Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Habash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shitting on Israel makes you a Muslim sympathizer

>implying

The button on the left, obviously

Left button obviously, we're being raided by Stormfront and reddit alike, who both agree on something for once.

Genocide all kikes and moslems

Problem solved

I hope to kek that this will become apparent soon enough

>all Palestinians are Muslim

second one.

>implying Sup Forums has to slavishly take any side on the israel x palestine conflict

Nice subversion tactics.

>shitting on trump makes you a muslim symphatizer

Listen jew we hate you more you tripple nigger.

Pretty much, yeah

Muslims are shit, Palestinians can suck a dick, let's fucking nuke Israel and Palestine with it. While we're at it hit Tehran, Raqqa, and Pyongyang. Might as well glass Saudi Arabia while we're at it.

the great irony of Sup Forums. constantly going on about muslims but then licking muslim ass when it comes to palestine. the israeli's have proven to be the most effective kebab removers of all time, yet the ass licking muslim lovers on here can't deal with it.

I side with ethnic nationalism. Even if they are kikes. Fuck lefties.

>meawhile there are Sup Forumstards sitting in their mom basement jacking off to hentai, there are muslims dying to protect christians and their churches from zionist backed jihadists
>"HUR DUR DEUS VULT XD CRUSADE WHEN XD :)"

kill yourself mike

All Palestinians arent Muslim, so right button

Powerless proclomations, misdirecting virtue signaling and feigned interest by an outgoing neoliberal interventionist cabal trying to remain relavent to its "useful idiot", emotionally manipulated liberal base.

Where were you for the first two years of presidency when you controlled both the house and senate Obama? Sitting on your hands, biding your time and making excuses rather than putting an end to the Saudi funded muslim invasion of Sudan, endless Israeli settlements in Palestine and the corporate harrassment/poisoning/planned eminent domain seizure of indigenous North Dakota tribes lands.

In all cases big schnozed, rapist, ethnic ratfaces bully ethnic indigenous peoples, and in all cases Obama now pretends to care as he walks out of the white house. An attempt to continue the crumbling (((two))) party facade of good cop, bad cop. An attempt to make 8 years of nigger neglect look like white cruelty.

Are christians from israel jewish or palestinian?

Clearly you don't understand.

Fuck muslims
Fuck israel
Fuck the juice

But most importantly, if you can aid each of them in fucking one another, you better fucking do it.

So of course we're friends with the palestinians now, because it's fucking Israel, until we have an opportunity for the muzzies to get fucked, and fuck the globalists somewhere in there too.

Everyone seems to forget the juice is the root of many of the issues we have today anyways, deal with them and the muzzie and the dindu problems will be unbearably easy to deal with afterwards.

Jews deny Christ.

Best way to resolve Israel -Palestine conflict:

>Funnel arms and funding to both sides to facilitate mutual destruction

>Let kikes and sand nigs fight it out

>Intervene and sweep aside the bloodied victor

Bam! Kikes dead, Palestinians dead, region is now Western clay.

it does though
no amount of image macros will get you out of that

>all time
>only existed since the middle of the 20th century.
Wow they must be real good. Do they use the same patent incinerators from Germany that leaves no ash?

Bethlehem Jesus Christ birth place is inside of Palestine

it's a shill move
this is why CTR kept operating after Trump won
they're pushing the notion that Sup Forums would back muslims if it meant going against the jews

highly doubtful true Sup Forumsacks forget that Jews and Muslims have been warring against each other and the Jews are extremely effective at fucking up mudshits

Fuck Palestine and Israel

>Hezbollah
>A legitimate political party of uniformized and professional soldiers who fight to defend their lands from invaders, and only engages foreign soldiers
>considered a terrorist organization by the USA

Why ?

No one gives a shot about those fireworks builders.
>Hamas
>Fireworks designers
>samething

Maybe they should have fought harder?
Maybe the Arabs should have not given in during the Six Days War?
Maybe they should target military institutions and installations?
Maybe they should study how to build telemetry and guidance into their fireworks?

Conquered people...

When has Sup Forums ever cared about palestinians? Muslims a shit, obviously.

This is the third time you posted these bad memes leftypol. They only work if you hold two views that contradict each other. Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about palestinians. In reality, its the college liberals who cares about them

Leftypol BTFO, when the 31st post is the best post

You're retarded. Siding with ethnic nationalism means that as a white person, you support white nationalism. There is no requirement, as a white nationalist, to support jewish nationalism.

Left button.

since 2012 pol slobbers all over Pallywood cock cause it's a
>MUH FEELS THOSE POOR WIMINZ AND HUMAN SH- I MEAN CHILDRENDZ

>M-M-M-MUHHHHH NOT MUH PALLYWOODS FAULT THEY PUT ROCKETS IN HOSPITALS

>m-M-M-MUUUUJJJJ CHICKEN TENDIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>expecting everyone in the west to treat everyone with respect and dignity while BTFO Palestinians and lying about it/suppressing information in the west (the ones who support you financially and militarily)
>preaching that Islam is a religion of peace while fleeing to Europe and killing Europeans

This is where I step back as an American. If I were Trump, I would keep saying that I love America but only defend Israel if clear evidence (unlike the Assad gas attack from Mossad) emerges that Israel is being attacked.

I would never support them offensively

Palestinians are muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

under8ed

>love America
*love israel

None of those things are close to accurate

France should spend less money on free baguettes and more money on less retarded people

-Muslims are shit
-Israel is shit, and criticizing them doesn't mean you like Muslims
-Even though Muslims are shit, they're still human, murdering them is immoral

Fuck antifaah and FUCK mudshits

fuck israel and palestine

this sums everything up rather well

Because Americans love the zionist cock, so they believe everything their masters in Tel Aviv command.

>ar*b
>human

I don't give a fuck about Palestinians its just good fodder to show the world what parasites kikes are

The left one obviously.

Fuck Muslims.
Fuck Palestine.
Fuck Muhammad

>one Musilm makes up for the crimes of his millions of comrades
>implying this isn't a taiqqyu or whatever aka Musilm doctrine of lying moment
>implying he didn't do this to gain sympathy
>implying this isn't literally virtue signalling.
When Musilms as a whole start to show more sympathy, I'll CONSIDER their viewpoint. And EVEN THEN, it doesn't change what the quarn actually says.
The holy land belongs to Christians. Both of the alternatives have shown that they simply do not deserve even the luxury of life. Let alone their own personnal country with billions of dollars from the US to boot.

Not really, George Habash who was the leader of the Palestinian nationalist movement was a Christian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Habash

Do not forget that before the existance of the zionist entity, Palestinian Christians, Jews and Muslims all lived fairly peacefully in Palestine.

Fpbp