Ask an ex-Muslim anything?

Ask an ex-Muslim anything?

>Pic vaguely related. Not me but we're probably quite similar in terms of where we came from and what we now believe in.

What does white penis taste like?

why did you betray your race for the white cucks?

so what was it the reason made an ex muslim?

I can hopefully give you some insight into the Muslim perspective on, Islamification, pedo gangs, behind closed doors conversations etc.

(you)
COME BACK HAMZA WE MISS YOU

Long story short. I began to realise that the Islamic civilisation compared to the west wast really shitty and that no moral God could of chose Muhammad as a prophet.

What's the truth about taqiyya? What's the endgame? What's Islam's biggest exploitable trait?

Islam is inherently a vehicle for Arab supremacism. I am a Paki not an Arab. Arabs look down on us.

I'm all for a muslim who wants to come over here and wear an american flag hijab or turban or ever you sand people call them

The only thing we ask is that when you immigrate, you become an american FIRST

Why did you betray religion of your ancestors, you faggot?

I never heard of Taqiyya as a theological concept untill I started visiting sites like this. however the idea of benefiting yourself or other Muslims at the expense of Kuffar is deeply culturally routed in Islamic culture.

E.g if you sold a shit second hand car to a Kuffar and ripped them off. You would be seen as scoring a victory.

Endgame - Dominance.

Exploitable trait - internal divisions, along ethnic lines in particular. e.g play Pakis against Bengalis, Arabs against berbers etc. This concept of Islamic unity is a myth.

It wasn't the religion of my Ancestors, faggot. it was the religion of those who conquered my ancestors.

What kind of shit do muslims discuss at mosque?

When are you going back to your desert?

People are very tame at Mosque. Because your in front of the whole community it's very gossip orientated. Mostly people virtue signal their piety and make sure everyone else knows about their kid studying medicine at uni.

Most of the real heavy conversations happen at small gatherings of friends family etc.

Never been to a desert. Don't want to desu.

>I can hopefully give you some insight into the Muslim perspective on, Islamification, pedo gangs, behind closed doors conversations etc.
do it, all three topic. i dont know what should i ask in particular so you should type long textx probably

What are your political and religious views now, in 10 words or less?

Are you going to be beheaded by your relatives?

Religious - agnostic

Political - hate to say it but probably Alt-Lightish

What would you parents say if you told them you are no longer a muslim? Your peers? Do you face fear they will ostracize you?

>literally who
and
>literally why

I would appreciate a few more specific questions because I could write for hours

They know. Beheading might be a little extreme but I'm definitely persona non-gratis where I grew up.

I live somewhere very white at the moment

You know you have to leave at some point, right?

What are Muslims views on pedophilia?

As Muhammad raped a 9 year old I assume they are cool with it?

dude i dont know. pedo rings are very interesting
is there any ideological basis behind that? how do the ytarget their victims? where do they hide them? what is general public appearence of people who are int othis shit? are they like typical "nice" pidors? whats the deal with psychopathy and asociopathy among muslims in general? you know yseems like population really lucks some ampathy
sorry for runglish
you know you should just write beginning post and people will sart asking questions they are interested in based on it? just throw something to begin with

Is isis a thing or another conspiracy ? What do standard muslys think about them?

I can't give you the details of how they operate as I'm not actually a pedo but I can give insight into the cultural mentality.

It's basically an extension of the reason why fucking boys happens in Afghanistan etc. But mixed in with a hatred of westerners. Muslim women are for procreation an marriage etc. But happily Muslim men now live in a society where they have Muslim women for that but are also surrounded by 'sluts' So not only can they enjoy fucking these 'sluts' without judgement. But it's also a virtuous thing as it's scoring a point against the enemy.

And they do see you as enemy. Pure and simple. So you can get laid whilst waging Jihad against the Kuffar. Could shit be any better?

All the while they laugh at your weakness because not only do they get away with it. Lefties protect them from criticism.

Imagine how good that feels to rape enemy women and the enemy defends you when you do it? Imagine how much contempt you have for them because of it?

What are your opinions on Israel, Gaza, Westbank and the other Palestenian crap going on?

Don't really care beyond what influence it will have here.

Muslims are incapable of seeing failure in their own culture/religion.

Islam is the one true religion. If the Islamic world is a shithole and Muslims are acting like barbarians it must be beacause of the CIA/MOSSAD etc. Because how could the fault ever lie with Muslims we are following the word of Allah?

>All the while they laugh at your weakness because not only do they get away with it. Lefties protect them from criticism.
are you talking about pedo rings or about this
>So not only can they enjoy fucking these 'sluts' without judgement. But it's also a virtuous thing as it's scoring a point against the enemy.
>Imagine how good that feels to rape enemy women and the enemy defends you when you do it? Imagine how much contempt you have for them because of it?
i dont get it, there is literally nothing enjoyable in it. rape is pleb tier shit, only retards like me dont get laid here.
but you know what actually feels good? charming foreign women with your charisma in strict societies and taking them to your land/society. like taking muslim/pushtun/japanese. rate fetish.

>are you talking about pedo rings or about this

For Pedo rings yes and for all their deplorable beahaviour

>there is literally nothing enjoyable in it. rape is pleb tier shit

For me and you yes. Because we aren't evil. But they see it as being conquerors. As the spoils of war etc.

How does one just stop believing in their god?
As an atheist, this shit has always confused me

When you try and rationalise that your Prophet who was supposed to be the most moral person ever enslaved and raped women.

I haven't necessarily stop believing in God just find it impossible believe that Islam can be the religion of a God worthy of worship.

Agnostic Muslims are still considered apostates.

Fair enough

based

You're welcome to western civilization. Enjoy your stay. :^)

Dammit, the Europeans of old would've been weeded out long ago if they were anything like they are today. A society which doesn't have the will and courage to defend themselves deserves to be conquered. Eurofags (and Amerifags too) are just wayyyy too comfy as it is now.

Although I appreciate your withdrawal from that religion, I don't appreciate your philosophical understanding.

God declares morality. God can't be immoral.

Do most muslims harbor this hatred for the west? Even second or third generation migrants?