Muh racemixing is bad

>muh racemixing is bad

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truly one of the gravest sins a person can commit

We got Dumbo on the right hand side.

He was half to begin with. I'm all for race-mixing if we only breed the darkies with the fat ugly chicks that white chads wouldn't want anyway.

He's better looking than his wife

More like 1/4 or 1/8

>Degeneracy
>Flag
Checks out.

Big ears, also they probably smell like alien sea creatures

>tfw no white waifu

Black guy looks pretty R1b to me desu.

She couldn't get a decent white guy with her looks.

Congratulations! You found the top 1-2% to snap a photo!

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

Poor oreo girl on the left got mommy's witch jaw. smdh fammm

Seal's kids with model Heidi Klum look entirely black.

the kids turned out pretty well considering what a troll the mother is.

Look how weak the black genes are. It takes like two generations of race mixing to become almost fully white. Is there anything more sad then losing all you genetics to the superior white genes? The guy looks mixed then he mixed again and his kids are basically white with a little nigger ugliness thats left. Hilarious that niggers know they race is so bad they are trying to destroy it. Its not like when whites race mix the kid gets darker they always get lighter.

seal x anything would be entirely black.

These noses....my god

>both parents have incredibly ugly noses
poor kids

Seal is literally darkness

When we criticize blacks, we try to keep those criticisms relegated to arguments on IQ, social capacity, things of that nature, to avoid looking fucking stupid.

>dysgenics.jpg

They're not even his children dumbass.

I will criticize niggers how ever I want dumbass.The only person that looks stupid is you

Yep, ironically race mixing is what could save the white race's majority status in America, like we could easily breed out the niggers and then make their mixed kids breed with whites so the kids from then on just come out white. Declining white birth rates are responsible for the situation we're in now, but with incoming immigration restrictions under the Trump GOP, declining birth rates among young spics, and mixing with whites where white genes are dominant, America will be supermajority white again. We just have to play on white anxiety and racism so that white people breed with each other and the cucked millennials can race mix and unintentionally give birth to white babies.

mexicans are still the best 3rd worlders that are imported to western world

mannnnn...

Seal and Heidi had three kids, all of them black.

His little girl is literally as dark as he is, as if Heidi had nothing to do with her conception.

That's an ugly women or a tranny with adopted kids.

>white kids
>pretending those are mixed

heidi has cucked german genes thats why

It's honestly a miracle that they ended up like that. The dad probably wasn't full black

idk. pajeets are pretty good. mexicans have a tendency to assimilate to negro culture.

>Hispanic
>Race

Honestly he could have done worse, he looks like he has downs

I'd fuck the daughter tbf (elder one ofc!)

I'm not Jewish but okay, go ahead and limit yourself to bitchy millennial white women that won't touch you so you'll never spread your white genes when you could help devastate nigger genes so that they won't exist in the future.

You know, It might have more to do with who the father is, rather than black vs. white.

The father usually wins out.

Actress Garcelle Beauvais's husband almost completely bred the black out of her. Her son just looks like a white kid with curly hair.

I'll impregnate non-whites if necessary but ffs lets not encourage undesirable w/b mixing in any way. Break the conditioning you (Hebrew) faggot.

Any deviation in the bloodlines is genocide. There is no arguing this fact. Once the DNA is mongrelized, there is no recovering.

Maybe
I had a teacher in high school who was black as midnight. He married a white woman, and they ended up having twins who both look white. They even have red hair.

One drop

>*now reconsiders sexual racism internally*

My mom and dad both had some native admixture. I have high IQ, tall, very aesthetic and Nordic looking.

It's not all bad, not always a loss, and even ze Fuherer wouldn't have minded my admixture (srs).

But the way race mixing is promoted now, or even that it's promoted at all, it's entirely a social negative.

Stop replying retards, they're literally his wife's kids. I have a degenerate brother that looks just like this.

>Study Claims 92% of Biracial Children with Black Dads are Born out of Wedlock

You are a rare case. Racemixing has become such a wholesale endeavor that cases like yours are far from the norm. There is a finite number of pure genes that are being systematically destroyed forever because of the agenda. The sad fact is that most of it is willing. The fratricidal European wars through the ages have reduced the base genetics to a shadow of what they were. Every line at this point is vital for the struggle. I fear we have little time, without a state enforced re population policy, before the light goes out forever.

Yes it's bad. Kill your children oil driller.

Damn, all the kids look the mother.

Everything goes back to the original masterace

It is, OP. You failed to explain why it isn't.

has anyone noticed that all of them kids's faces look photoshoped on or am i crazy.

I think the kid is lack male product and other kids are his wives daughters.