Public Service Announcement: Official Sup Forums stance on the Jews

I'm seeing a lot of confusion from Sup Forums about how to feel about Obama's rebuff of Israel and Netanyahu's furious response.

Time for the ultimate red pill: Israel is Sup Forums the state. They are one of the last right-wing ethno-nationalist states that is openly ethnically cleansing the West Bank of Muslim scum. They have the balls to stand up to the limp-wristed UN and take shit from nobody. Defending their own people takes precedent over polically correct dimplomatic bullshit. Netanyahu is a war hero for his country. Obama never risked his life for America.

Does this mean that Sup Forums loves Jews now?Not necessarily. Leftist Jews in the West are obviously pushing race mixing propaganda on their host nation, but these same Jews are also against Israel. Bottom line is, you can't lump in based Israeli Jews with degenerate Western ones. Israel deserves our respect. Trump knows the deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11978259
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do Americans love Israel so much after all they have done? America is the only naton supporting Israel, even neutral af nations like Japan and New Zealand voted in favour of the recent resolution condemning Jewish settlements (land theft). Makes you think.

>German flag

Muslim detected. Don't you have some blonde qts to rape, Ahmed?

Kill yourself. Sup Forums takes neither side because both are our enemies.

>Official Sup Forums stance

According to who?

It's really boring when you call anyone who calls out your shilling an Ahmed, kikelet

>Hurr everyone who opposes Israel is a Muslim
>Neo-nazis have opposed the Zionist entity from the very beginning

pic related is you

The majority. From reading the current Israel threads, most of Sup Forums agrees with Trump that America sides with Israel over the Arab rapists. The only ones shilling for the Muslim scum are stormweenies.

This is a forum nigger, not a political party. This "official stance" shit is just encouraging even worse echo chambering

Same pic, same flag, same faggot.

You're too obvious.

>German hating Jews must be Muslim
Or maybe he just wants to pick up where Hitler left off.

It's not the same pic, look again (top right corner). And I do not know who the other person is, was not even a coincidence that the same pic was posted because your shilling is too obvious.

Modern Germans are nu-males who are ashamed of their past. The refugees can't believe how little resistance there is to their raping and pillaging of the country.

Powerless proclomations, misdirecting virtue signaling and feigned interest by an outgoing neoliberal interventionist cabal trying to remain relavent to its "useful idiot", emotionally manipulated liberal base.

Where were you for the first two years of presidency when you controlled both the house and senate Obama? Sitting on your hands, biding your time and making excuses rather than putting an end to the Saudi funded muslim invasion of Sudan, endless Israeli settlements in Palestine and the corporate harrassment/poisoning/planned eminent domain seizure of indigenous North Dakota tribes lands.

In all cases big schnozed, rapist, ethnic ratfaces bully ethnic indigenous peoples, and in all cases Obama now pretends to care as he walks out of the white house. An attempt to continue the crumbling (((two))) party facade of good cop, bad cop. An attempt to make 8 years of nigger neglect look like white cruelty.

fuck off subhuman, how does it feel to lose two world wars and get flooded by sand niggers?

you are the most worthless civ in europe

Zionists love to portray themselves as an apartheid state towards the far right and as a secular democracy that treats Muslims fairly towards the left.

>Israel is Sup Forums the state
>Leftist Jews in the West are obviously pushing race mixing propaganda on their host nation, but these same Jews are also against Israel
I love how blatant this narrative is being pushed right now.

Israel is a nice fuck you to Muslims. It's not really AIPAC that makes America support Israel so much. It's mostly conservative Christians that see them as a proof of god.

Sorry, Sup Forums is for New Zealand because LOTR is a good movie. That's the official word

>American
>40 million niggers
>New York literally Jew York
>Complaining about Europe

topkek

>Bottom line is, you can't lump in based Israeli Jews with degenerate Western ones. Israel deserves our respect.

Agreed. I do not fall for lies of stormfags and muhhamamuhhamad alliance.

Hi pol
Jewish man here and id like to say on behalf of all jews. Our people need to do a better job to stop the blatant hate and racism that my people have caused.
Diversity for Israel is best /pol
please help me to make that a reality
It's what my people ( the jewish people) desperately need
Join me my ..fellow jews. Our people's time is over,

Then there was no problem with that vote then. If Israel is so good it can stand on its own and stop relying on the US.

Jews are not a monolith.
Secular, academic Jews are generally leftists.
Conservative, religious, Israeli Jews are right wing.

Please try to comprehend this distinction.

I need sauce on that blonde woman.

>Jesus Christ hold me!

Neither benefit the west. Neither deserve western support.

Same with left and right leaning Muslims.

Ignore this kike shill. Sup Forums has never and will never support Israel. JIDF is in damage control mode because of the UN

This doesn't mean it supports mudshits. Both deserve eternal suffering in hell

>most of /pol

Autism, you can't get a general consensus on an anonymous user image board

and both deserve the gas chamber

Quantum bomb those racial purists into the next dimension and forget they ever existed. Then Lenin the fuck out of the buildaburgs. Finish the rest of spiritual leaders of iabrahamic religions and you got yourself a free world.

give up moishe, trump cannot save you. him being an overt cuck for israel actually fucks you over.

There's your answer!
What's happening are the Jews are covertly fighting each other to obtain power from one and other and are using us as the pawns once again.

If you truly believe this then why is your country encouraging the invasion of Europe by millions of young male Syrians? What have you personally done to protect your people?

There are more Muslims in America than jews, but of course the uneducated autistic Kraut thinks his online youtube videos count as education

Good god the JIDF becomes even more deranged

pls go jidf

pls

>BUT MUH JEWS ARE DIFFERENT!

Did obama only go against Israel to make Trump throw a hissy fit?

ISRAEL IS LITERALLY GREATEST CZECH ALLY

Yes, follow the false dichotomy.

A snake with two heads.
Choose your poison.

>Bar Rafaeli

Thx for nothing fags

Bar Refaeli I guess

Back into the oven with you, Shlomo.

tt-there is totally a difference between them guise

>that pic
Sup Forums is literally doing the same thing m9
just look at the reaction to latest Kerry comments

>we support ethno-nationalism, unless its the jews that practice it

there is some overlap between the two. that doesn't erase the distinction.

This. I don't give a shit about the fate of any Jew

KEK

HAS

SPOKEN

will you listen, goyim?

My opinion on jews is oven.

Let's put this to a vote then:

strawpoll.me/11978259

Shill thread.

This

Fuck off shill. The reason Trump is so cucked is because of the Jewish lobby in the USA and that the receive more PC protection than a transexual black zhemale in heat.

Stop shitting up this board with your orange nigger.

Gas the kikes

I hate Jews. Trump is a cool guy but Israel is a bunch of cousinfuckers that get off to eating foreskin

Oy vey

This

Something I've been wondering too lately. There is a distinct divide between the Israelis and western kikes to the point where the kikes hate Israel.

I've got nothing but love for my jewish friends and neighbors, but Israel can go fuck itself.

Pol has been compromised brother. Because of the influx of newfags from the election (((they))) are literally trying to shut down all 'redpill' discussion from happening.

This is the truth.

>every German

Go to bed, Hank you fucking pathetic faggot.

Leftist diaspora jews and Israeli jews are both equally our enemy.

>Israel is Sup Forums the state.

This should have been the 100,000,000 Get.

This board has become a bunch of deluded nu-males who were retarded enough to elect a multi billionaire globalist to counter globalism.

A bunch of rat dirty traitors.

then mobilize the IDF commandos to cut some kike necks, you want support, work for it

>America is the only nation supporting Israel

No, we just got cucked the most by the Jews, most Western European and Asian countries still support them without pouring out as many shekels as we do.

>Van der Bellen

>we support ethno-nationalism, unless its the jews that practice it
Well, we know how they think, via Rosensaft type articles and other jew behavior. Supporting an alien ethno-nationalist state is not ethno-nationalism. Use your fucking brain, you idiot.

>Merkel
>Martin Schulz

Funny how the shills have nothing to say about these infographics but just sage and let the thread slide.

>Ihr hattet die Chance

This country elected him into a position with virtually no power. Hofer lost because he is also a pro zionist cocksucker who was faking a limp like some autistic retard.

He never deserved to win and neither did Trump.

So you say you would not have been glad to see the first step for change in Europe?

FUCK JEWS
FUCK MUSLIMS

FUCK Sup Forums FOR FALLING FOR THIS DIVIDE AND CONQUER BULLSHIT

They anchor topics that hurt the narrative they are pushing and bump retarded Sup Forums crap to disrupt the once great hivemind that was Sup Forums.

If everyone moved to a different chan they would lose everything they have taken from us.

I unironically like Israel. They are not to blame for people like Soros, and they want a home for their people. Not only that, they provide valuable Intel and resources for that region. They are a tactical asset.

No, I would not have been glad to see some half assed attempt at right wing populism succeed.

You have to stop supporting everybody who says "I'm against the left" and really search for a hero. Trump is a billionaire globalist made rich by international trade and the FPÖ is a corrupt mafia that cost us tax payers millions through the Hypo Alpe. There is no use in following these false prophets.

Fuck off you fucking jew

>lefties calling Trump literally Hitler
>Sup Forums calling Trump Kike Jew shill

hmmmmmmm

They should just start a general change of minds. Also stop shitposting and anschluss oberbayern. Rettet uns

A people besieged at all sides naturally draw lines in the sand and become less tolerant, wary and cautious

A society that is not in any immediate danger will have open arms, trusting and compassionate

make of this what you will

>They are a tactical asset.
no you're not, you fucking kike. the israel needs the usa, not the other way around

It hurts

it's not Sup Forums. it's shills and legitimate cuckservative redditards straight from the donald and facebook

....who the fuck do you think you are, you nobody little fucker?

no one speaks for Sup Forums, you little shit!

If I ever find out who you are, I'm going to hire a pack of niggers to skull rape you to death.

thank god we still have some fucking real Sup Forumsacks here

AVOID SEMITIC INFLUENCE

THERE IS NO GOOD JEW

THERE IS NO GOOD MUSLIM

GAS THEM ALL

I thought after the election things would get better but its only gotten worse

Fuck off kike. Stop trying to steal our money for your defense systems. Jews should not be allowed to vote, you have an ethno-state of your own you can always emigrate to and become a citizen of at a moment notice. You have no skin in the game.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Who made you the expert on anything?

please note the digits.

Not really. Japan goes where the oil is. They need it too badly.

This is all political posturing anyway, it's a non-binding resolution, and means nothing. The OTHER resolution, that Egypt tabled, for recognizing Palestine as a state, was withdrawn after Trump called the Egyptian President.

They forgot, Palestine can never be a state. It changes too many of the rules and they won't be able to use Hamas for their dirty work, if they do.

We're also not the only nation that supports them. Only a moron would say that.

You have more important things to worry about anyway, Hans, like the Muslims raping your women. Merkel is going to create an exact scenario in your country, with the refugees - it's only a matter of time before they start claiming rights, like the so-called Palestinians did in Israel.