So before he leaves office Obama decides to fuck Israel over, something this board would normally totally be all for...

So before he leaves office Obama decides to fuck Israel over, something this board would normally totally be all for. Meanwhile Trump proves himself to be a Jew shill and basically says we'll continue our current policy and let them get away with whatever they want, all while giving them millions to billions in support.

Probably wouldn't have been any different under Clinton, but how do you guys feel about Trump after this?

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/2016/12/13/obama-sends-un-arms-trade-treaty-to-the-senate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i feel like op is a faggot, czech em

what is it about "Sup Forums is a board of peace", do newfags not understand?

He's literally been talking about how great Israel is for years. Google it. Did you think he was joking?

Trump saw the writing on the wall and planned for Democrats to start antagonizing Israel, thus exposing the way of the Jew to the other side. 35DDcup chess

You now live in a timeline where the seeds of liberal anti-semitism have been planted.

Obama is fucking Israel over for all the wrong reasons though. In the end it will do nothing but push the notion that "some jews are okay" while the globalists kikes continue to push their leftist agenda unhindered.

wtf I love globalism now

Because the US/Obama is throwing Israel under the bus for the wrong reason: Support of Islamic states

Israel needs to fuck off, but only after the muslims fuck off first

also fucking this

You guys are so easy to manipulate. Love the mental gymnastics you all are playing.

not understanding the difference between zionists and globalists is the mark of a stormfag

liberals have always been pro-Palestine though

I voted Trump to piss off leftists, something he's doing a good job with right now

Sup Forums is not one person

Fuck off

He has been a open jew shill for decades. he sold his kids to zionists. Sup Forums just does not care because they are simpletons. he said non PC things about mexicans and more importantly he is a celebrity so he is worshiped as better than normal "people" and politicians. that means he is red pilled(kike puppet).

muh jews are not the bad guy. western liberal diaspora are the bad guy. israel is BTFOing muslims and while I definitely disagree with a lot of their shenanigans they are in the end everything Sup Forums prefers on the national level; an unapologetically ethnic-nationalist state.

>im gonna shoot my self in the foot to piss off leftist
>who cares if a kike puppet is in charge
hope you are ready to die for israel goyim.

>says the leftest faggot

Left: international jew is good, Israel is bad
Right: Israel is fine, international Jew is bad

Welcome to american politica, newb. Either way the kike wins.

>shilling for the UN

>right
replace that with Trump. International Jew is globalism and multikulti. the right gave in when it became clear that was the corporate preferred status quo. it's why they hate Trump.

Liberals are against Israel because they think it's white people oppressing brown people, instead of Semites fighting Semites over the one area in that desert that has water. Obama probably thinks he did a number over some honkeys.

I'm sick of fucking retards who didn't pay attention to the things Trump actually campaigned on coming here and feigning shock and outrage when he acts on them. Nothing happened to Sup Forums, you are just stupid as shit.

I was only joking. My honest opinion - Israel is and has always been the lesser of two evils in my lifetime. It doesn't mean I outright support them.

He is most certainly surrounded by disgusting kikes.
Kikes didn't vote for him, yet he is still licking their boots.
I'm kinda desperate about it.

someone's nationality isn't a problem. the problem is a bad ideology and being an evil person, not where you're from.

This. Would take Zionist Jews all the times desu. At least they are fucking muzzies and defending their homeland.

what is funny is that the UN is being harder on Israel than Trump.

good job kike lover.

It's like this.

Trump = Israel
Hillary = Palestine

Pick your poison

While pushing their leftist agenda in western nations. Fuck off, kike.

I'm getting a bit nervous, but, I will give him time before I go full REEEEEEEE. I think he is doing what he has to, to survive (politically and literally) until inauguration. Then, the fire rises.

If not, Trump will meet the rope.

He has awoken a sleeping giant. He can't just pat it on the head and say, "Thanks for the votes, bye!"

Though I don't think he will.

Hilary would continue Obamas treatment of Israel. talking alot of shit and cutting back on helping them.

Trump on the other hand gave them his kids and has been shilling for them for decades. you are ready to die for israel.

they where both for isreal.

Bernie actually wanted to make things fair in the middle east and isreal

While you're busy defending your new ally the UN, they're busy trying to get the Senate to ratify the Arms Trade Treaty they've been pushing on us for years, which would violate the Second Amendment.

guns.com/2016/12/13/obama-sends-un-arms-trade-treaty-to-the-senate/

Congratulations, you're an useful idiot and a traitor.

>n no you are the kike...f fucking leftists cucks
>defends the open Israel shill

that is exactly what he is gonna do.
his voters will most likley be dead in the next 4 years due to old age and not being able to get the help they need any more.

What is Trump going to do? The only realistic scenario is defunding the UN. Oh no!

Youre not wrong, the shift has happened. The GOPe is thinks international jews and israeli jews are good, democrats think international jews are great and israel bad.

Part of it is other boards and websites trying to divide us.

Part of it is newfags from r/the_donald

Part of it is just Sup Forums being contrarian bastards who don't understand that you don't have to agree with trump on every single issue.

I remember when a majority of Sup Forums hated israel
now look at you

sending americans to die for Israel.
sending them more financial aid.
giving them HUGE deals on arms. selling at a lose.

the US as a whole is a big kike puppet as it was before Trump

nothing really changed under the sun

now prepare your ass to get drafted Amerifat goys, time to die for your overlords in the incoming wars

>No argument

CTR detected, it's fair to say Trump is a bit keen on Israel but only the most delusional shills think he's as likely to start a war as Clinton.

I always knew he was a shill but the liberal tears were worth it lollll

what's so bad about Israel anyways.
Fuck that nigger.

if there's a kike CTR in here, it's most likely you

Clinton would have not done shit beyond droning.

Trump is gonna fuck over the US in the name of his masters. kikes. He even gave them his kids.

>Sup Forums stands for a single issue and it is anti-Israel

It couldn't be more obvious what you libtards are trying to do. It's a coordinated effort to start a civil war within Sup Forums by pitting anti-Jew and pro-trump posters against each other.

It's not working, faggots.

>what's so bad about Israel anyways.

Newfags need to leave.

CTR didn't even realize that Sup Forums has always been pro israel.

>that Sup Forums has always been pro israel.

>Sup Forums
>pro israel and jews

Are we being raided by /qa/ or something?

>n no we need to stand with Trump..and Israel
>fucking goyim

>CTR didn't even realize that Sup Forums has always been pro israel

what kind of reverse psychology is this bullshit? is this all you got? what are you? JIDF? CTR? i dont know anymore

>Obama probably thinks he did a number over some honkeys.
Holy shit, is this how dense Sup Forums perceives Obama as? Do you perceive every black person alive as stupid?

Trump supports the jew state of Israel, good for him but I don't give a fuck, Sup Forums is not one person. I voted trump to stop the libshit takeover of the government, reduce the power of said libshit government, and get rid of illegals who shit on our laws, prevent muslims terrorists form entering my country,and shit on PC faggots who whine about the "mean things" Trump says. I don't agree with his protectionist policies but I didn't let that stop me from voting for him. I don't have to agree with everything Trump supports, and he doesn't have to do everything that I support either. There's no such thing as a perfect candidate but Trump is close to my ideal right now. Eat shit faggot, and enjoy the next eight years

Do you have an argument?
I'm calling you libyatds out on your obvious attempt to start a civil war within Sup Forums.

I still do and I'm pretty bummed out by this, to be honest.
I still think Trump was the best candidate out of the choices America had.
Cruz was an establishment snake.
Rand wanted to open the borders.
Kasich was an establishment snake.
Rubio was an establishment snake.

Now we have university professors openly advocating white genocide, and it's all fine because he was just kidding. Meanwhile college professors and anyone else get fired for even using the n-word.

The world is shit under leftist control. The left seemed to hate Trump the most out of all the candidates, so I think electing him was the most sensible thing to do.

But, who knows, he may be a traitor afterall.

Sup Forums is now the JIDF.
they have been pushing for the kike puppet this whole time because he is a celebrity who said mean things about wetbacks and mudslimes.

Haha the good ol jews are bad meme!

>Sup Forums is for israel
dropped

he is not gonna do any of that shit. he has rolled back all that shit as he got elected. if he did he would have to EXPAND the government quite a bit.
all he is doing is making money for him and his masters. most likley will send americans to die for israel.

>i dont care as long as "leftists" are upset XD
ever think about cutting off your nose to spite someone else as well?

This is staged to divide Trump supporters / make Trump supporters question their choice. It works exceptionally well.

I can literary smell the shill on you. Go fuck your partner in the ass faggot and get off this board it is a Board of peace not faggotry.

>n no its ok! you goyim NEED to stand with us and Trump!

Out of the choices there were, I'm 99% sure Trump was the best.
Doesn't make him perfect.

>sleeping giant
People voted for him because they were dying in the Midwest without jobs, not because everyone got redpilled all of a sudden. Patting them on the head and saying thanks for the votes is exactly what's going to happen when the jobs come back stateside in the form of automated labor with a couple thousand nonskilled lucky workers having the title of machine supervisor, while the rest of the real jobs go to people who went to trade school or have a STEM college degree, like they already are.

Israel has needed a bitch slap from the US for years. Even though the Obama tenure has been a disaster, I support him for this.

>Israel believes the US is accountable to IT for policy issues that favor OUR best interests
>Israel thinks that no interlace or external policy of action of it is accountable for criticism by anyone
>Israel whines alike a little baby when it gets caught breaking international law
>Israel demands things of other countries it refuses to do itself

Fuck Israel. If it wan'ts to be a grown up country, it's time to put on it's big boy pants and start acting like a grown up country.

"The only democracy on the Mideast." Yeah, about that...

The Jews have a purpose. Once they gas rape and murder every last mudslime on their side of the pond we do the same to them.

IM SO CONFUSED

Shouldn't you be starting a new bait thread right about now?

yeaaa
they control everything and get their open shills in to office.
but yea we are gonna turn on them when the mudslimes are "gone"

hope you are ready to die for Israel.

I love and appreciate Yisrael. Every so often I send a few pizzas and cokes to the frontline via pizzaidf dotil. These Red Boots are our frontline against Islam. We sell them a shit load of weapons and they put that shit right up Islam's azz.

What could you not love about Yisrael?

I meant the American people in general, rather than the liberal bourgeoisie in NY and Commiefornia.

You might be right but I hope he does more.

I'm a Britbong anyway but I would love to see Hillary in jail, ethnonationalism on the rise, political correctness crushed, small government, populism, etc., as it would lead the way for the rest of us.

you know nothing about what is going on here.
shut the fuck up Nigel.

Oh. Thanks. You too.

Shouldn't you be starting yet another bait thread right about now?

From what I've seen about Obama and his policies, he's not doing it from some grand moral principle or for the continued safety and security of the nation, he's doing it because he's petty as fuck and is going to have his legacy destroyed (because he made some serious bad moves overall as president).

That is what irks me the most. Obama character and mentality remind me of Randall from Recess. Quick to snitch, no moral principles, runs from conflict, etc.

>like they already are
except the trades have been the hardest hit in the last ten years and STEM jobs have been massively outsourced, a major point he campaigned against.

>seeds of liberal anti-semitism have been planted.

other than the social policies of the Jews, the liberals have been vehomantly against Israel. I guess if you wouldn't know this cause you're stupid/

Pol was always about happenings, newfag, not about peace.

>someone on Sup Forums does like like Israel nor their shills
>it must be bait!

This famalam

There's a reason why the UN and globalist Jews like soros hate Israel, it's a nationalist cause and not a global one.

There are hybrids like Doucheowitz and Schumer, and obs they're still jews, so they lobby us for shekels.

>looks at PizzaIDF
>18 bucks for 10 doughnuts

that's retarded, especially when you consider the exchange rate between Freedom Bux and Oy Vey Bux

>. It works exceptionally well.
Not really.
I voted for Trump to combat Mexicans, Muslims, and niggers. The fact that a bunch of media kikes got assblasted was just icing on the cake. I don't mind Israel.

It's not like I didn't warn you. Should have gone with Rand.

When has Obama directly stood up to Israel? He was much more concerned about pushing White genocide in American and empowering homosexuals.

>that has water
>not knowing Israel has the least water of anywhere in that region...

>n no these jews are ok! just fall in line goyim!

and Trump has already rolled back all his bullshit.

ever think it is a good idea to cut off your own nose to spite someone else?

>stem jobs have been massively outsourced
Basic code monkey shit is outsourced, and that's fine. Hard, technical American jobs like development and design have always been kept stateside. It makes no sense to pay someone 80k a year to implement a linked list in python when you can have someone in India or an intern do that for pennies. Nobody is going to pay you top dollar for doing grunt work in STEM just because it's STEM.

>not bait

Ok so if you are truly anti-Israel and not just baiting, then you should be able to post a quick wall explaining why we should be anti Israel. With links where we can learn more.

Do it now please.

>INB4 good goyim with Jew caricature pic

Post a wall.

oh yea they are state side.
and those jobs are filled by Pahjeet and Chang with visas.

He's right though. And you resorting to ad hominems doesn't help your case. It just makes you look like a faggot with Trump's cock so far down your throat that you can't take a step back to look at the bigger picture.

>copypasta pic related instead of genuine typed wall stating real beliefs

That's what I thought. Nice try libtard.

Not really, most of the hard technical jobs stay in American hands. A few exceptional minds are brought stateside because they are incredibly vital assets because they outperform the Americans and that's okay. It's a business trying to do their best economically, not a charity for the unskilled or underperforming american.

wtf i love juden now

>you are a libtard!
>because you dont like kikes nor the shit they push

Trump is a pile of shit. I dont give no fucks about playing your red v blue shit. blind loyalty leads to disaster. He is a reality TV star kike shill.

If we ignore the fact they're a bunch of kikes, this is just more anti-nationalist globalist shit coming out of Obama and Kerry's mouths. Palestinians aren't worth the dirt they stand on. Israel's actions are as justified as the Rhodesians and South Africans(very fucking much so). Liberals are butthurt over modern day colonialism, and self hating atheist jews are stabbing their brothers in the back. Funny as that may be, it's just another win for the globalists and a loss for ethnic nationalists.

You don't like trump. That much is obvious.

What's also obvious is that you're now posing as anti-Israel to pit Sup Forumsacks against each other.

We're Not buying it.

Fuck off JIDF

>9/11 just painted on the side like that
>uber planners and masterminds

I can't believe you retards believe this fuckin' shit