Sup Forums has made a complete 180 when it comes to Israel

>Sup Forums has made a complete 180 when it comes to Israel
>all it took was a celebrity running for president who said non PC things.

why is Sup Forums so gullible when it comes to cults of personality?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/tricky-bibi-1.302053
huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/16/netanyahu-in-2001-america_n_649427.html
reuters.com/article/2015/06/18/us-israel-church-fire-idUSKBN0OY0FW20150618
bbc.com/news/magazine-27883685
mondoweiss.net/2014/04/restrictions-palestinian-christian
christianpost.com/news/christian-persecution-in-hostile-israel-highlighted-by-evangelical-group-some-may-disagree-and-even-take-offense-says-nonprofit-113877/
rt.com/news/israel-palestinian-homes-demolish-323/
youtube.com/watch?v=L-mZsgY9Yu4&feature=youtu.be
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219711
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.630359
nytimes.com/2015/02/26/world/middleeast/kerry-reminds-congress-netanyahu-advised-us-to-invade-iraq.html?_r=0
haaretz.com/military-intelligence-saddam-s-wmd-hidden-in-iraq-or-syria-1.94745
theguardian.com/politics/2004/feb/04/iraq.israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>one person meme

kill yourself

Netanyahu Bragged He Has America Wrapped Around His Finge
haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/tricky-bibi-1.302053

huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/16/netanyahu-in-2001-america_n_649427.html

Arson attack guts part of Israel's Church of Loaves and Fishes
reuters.com/article/2015/06/18/us-israel-church-fire-idUSKBN0OY0FW20150618

The Christian family refusing to give up its Bethlehem hill farm
bbc.com/news/magazine-27883685

Palestinian Christians: Israel Violates Religious Freedoms Every Easter
mondoweiss.net/2014/04/restrictions-palestinian-christian

Christian Persecution in 'Hostile' Israel Highlighted by Evangelical Group; 'Some May Disagree and Even Take Offense,' Says Nonprofit
christianpost.com/news/christian-persecution-in-hostile-israel-highlighted-by-evangelical-group-some-may-disagree-and-even-take-offense-says-nonprofit-113877/

Israel levels Catholic Church property in E. Jerusalem amid ‘massive demolition’ plan
rt.com/news/israel-palestinian-homes-demolish-323/

'Price Tag' Israeli Extremists Target Christians | Christianity ...
www.christianitytoday.com › 2014 › May

Israel's not-so-stellar record on treatment of Christians | + ...
972mag.com/israels-not-so-stellar...christians/43325/

Im on your side stupid faggot

"they" are eternal and we have a big enough problem with Islam at the moment, once their gone we can go back to hating "them" again.

He's right. Trumpeters are AIDS. I supported him as a means to an end, but /Trumpgen/ is actually, unironically reddit cancer

You're still listening to shills OP? Sad.

We're contrarian

Bait, but I'll bite. The vast majority of us have supported Trump from the beginning and we knew what that entailed regarding Israel. No one would seriously claim that Trump is the perfect candidate, and we have not made a 180 at all; Israel is still a formed of organized Jewry that needs to be dismantled.

Sage

So let me ask you this. Do you support Islam?

Nobody is buying it.

The Hasbara rats are here in full force trying sell it to us though.

Eternal fucking merchant

Trump was just fine until a week ago.

Once this (((UN))) bullshit started a few days ago, everything has went to shit.

Trump is no longer America first, that is for damn sure.

the elections brought a shitload of people from reddit

all of them are pro-jew

we must purge Sup Forums of /the donald/

This is an original and thought provoking thread

Powerless proclomations, misdirecting virtue signaling and feigned interest by an outgoing neoliberal interventionist cabal trying to remain relavent to its "useful idiot", emotionally manipulated liberal base.

Where were you for the first two years of presidency when you controlled both the house and senate Obama? Sitting on your hands, biding your time and making excuses rather than putting an end to the Saudi funded muslim invasion of Sudan, endless Israeli settlements in Palestine and the corporate harrassment/poisoning/planned eminent domain seizure of indigenous North Dakota tribes lands.

In all cases big schnozed, rapist, ethnic ratfaces bully ethnic indigenous peoples, and in all cases Obama now pretends to care as he walks out of the white house. An attempt to continue the crumbling (((two))) party facade of good cop, bad cop. An attempt to make 8 years of nigger neglect look like white cruelty.

isreal is our greatest ally (praise kek) against ISLAM. you ever hear "the enemy of your enemy is your friend?" well islam is the west's greatest enemy, so isreal is our greatest friend right now.

>gullible
pertual cognitive dissonance, bantz, shitposting, raids, dox, etc is how we keep normie trash like yerself simultaneously intrigued and distgusted

lurk moar fagit!

>Trump says some mainstream pro-Israel bullshit that every politician is forced to say
>kike redditors start spamming "hurr durr Sup Forums r pro israel now u maed xD"

You have to go back.

>▶
Every political website I have been to today, including right wing GLP has been majority against jews and Israel today.

Seems all the hasbara rats are here at Sup Forums

I am kinda new here so i am not sure how pro jew this place is, but for the past month or 2 it has been pretty pro white and anti- jew... at least 80%

Seems like about 50-50 now and it feels unnatural for sure.

reddit newfags taking the memes seriously

shut up fag.

Sup Forums is only anti jew when its convenient for them

not an argument

r/thedonald newfags are the ones blindly loyal to Trump. Anyone with a brain on Sup Forums knew Trump was a #shillforisrael, but greater problems would have come from Hillary and the secular Jews getting empowered by her.

I've always supported Israel

The only ones they can cuck and BTFO are muslims and I wholeheartedly support that

>marries all of his kids off to Jews
>n-no t-t-trump doesn't like j-jews it's j-just 44D chess y-you'll see
Sup Forums is so pathetic

Holy shit

This place is infested. Well, i am out fellas. This board is finished.

I totally agree with you.

This is the new face of Sup Forums

it didnt. its just (((someone))) is shilling in full force. who could it be?

Your fellow chosyn are saying that, anybody can post on this site

They shilled in the beginning and these obedient goyim fell for the ebin frog memes and did all the rest of the dirty work for them

Money. Internet. Anonymity. The Serpent

>theres only one trumpcuck on Sup Forums

No. Sup Forums has always had a vocal minority that is all "DA (((JOOOS))) XD". The silent majority has always supported Israel.

Heres your (You)

hi JIDF, thought you gave up a while ago

>Islam is the west's greatest enemy

No, the west's greatest enemy is itself.

JIDF are sliding all anti trump threads

BUMP

This was our guy. And the jewish Media tricked the fuck out of Pol

lmfaoooooo 3rd frame MFW Trump's daughter is a literal jew

also inb4 WOULD YOU RATHER GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO JEWS AND LET THEM CONTROL THE YOUR GOVERNMENT OR BE OVERRUN BY MUDSLIMES AND RAPING MEXICANS.

Jews didn't get into power playing 2D chess, they played 20D chess subverted their own press (which was dying out anyways thanks to the internet) propped up weak arguments to get their marionettka in office.

Who has done nothing but suck the dick of wallstreet.

His first pledge was remove any restrictions that nig put on the jewstreet.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-mZsgY9Yu4&feature=youtu.be

yeah, and from one moment to the other ALL of the silant majority suddenly springs to live and spamms the board. sounds logical

i dont know. cant believe all of them fell so quick for it. like i know people think they are more redpilled than they are, but that bluepilled? hard to believe

Underrated.

Defeating the muzzies is more important IMO however

defeat the jews, the muzzies wont get funding for their jihad. easily defeat the muzzies. maybe there wont even be a reason anymore to go against the muzzies if the jews dont jew them into jihad

fuck trump and fuck israel

fucking r e d d i t ruins everything

Trump advisors: Aid to Israel will increase

>"The unbreakable bond between the United States and Israel is based upon shared values of democracy, freedom of speech, respect for minorities, cherishing life, and the opportunity for all citizens to pursue their dreams.,” Trump advisors David Friedman and Jason Greenblatt wrote.

>“The American people value our close friendship and alliance with Israel—culturally, religiously, and politically. While other nations have required U.S. troops to defend them, Israelis have always defended their own country by themselves and only ask for military equipment assistance and diplomatic support to do so. The U.S. does not need to nation-build in Israel or send troops to defend Israel.”

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/219711

Donald Trump is a weak, phony bitch ass faggot. Nothing more than a pushover puppet cunt.

and fuck nu-pol too

I see your point... Given the already broke -ass barbaric status of the middle east, I dont think eliminating jew funding will have much of an effect. Eh?

too many of you are one or the other.
Just because I don't want herds of extremist welfare muslims in my country doesn't mean I want to keep wasting time, money, and lives blowing them up and setting them against our "enemies".
And just because i don't want to do israel's bidding, and have my country fucked by the elitist jews in media, hollywood, and banking, doesn't mean I want to "get rid of all jews".
Can't they all just GTFO peacefully?

Stormweenies are fucking cringey.

Based Israel protects its own people first and says NO to refugees. An example to us all.

>one person meme
What is hive mind?

I voted for trump but him backing isreal 100%blind like he is doing now is making it look like he was the fucking plant. We shouln't be helping isreal, or sending them money. Now every fucking news outlet is having a spasm over isreal.

of course it will. what do you think how they get the money for their weapons and ammunition? hell half of ISIS is probably soros Private Military Company fighting under ISIS banner. another quearter are other PMCs fighting for who ever pays the most. thats why so often some new group can emerge from the pool of "moderate rebells" because they get funding from the west or the jews, can pay more than the other groups and all the PMCs run over to them.
without the funding they would run out of ammunition in no time givin the broke ass status of the middle east

Make Adonai Great Again

>fuck Israel
>fuck Islam

Pick two you fucking kike cunt.

THIS IS CTR YOU DUMB NIGGERS
THIS IS WHY THEY KEPT OPERATING

>ctr attempting to be anti semitic
full this shill thread

Jesus christ CTR

Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel, ignore CTR trying to sow division

What did you expect? Israel is extreme-right so they are an excellent partner

Keeping jews in the desert sounds good to me, also they are our desert ally against muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

IF THE JEWS READILY DO THIS TO KEBABS FOR THE MERE ACT OF SENDING AN EXPLOSIVE OVER THE BORDER THEY ARE ALLIES
SPEAKING IN FAVOR OF ISRAEL BEING A PLACE FOR JEWS TO GO TO INSTEAD OF SPREADING THEM AROUND THE WORLD IS NOT A FUCKING JIDF TACTIC YOU DUMB NIGGERS

reddit still hasn't left this board since 2015

Who do you think is the one financing "moderate rebel" and jihadist groups in the Middle East, you dense motherfucker? Who do you think is inciting "revolutions" in pretty much every Middle East country? Which country was at the source of most delusional propaganda regarding Iraq, Libya, Syria, all three countries which had really good standards of living? Libya had the highest HDI in Africa, fucking hell.

You are fucking stupid. They are a parasite they don't do anything except to the benefit of themselves, they are the ones that control nearly everything(something trump should already know, AND SHOULD BE ACTIVELY TRYING TO ALERT PEOPLE TO THIS) they are the globalists he was fucking talking about during his campaign, they are the ones who create the corrupted politicians, etc.

Remove jews from power in all western/european governments and all their influence and then maybe we can have normal relations with the fucking retarded semetic tribe

I think Sup Forums is actually just realizing for the first time that left wing atheist academic Jews and pro Israel pro usury happy merchants are competing factions who shouldn't be considered the same entity.

I deeply distrust right wing Jews, but I hate lefty Jews with a seething passion. At least the Zionist's interests align with our own every once in awhile, Derrida-class Jews just want to force their misery and mental illness upon the rest of the world and are actually frighteningly good at doing so

I was never against Israel or the truly conservative Jews.

That's just all the JIDF.

Youre onto something user... but i have yet to hear about Soros PMCs. Although I dont doubt they are there

Good goyim

>Sup Forums
Mostly amerifats on Sup Forums to be more specific.
>Implying anyone gives a fuck about Trump, except for Americans

Did you even read the post idiot?

We are in favor of ISRAELI Jews i.e. keeping Jews in Israel. You seem determined to destroy Israel thereby opening the floodgates for them to immigrate to Europe/America.

r8 my unresearched thoery.
Obongo is doing this not to get back at netaniahu for jewing him with going to trump for support but bc they're not supporting ISIS like they used to. This UN thing might have been planned after Allepo siege was ending, the mossad and cia agents killed in an air raid,others getting captured by SAA etc etc . Israel might be golden goy tier but it still has to provide some service to the elites that support it.

Show me. Really I'm open to this, I just want documented evidence. Even a link would suffice

This. Anyone over the age of 12 had come to this conclusion years ago. The rest of you simpletons need to stay of StormFront. It's rotting your brain. You're an embarrassment to the Right.

Yeah Obama was /ourcaliph/. Drumpf hasn't been sworn in yet and the new revelations about his foundation have officially disqualified him for the presidency. We still have time to make sure he gets a third term ishallah.

Death to Israel! Death to America! We shall behead those who insult the Prophet of Islam! Allahu Ackbar!!!

This, there is a world of difference between globalist jews and right wing Israeli jews, right wing Israeli jews are our friends and have the same goals and interests as us.

Jesus fuck, weak b8 m8...

nice try jidf.

fpbp

Friendly reminder endchan is kill.

Sure thing Mehmet. We'll take care of these Jews for you while you outbreed whites 8 to 1 by taking gibs from white countries.

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.630359
nytimes.com/2015/02/26/world/middleeast/kerry-reminds-congress-netanyahu-advised-us-to-invade-iraq.html?_r=0
haaretz.com/military-intelligence-saddam-s-wmd-hidden-in-iraq-or-syria-1.94745
theguardian.com/politics/2004/feb/04/iraq.israel

>unironically kike echos UN
>condems trump for standing up the UN

You are beyond retarfs

Christ...

Thanks m8, I'll check these out.

>stand with Israel (like he's been saying for years) and take the opportunity to fuck over Muslims and the UN
>or support the UN and the globalists who praise the decision

wtf i hate trump now

The first link is certainly the most damning. But I'm inclined to agree with you now

Keep in mind that Israel keeps doing shit like this because they KNOW it'll go unpunished, even if it trespasses international law. Cue them bombing a nuclear reactor under construction in France, then the US veto-ing any UN sanction against them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

>in France
in Iraq by french technicians*

The pic shouold be like this

I haven't changed my mind in the least. I don't care about either and their mutual destruction is what I seek.

Uneducated idiot
Everyone voting for hillary should be killed for actively supporting terrorism

>Sup Forums has made a 180

Do you retards realize this board isn't one person or do you enjoy pretending to be retarded?

should*

I have supported Israel from the very beginning. Not all of us get confused about the difference between globalist media jews and israeli nationalist jews.

>guys Trumpf is an Israeli shill
>I know cause the kike owned media told me

Yeah it's not the 1.6 billon muzzies with a 4.2 birthrate that are the problem, it's da Jews in Israel, specifically Netanyahu cause the left wing opposition party would never try and Jew us.