a pair of tiny testicles.

God doesn't exist.

pastebin.com/u79JtgLA

i spy with my little eye something beginning with N :^)

Nu male

please fuck off were trying to have a philosophical dessusion here

It's green and purple.

that chandler riggs is sexy

D O G G O L A N D

It works by quantum tunneling.

It's not a great excuse, but it's the best theory we have so far.

kek

spoiler alert

that chandler riggs has a tight ass

That's just giant moss.

that would be badass

>Nearly all the kids here who type the word nigger on a regular basis wouldn't have the nuts to say the word nigger to a niggers face
o rilly m8

>>Nuclear Fusion, user. A type of Nuclear reaction only possible if the Strong Nuclear force is overcome.
Cool
>>TIL nuclear reactions are cold
Cold fusion?
Or.......
The ((((scientific))) establishment is lying and controlling """""science"""" on purpose cause they don't want us to know

Kinda like the >40% = muh 97% consensus on global warming fraud

NI

ok

Shit dont cut me with the edge

Stop posting

Not enough spelling errors for that my bong friend.

EDGY

They unable to have an intelligent dialog with anyone. They don't even possess the concept.

fuck no

Isn't tunnelling an expected catalyst of fusion? Seems like the most likely way for a nucleus to overcome the large energy barrier of the strong nuclear force.

could have a threesome with them

kill yourself

that these two should fuck

Knowing there's no ultimate redpill and you actually have to learn about the world and shit in it to be aware of things.

Take you own advice

what was going on in the US during the holocaust?

MlG LOL ROASTED

Tbh

mind blown

You're the true and only subjective point of the universe, defend it at all costs, or we all die with you.

Whites are like werewolves, Jamal/Juan, You wouldn't like us when we're angry.

We have spines, we are simply the one of only two cultures to see the horror of industrial scale war and be introspective enough to realize that level of destruction is not worth the potential gains. Everyone involved loses in modern conflict, so we do everything in our power to avoid it.
The fact that an elephant doesn't trample a Hyena to death doesn't mean the elephant is unable or afraid it just doesn't want to fight unless forced. If trapped with a choice between extinction or genocide I promise you white will choose genocide, were better at it than any civilization has ever been, the rest of you are just fortunate that we are not as aggressive and destructive as you are.

The fact that human civilization still exists after 50 years of nuclear standoff is a testament to the restraint and patience of western civilization.

You are making a mistake of perception that simple predators always make and mistaking a lack of aggression for weakness.

I don't know about the ultimate...

But the final American redpill is realizing that Abraham Lincoln was the worst president in American history (and it has nothing to do with slavery).

The ultimate redpill on what?

Alcohol-free Nyquil

We are animals cursed with intelligence

Listen here you motherfucker, its called the POWER of GOD thats all there is too it no need to question anything ever again.

>another height fag lacking mental faculties

That chandler Riggs has a cute boipucci

thanks doc

why was he bad

Yeah, If he hadn't been assassinated he should have been impeached. He paved the wave for 150 years of expanding government power by setting a solid precedent that the constitution was both flexible and ignorable under duress.

Law Of One. read it, that´s where the next chapter begins

Quatum tunneling and nuclear fusion you useless leaf

take your meds

Not to mention he paved the way for the rise of big business and corporatism, which in combination with your point leaves us in the shit we are in now.

we hunterxhunter now?

The final redpill is knowing that the real threat to mankind comes not from China or Russia or the Jews or Globalists. No. The biggest threat to the world comes from the Principality of Liechtenstein. June 11th 2017, screencap this.

>nuclear fusion

No.

>I listen to whatever I'm told no matter how retarded

That's not how God works. He made you with an innate wonder and longing for answers.

This. 8ch.pl/islam/res/407.html

The jews are the master race

Reality is governed by consensus. The "elites" have known how to steer consensus since the glory days of Rome. Recently Sup Forums and Sup Forums have started getting in on this too.

What the fuck am I watching.

Your world falling from beneath you.

get out

Im too dumb to answer this. The Manhattan project?

Australia lost a war to emus. I have lost many nights sleep wondering how.

The leaf is right. The case for nuclear fission fails since it cannot many basic phenomena the sun exhibits.

The electric sun model is by far the most convincing explanation of how the sun works. I bet within 20 years this will be the defacto model used by the mainstream.

youtube.com/results?search_query=safire project sun

Flat earth.

>The case for nuclear fission

Sun doesn't use fission.