This is a British Transgender individual

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov26Bqmi0U0
instagram.com/avesthom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their room

you'd have nothing in common, right

moar

>Implying they didn't put on a pound of makeup on beforehand and only positioned their camera where it looked OK, then filtered the fuck out of it.

Typical.

yeh sure, she/he has terrible genes, just look

>those shoulders
yeah no kidding

Of course they're British, look at how straight their teeth are. Kill it.

Not politics.

Id have no problem with he/She becoming a soldier and fighting along side them

Jesus will cleanse them from the Earth.

"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself."

"He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS."
Rev 19

Your days are counted.
All sodomites and degenerates will burn in the eternal lake of fire.

It's only gay if you kiss him. You can let him give you head/buttfuck him as long as you don't kiss.

what is ASMR??

youtube.com/watch?v=ov26Bqmi0U0

>Tfw you will never slam their boipucci so hard, they leak gallons of pre-cum as you overstimulate their prostate

pondering atm

Post sauce. Link their jewbook or instagram or whatever.

For fucks sake they look great in male and mental illness genders, life isn't fair

That's sad desu.

wat m8

This

>British trannies are better looking than British women
Oh irony

>twisted tea

lol wtf. im drinking one right now and pretty sure youd die from diabetes before alcohol poisoning. not bad tou

The fuck is my (you) and why is it now underlined weird?

Because mootohiro removed it for some reason

instagram.com/avesthom/

This is a well-known fact.
As long as you DO NOT kiss a tranny before, during or after you fuck, you aren't gay for doing it.

Tutorial

>click on settings (top of Sup Forums page)
>open miscellaneous
>tick Custom CSS
>click edit
>paste this:

a.ql-tracked:after{
content:" (You)"
}

>click save CSS
>click save settings

Done

(You)s still work on the clover app

Is this the one with an ASMR channel?

What if you say "no homo" after kissing them?

Nah, but if you get head from a gay guy, it's only gay of you don't call him a faggot while he's doing it.

What do you do if he calls YOU a faggot though? Can making him choke on it make up for it? What if he calls you a faggot after you come? Gotta get hard again I guess.

>That moment when a transgender is better looking than your average british girl

Yeah, choke him with your dick if he sasses you.

And hands

> a man is into things a man is into

my world is crumbling around me OP this is amaing

>muh someone else will take care of this for me religious meme

>fallout 4
>2clean5me entire room which is barely used and is just there for looking pretty on their facebook page
>poster that isnt even hung up with names of places in londonistan

wew

Let me fuck it in the ass

Jesus was a filthy jew.