How did pol fuck your life fam?

>before pol
>living in the west as an autistic son of immigrants
>liberal arts major

>after pol
>became so anti-degenerate and nationalist I actually dropped out of college and moved back to the homeland I left as a child
>even did military service
>now stuck in a dead end job with third world wages, and no hope of financial independence
>almost 30
>

There's nothing based about Asian societies - everything is polluted, corrupt and abusive. Our generation is screwed financially. I want to start over with a new career in NZ. I promise to be patriotic as fuck, can you help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-21/one-nation-candidate-shan-ju-lin-defends-pauline-hanson/8135684
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I ended a bunch of one-sided friendshits with a group of spineless liberal faggots.

I do not feel bad for doing so. They were a dead end.

You could try killing yourself.

One China!

Thank you for your people's hard work in building products, serious. Good luck asian bro.

Gas yourself chink.

should have just been nationalist in west until west is nationalist.

ugly gif i hope you die

why can't you try to make taiwan better? You think if every taiwanese person moved to NZ, NZ would become a good place?

At least you now recognize that you're an autistic retarded loser, unlike the majority of the posters here.

>ching ping ling ding

I'm sorry, what? Try speaking english for once, goddamn chink.

Stay in Taiwan chink or go to Japan or some other subhuman country

Before:
>slightly liberal undergraduate student
After
>slightly racist graduate student
My social skills are better too lol

Because the politics is too corrupt, and the general attitude is too self defeating. Most ppl may identify as Taiwanese rather than Chinese, but they more or less accepted the inevitable fate that China will annex us in 20 years, because the whole world kowtows to China. And with that prospect, no one expects to change for the better except to leave.
I don't know if every Taiwanese will make a good immigrant, but I know I'm similar to the lady below:

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-21/one-nation-candidate-shan-ju-lin-defends-pauline-hanson/8135684

>I want to start over with a new career in NZ.

Do it. Many of us fucked up our youth. You have time to move to another country, start a family, get a education and a new career.

>can you help me?

Not really. Anonymous boards have low social cohesion so this isn't the place to seek help.

Can your parents help you? If not you will have to find a way of doing it your self.

Good luck and best wishes fellow frog poster.

>Journalism student
>redpilled
no better combination if you ask me

>There's nothing based about Asian societies - everything is polluted, corrupt and abusive

Then fix it famalam.

You think nobody in the West ever suffered for the society they wanted?

Fuck off

Thank you Briton friend

I think I reached the point of maturity- when I realised the full reality that some societies are beyond redemption. Living here firsthanded helps

Before Sup Forums
>depressed loser

After Sup Forums
>depressed loser

Been browsing daily since 2011

I'm sure that liberal arts degree would have done you wonders

>Before Sup Forums
>didnt even know the jews lopped half my cock off
>now feel like a monster and wanna kill myself

Thanks for destroying your life gook. Now the final step is to kys so that you can become a Honorary Aryan.

I realized that the world is a terribly dreadful place filled with dreadful people and when it comes to history, evil always triumphs. What kind of God would create such a place?

I can't get a girlfriend because none of my interests are similar to girls.

I was a semi-celebrity performing nightly with a bunch of degenerates on and of the stage, and one day I just couldn't look at them any more.

We all have dead end jobs you idiot. Go outside, look up at the stars and ask yourself if you really believe one life is more meaningful than the next

Julian?

It actually didn't, I was lucky enough that my parents came to the same realizations (trough completely different means, mind you) as I at pretty much the same time.

I'd say it actually helped me, if not in my social life, definitely in my sex life, treating women with competent makes them clingy and moisty.

I am pretty much the same now.

Had a few months when I just went around thinking that every single person who was not white was disgusting. I even stopped talking to a Hispanic friend of mine from highschool. One day I realized that there are degenerates all around and you just need to see them as a person.
One thing that I still believe is that there should be no race mixing and people should be segregated by skin colour.
I also found a new found faith in God and recently started working at a better job. By better I mean more pay. I love my current job just not enough hours.

Literally don't come here it won't be any different in culture to your country. We are so full of Asians we tell others to fuck off we're full because we are.. of asians and Indians.

>27
>manager at a major retail company
>single
>not in debt
>disposable income for hobbies
>like my friends

Currently I'd put myself at a 7/10 on the happiness scale. I probably drink too much and I need to get back into shape, but other than that's it's not so bad. I'd say my one addiction is Sup Forums.