Daily Reminder that Protestantism is Superior

>Protestant countries gave way to constitutional democracy, capitalism, and the greatness of the west

>Catholic countries are corrupt as shit
>Their most devout countries are poor
>Even the First World countries they do have are poorer than those with protestant traditions

Irish and Italians were barely a step above nuggets throughout most of history and spics are on the same level

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/cousin-marriage-conundrum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>work hard and you will get to heaven

>F A I T H A L O N E
>A
>I
>T
>H
>A
>L
>O
>N
>E

>my magical sky fairy is better than your magical sky fairy!

Could you tone it down? Your triliby is glistening, had to turn down my monitor

Okay, you believe in sola scriptura.

Where in the Bible does it say that the Bible alone is the sole source of knowledge necessary for Christian salvation?

On top of that, do you not see the irony in saying every Christian for 1500-1800 years was wrong and hell bound until your denominations founder finally came along and did it right? I'm not Catholic. I'm a pagan that was raised protestant. But come on.

>Only follows a book compiled by Orthodox who had already been Christianing for 300 yrs

>Catholics, the creator of the spic race
>Accusing Anglos of race mixing

It would take centuries of that pic for us to be equal

Hey another shitty thread about religion. OP is a fag, (you)
Saged

Sola Scriptura means not adding shit like Saints as other gods and whatnot. Faith in him is all that's required, see the thief in the cross

So you're just going to ignore literally everything in the new testament but the gospels then? The apostles were quite adament about dead believers being alive in Christ due to his ressurection and assumption.

>work hard and you will get to heaven
Thats not protestant

Martin Luther said:
"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."

Obviously those who fulfilled the old covenant are in the clear, but there is a new covenant now

>what is the protestant/calvinist work ethic?

Exactly, which was detailed by Jesus himself and expanded on by the apostles. You're literally ignoring the words of Jesus and the people closest to him. You're literally ignoring what the early church did and the fact that the Catholic-Orthodox churches were the ones to compile the Bible in the first place.

I will say this as someone raised protestant: you worship the Bible more than you do Jesus.

Do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today

>Listening to a Swede
>ever
WHat the fuck? Don't you have to go take down some crosses and build a few mosques?

> implying prodfags have any recorded miracles
> implying prodfags didn't start their church after 1500 years of theologians, saints etc performing the will of God
> implying Martin Luther wasn't paid by small kingdoms to create a sect of Christianity so they could war with their neighbors
Matthew 16:18
Daily reminder that prodfags and evangelicals will burn in hell for heresy

Wow that's actually beautiful.

I agree Catholics are the niggers of Christianity.

Catholics are the only Christians

More memes, lurking.

Daily reminded that Protestantism is the father of liberalism. You are the reason why Europe is shit.

Catholics aren't Christians. Faith alone gets you into heaven. The Pope is fallible.

Luther was a catolic professor
He wanted to reform the church, because it fell, in his opinion
He wanted to put the focus on Jesus and away from saints and the pope being christ only deputy

> implying the washing of the feet is an insult
Your Christ did the same thing and now you use it as an insult against his only church

Job 2
> faith without work is useless

they're muslim scum, faggot

So there are still people around here who will admit to being protestants? Interesting.

Were Muslim scum, heretic

Ment for

How do we unite the Church?

But the US is far more protestant than Europe is. In fact Catholicism is still the largest denomination of Christianity within Europe, followed by Orthodox, and then finally Protestant.

You're Muslim scum? Ok

Wrong. Christ is salvation. Nobody who puts their faith in Christ will be denied the kingdom of heaven.

Europe and North America, is shit because of eliterian darwinistic "relativism"

Pic shows protestant cultures genocide in the 20th century, as seen in the Denver airport

Should have known better, I thought you could read

Cant find that statement in Job 2

But, if you work without having faith, your work is useless

I have your a fucking bible verse and you try to retort with a website screen cap?
Are prodfags this desperate?

Nice thread... FOR ME TO POOP ON

Sorry about that, it's James 2 not job
James 2:14-26 to be exact

I got my mommy to read it out to me don't worry. They remained muslim afterwards :)))

it was a different screencap from what I thought it was, and, if you didn't notice, it also provided sound bible verses. Bible.org is normally pretty spot-on.

Here's what I was looking for:
>Ephesians 2:8-9
>Romans 10:9
>not to mention John 3:16

>Catholics arrive in the Americas
>Fuck all the natives and create one of the shittiest races on the planet
>Protestants arrive in the Americas
>Murder almost all of the natives and create the most powerful nation state to date

Imagine a world where north America is Indian/English and French rape babies.

>James 2:14

Yes its right, but doesnt exclude the mentioned statement, that only faith in Jesus saves

For example the thieve at the cross, had faith, but couldnt work any more
Yet Jesus said he will be with him in paradise

By having faith, one will do gods work, if possible
If not, hes not having real faith

>>Fuck all the natives and create one of the shittiest races on the planet

The current half-breds are better than the original 5'2 aztecs though

His work could have been defending Christ and proclaiming his innocence to the crowd

gonna poop all over your thread

>Believing in a magical being
>almost 2017

I wish you Christcucks would just die already so you can see their is no heaven.

We're nothing but a simulation.

open wide as i poop in your mouth blaspemer!

If you only want to argue for the sake of arguing, you can also go to an Antifa or Communist thread were OP´s, ID has 1 post

I hope that protestants just stop already fucking my country to death,

There is no sense in all this aggressive liberalism and why the fuck to they want all the arabs here?

What is telling you that the thief had not already fit the "works" part?

The only shit in anybody's mouth is the one the comes from your priest or
Pastor

Christianity is older than the bible.
Also worshiping a piece of paper as the highest shit is idoltry.

>tfw Atheists have gone full circle and become theists again but have yet to realize it

friendly reminder that, from literally starving 170 years ago, Ireland is now objectively and measurably better than Britain in every single way

friendly reminder that the Church set the stage for functioning societies by banning cousin marriage

theamericanconservative.com/articles/cousin-marriage-conundrum/

The Jesuits as per their council of Trent had completely infiltrated all factions of Protestantism by 1800 and that also marks the fall of the British Empire more or less. By 1900 they had completely co-opted all factions of Protestantism and the last bastion of it - the US. By 2000 they had infiltrated the Orthodox church, Putin is probably a closet Papist since Stalin was.

When you look around at the world today is sure looks like Rome, the melting pots, the fascism, controlled opposition and proxies everywhere. I think a Jesuit Pope was just that monstrosity coming out of the closet and into full view. The history of the Jesuits is very disgusting and disturbing, the fact there is not one peep of this in modern news media is just another testament to their power in that sphere along with banking and the military - spook complex.

friendly reminder that Protestants are degenerate

If you can't comprehend others work then you shouldn't be arguing about what the bible states

>By 2000 they had infiltrated the Orthodox church, Putin is probably a closet Papist since Stalin was.
Which one?

Probably the ecumenical one, but I doubt they infiltrated any of the other national ones.