Is he redpilled?

Is he redpilled?

Just watched his MTV anti-white reaction video and he goes full Sup Forums and calls out racism against whites. He's our guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tgwpvS4L9M
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5WrWncDZw&t=2m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking hell, at first glance I thought that was Guus Meeuwis, a Dutch celebrity.

Does he believe in the jewspiracy?

It's become so extreme that even lefty moderates are getting sick of it, especially when it's cutting in on their money.

Remember, Ethan moved out to LA to improve his career, and then Youtube out of nowhere starts unsubbing people SELECTIVELY from non-black people's channels.

CHOOGA CHOOGA OOH OOOOH!!

He suspects that some jews live in Israel.

He IS jewish, and went to fucking israel for his kike tour

why else would he be so fucking rich and famous, online at least

Not at all. He's simply a moderate-liberal as opposed to the extreme-liberal SJW's. Same with Maddox.

Normies are already aware of racism against whites. The NuLeft has no throttle and has gotten even old leftists pissed off. Even black youtubers are calling out BLM.

KEDENG KEDENG KEDENG KEDENG KEDENG OE OE

Of course he isn't redpilled you dumb goy, he rants and raves about sjws for 2 years and still decides to vote king sjw bernie simply because he's jewish

hes got a huge platform that attracts SJW's so this video was indeed amazing

He's a Jew. So no.

Never seen him before

Can somebody explain H3H3 to me? I don't find ANY of the videos remotely amusing. I'm not sure what the appeal is. Who likes them?

>Racism against whites

Pretty bluepilled thing to say desu senpai

The whole charge of "racism" exists specifically to be leveled against whites and only whites. I don't care what the dictionary says, it's simply not how the word is used in reality.

"Dems r the real rayciss" means you should go back to ribbit. Just call it what it is: "anti-white."

Children

He's a likable character.

He's your stereotypical neck-beard with the plus of not being ashamed of that.

Redditors

Hila is Hilarious lol

He is a libtard ally of ours. He literally made Hugh Mungus famous. If not for him /ourguy/ Hugh would be fucked over

Babies first redpill. Seriously he's a Jew pretending to be on our side, fuck off.

he's a kike riding the trend for more shekels. dont be a fucking idiot.

his wife is israeli and he is jewish i think

That pun! kek

Wait, when did they start doing that?

Hell no, he voted for Hillary.

You just want to invade her west bank.

Common denominators famm

He is an Ironic Cringe Era youtuber that made his fame off debunking prank videos.

>maddox
LOL you been under a rock? He's a full-on hillshill cuck

H3 suggested Johnson/Stein

>Jew
>/ourguy/
Fuck off kike

He openly admitted to voting for Hillary in one of his videos during that time.

He's pretty redpilled anyway.
He had his reasons, I mean he IS Jewish himself.

Hila is hot

Basically he is not a retard. That means leftist hate him for being too right wing and Sup Forums hates him for being too left wing.

By the way, he voted for Hillary.

Hes videos are good, he is a very likeable character as it was previously said.

She is cute not hot. Important difference, leaf.

What about filthy frank? Is he redpilled?

HE IS

JEWISH

HE IS NOT OUR GUY

>is x redpilled
>is Sup Forums okay with my latest celebrity worship

He could be just virtue signaling.

he looks like a loser

relatable to redditors

Who?
No seriously idk, who's that?
Send me the link I want to see the video.

apolitical and unfunny

She'd be perfect for a blowjob nothing else

>jew
>calls self white
Not /ourguy
Funny tho

.t edgy teen

He's only funny to edgy people and his humor is unfunny to adults and the educated. He does have some good points but they are pretty generic.

THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST OF ALL RED PILLS, LIKE KNUCKLEDRAGGING CUNTS IN THE SHORT BUS COULD FIGURE THIS OUT, no he's not redpilled he wont call out the jew or show some unknown truth he's mostly blue with a tinge of purple with SJW shit like all youtubers.

H3h3 is lowest common denominator trash. I don't think a single fan of h3h3 has an iq of over 115 honestly

Out of all those faggy youtubers, Sam and iduppz are the best

he stays out of politics for the most part, and when he doesn't he ironically supports trump. I like his videos desu, I don't think there's anything similar on youtube

>he ironically supports trump

I think he does support trump tqbh, i think that trump vid he made was for shits and giggles

nah irl he's just a normie hapa who just cares about nigger music. doesnt seem redpilled at all and generally stays away from politics. which i respect way more than libtards

He voted for Hillary

Hmmm, maybe he is indirectly making fun of SJWs aswell?

youtube.com/watch?v=3tgwpvS4L9M

He's Australian desu...

youtube.com/watch?v=-h5WrWncDZw&t=2m50s
go to 2min50s, he basically bases on both sides to stay neutral really

australian japanese*, aka the human shitpost

Right? You can tell with his thick AUSTRALIAN accent he has going on.
>REEEEEEEEE FUCKING LIAR!!!

Ah, i see what you mean, not to mention he hangs with alot of black guys aswell so eh

Also, Got to 3:33.. Lil sus

Woa Time to make my son half japanese aswell if you get what i'm sayin

>tfw no jewish gf