Is Sup Forums now pro-kike because of Trump?

Or are you turning your backs?

You must pick a side.

he could tell trumpkins to stick hot bbs in their dickholes and they would

retards

Always been pro-Israel and against Trump. This is hilarious, you guys are losers

Jews are great people, don't believe the memes.
The "jews" that suck are just leftists, Leftists are the true enemy, alot of jews are conservative and on our side.

but always beware the leftist jew

In case you haven't noticed, a fuck ton of people migrated here specifically for Trump. He could ruin the economy and they would still claim he's playing 64 tactical checkers. It's not a majority of Sup Forums but they've been growing steadily since the election started

Sup Forums will bend over backwards and create some strange theory whenever one of their favorites favors Israel.

Case in point: Putin outlawing Holocaust denial in Russia.

we arent fucking pro-kike

fuck off schlomo

No matter who you support they win each time

Sup Forums still hasnt learned this

Well I mean Trump said lately that he will defend kikes against mudslimes. So which is worse? Siding with kikes or islamic sandnigs?

Liberals are really trolling deep to try and make it seem like the election hinged on his kike likability. He has a jewish daughter you retards of course he was pro kike. The election was about other things.

If you can't beat them, join them.

Jews > Muslims

There's an age old phrase that was once said in these parts: "for the lulz".

sage and hide all jew/israel flood thread cancer

There's one system where they don't win.

Thanks for voting third party and recognizing Hillary was hands down the worst choice.

It's only a small part of a giant master plan.

Sneaky kike manlet or mulatto alpha

Such a tough choice

This one

Actual Jews are known to be lying. scheming snakes in the grass. Smart in the worst possible way. Atheist-Jews are just retarded.

Sup Forums has always denounced Trump's pro-Israel pandering. Doesn't make him a Zionist, and doesn't mean you have to "choose one" (ie. Donald or anti-Zionism). You could just be a jew hating ethno-nationalist who thinks Donald is the best option for president we've had in a century.

I never claimed he was perfect, and don't expect him to be. The memes were still top notch though. Many keks, many keks indeed.

Honestly, I agree with him because at least kikes can take a joke every once in a while. Mooslimes are nofunallowed shitheels that have to censor everything that's even remotely anti-Muslim even if it is just a parody.

Ive always been pro Israel

More than anything I'm just sick of all these "muh democracy" faggots all over the place.

>This user is right, I fucking hate kikes and how Trump favours them but what can you do. He was still the greatest meme candidate and win for whites in America regardless of kikes. That is assuming he delivers on BUILD WALL and deportation.

i will never be pro-kike

>can't into greentext
>t. leaf

Oh look another kike shill thread.

sage

"He is even worse than a Jew, he is- may God forgive me for uttering this word - a Left Libertarian."

>pic related

>implying Left Libertarians aren't the most for democracy
What do you think "workplace democracy" means? No, the man you're talking to is probably a Right """""Libertarian""""" of the Hoppean variety.

RIP (You)s ;_;7

I never implied anything other than anyone who advocates for Democracy is complicit in white genocide.