Im tired of these mofucking niggers in this mofucking plane!

> Good morning, user! I am pilot Precious and this is Co-pilot Shaniqua, welcome aboard :)

Tell the truth: Would you feel safe flying in this plane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-p1NRLFso6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kNiSj2X7shA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't feel safe having a nigger handle my transaction at a gas station. I'd definitely be biting my nails the whole time I was on this plane ride if I did fly it out of necessity

fpbp

I'd rather jump out of the window than fly with those nig-nogs. Chance of survival would be way higher than flying with those incompetent apes.

NO, honestly I would get off right there.

Imagine the pursor "Y'all lisen up. He's yo puhsah and we ain't gonne take no muhfucking plane off ti'll y'all sit you ass down! *smacks lips"

Nope, I wouldn't feel safe at all I'd peace out.

Kek is the light in a dark world. Check 'em

Id smell them before I boarded and instantly changed airlines

I would venture that is Zimbabwe "Airlines". Far cry from Air Rhodesia.

No faggot, check these

A vickers viscount. They were cute planes

Let's be honest: do any of us feel sale being flown by any one who isn't a white man?

*nervously walk back to his seat and makes an anonymous bomb threat for his flight*

New plane and pilots after 1 hour

Depends, are they from a country that actually fills their fuel tank?

In US i would shit my pants but in Poland i would feel safe. Most of job is done by computers anyway and we dont have affirmative action and other PC shit so they would be well trained.

i would refuse to fly
jesus fucking christ no.

Indeed. They did not do very well against Soviet backed ape anti air, but Green Leader brought hell from above in retribution for Hunyani, Sit Nomine Digna.

youtube.com/watch?v=-p1NRLFso6Q

You people are idiots. These women have jobs and are giving back to society.

> ITT Pol tells everyone how they would refuse service when all of you would be too much of a bitch to leave the plane.

Goddamn that is a terrifying thought.

dude, I just created a mental image of this scene and I laughed a lot

> Would you feel safe flying in this plane?
I dont eat at mcdonalds if I see shitskins at the counter or in the kitchen. Does it answer your question?

Nope.

using an isolated tragedy to make fun of my country.

So you would walk out of a McDonalds if a person has dark skin...and you're not a special snowflake?

Hell no even if they were white women

For a white male to get a job at an airline he basically needs to win the Top Gun trophy, whereas a black female need only apply with her contact information correct.

Your entire country is an isolated tragedy

This dark skin goes with certain biology, cultural and historical baggage. That includes squandering my wealth for 99 years (yes it continues now), while my people literally starve. And feeling good and proud about this.

If there would be legal mechanism to it, i`d obstruct and sabotage the enterprise as much as I can for this kind of shit.

>Have a recreational pilot's license
>Rent a single engine on weekends occasionally
>Would love to be a commercial airline pilot but understand what it takes in this day and age
>Have friends that have personally been sent off to Indonesia to get enough flight hours in the worst possible conditions

I'd feel very safe because I know no amount of affirmative action is going to put someone incompetent behind the controls of a multi-million dollar aircraft.

It's an A320, they only hand-fly for 90 seconds or less each flight. Unless something goes wrong...

said the guy whose country has been in 20 major wars over a span of 200 years

And if we talk about pilots, 2 female niggers are double affirmative niggers. That means they have bottom-low qualification and that`s not how I want to travel in an overengineered vessel such as a aerocarriage.

An individual did not squander your wealth and cause others to starve. Stop blaming your problems on random people.

Thankfully computers fly the planes nowadays, and pilots are there just for show.

Did you know new pilots make roughly minimum wage? Why is that? It's because they don't actually do jack shit.

Obviously, if something goes wrong, then no Sully style heroics.

...and

fuck no. niggas are dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNiSj2X7shA

lol i don't give a fuck what important event I was trying to get to, I'd get right the fuck off that plane. I'd just rent a car if it was that important. Might be late getting there, but at least I'd get there.

My first bad experience in mcdonalds was when I was in Helsinki and this mcdonalds was full of somali employees.

>Helsinki
>Somalians

Voting has consequences. The only endgame to save Europa is The Bear. Which is a bitch I know. I just wish Russia would invade my Georgia....and I have shit for slavs.