If daddy trump support israel, I support israel now

>if daddy trump support israel, I support israel now
>t. average trumpfags

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219711
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump advisors: Aid to Israel will increase

>"The unbreakable bond between the United States and Israel is based upon shared values of democracy, freedom of speech, respect for minorities, cherishing life, and the opportunity for all citizens to pursue their dreams.,” Trump advisors David Friedman and Jason Greenblatt wrote.

>“The American people value our close friendship and alliance with Israel—culturally, religiously, and politically. While other nations have required U.S. troops to defend them, Israelis have always defended their own country by themselves and only ask for military equipment assistance and diplomatic support to do so. The U.S. does not need to nation-build in Israel or send troops to defend Israel.”

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219711

wtf im ill for hill now
she def woulda nuked those kikes into oblivion xd

>Trump advisors: Aid to Israel will increase

Israel is the 51e state of USA...

Whatever happened to that new press release by some sheriff with proof that Obama's Birth Certificate was forged?

Did I make a mistake voting for Trump?
Real question.

>his real base has always been florida zombie kikes

No, Israel is our greatest ally.

Listen to Trump.

Trump has a lot more intelligence and experience than most of us, at some point you have to just trust him.

the rugrats had an episode about tommy being kidnapped by 2 ugly women who looked just like that

I care less about Israel as long he is fixing the US.

Aside from all the aid, hypocrisy and shenanigans, I have nothing *against* Israel. I just get pissy when Jews are allowed to wreck our culture and economy AND insist we focus on a foreign country instead of ourselves. We've been getting robbed.

If he can get the US back on track and not give the store away to Likud, thats fine too. I'll put up with a lot of foreign policy shenanigans among elites as long as SOMEONE is leaving something for our own damn country.

That said, the next Jew who calls me anti semite for not wanting to line up to blow Bebe gets kicked in the nuts.

Absolutely not. Israel is the only democracy is the middle east. There is a big difference between zionist and globalist jews

Hell no. I refuse to pick a side in that retarded conflict.
I support the anti-mudshit views, kicking out illegals, strict immigration laws, the wall, the withdrawal of liberals from government posts, etc etc.

>Says he wants to be neutral and negotiate peace between Palestine and Israel early in campaign
>Everyone loses their shit over muh Israel
>Takes a pro Israel stance
>LOOK I TOLD YOU HE WAS A JEW

>give $+3G
>i don't care

I'm agree but without support Israel with more money

Implying Israeli Jews are similar to European Jews

>he doesn't support ethno-nationalism

The fight against globalism will have us sleeping with strange bedfellows, namely nationalistic Israeli Jews.

I supported Israel before this actually.

'Yes'

Shalom, I'm literally a Jew.

I'm a turmp supporter and wtf does that even mean you filthy kike dont speak with big words

>(((ethno-nationalism)))
>getting the biggest best goy country to fight for you ehtno-state

No thanks, let the jews settle this themselves.

>he supports the reason his country is dead

never got the jew hate tbqh. theyre USA greatest allies and basically rsk their lives daily in order to continue their crusade on muslims

>good goys will defend this

If you are a conservative and are saying this, then uh.. the KGB hacked our CIA now they are trying to find you.
We can't do anything about it, because the FEMA camps you are going to be put in are also hacked.