This picture is from an actual high school in Cuckmany

>this picture is from an actual high school in Cuckmany

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_California
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow, really makes me think

Subtle

It's good to teach young white women to serve their black kings from a young age. It'll be easier for them later on.

LMAOing at german girls wearing american t-shirts

if you ever go to europe its amazing how much american jew popculture has infiltrated their young generations, they're all practically americans now

Did they fuck afterwards ?
hot

They also burn coal and are promiscuous like good Jew York whores.

YOU JUST KNOW

Because you installed their government as an American satellite in 1945 and intentionally liquidated their national and political culture to replace it with your own liberal degenerate version.

?

this has been the case for decades, way before 9/11, way before the world went to shit

underrated

I've stared at this for 5 minutes and conclude you changed nothing

sorry, euromericans aren't allowed to speak to their colonial masters unless spoken too

delete your posts

right girls shirt retard

Haha those Africans look more uncomfortable than the girls.

>these comments

What's wrong with you degenerates? Basically 40% cucks, 40% autism and 20% /r9k/.

your country is irredeemably leftist and it has mismanaged and destroyed the world

No fair, that's hitting below the belt!

>says the cuck
No wonder your women prefer trucks over men.

i knew it was cuming.

>Aryans are the bastion of western civilization

KEK

KEK

day of the rope when?

The guy in the tan shirt looks 50 years old

He's probably 12

How long until they end up raped and murdered?

high school? these guys look 40 years old

fucking kek

Germany becomes protestant:
Introduce humanism, secularism.
introduce the hatred of white civilization

CONSEQUENCE:
- moral relativity
- easy prey for globalists to brainwash
- blame Christianity and white men

RESULT:
- Women and jews import jihadists and uncivilized africans
- still blame white men
- destroy white civilization

What's the next step for the eternal german?

They have no identification or paperwork so the German gov't believes they're whatever age they say they are because it would be racist not to. Its most beneficial to claim that you're a minor.

those girls look really scared

They were aged by war. They have their whole lives ahead of them now that they are safe in germoney.

All jokes aside I am upset.

>shitting on Protestantism
Monkey, the only reason why Europe is great is because of the Protestant Work Ethic
That's what made Europe great

There's a reason why Spain and Portugal are lazy and poor
No cultural work ethic

What beautiful Syrian boys :)

Please fuck my daughters

>Protestantism is bad

Oh, and the Catholic countries of South America are so much more conservative and sexually restrained?

m on the right

lol looks like 2 -30+ year olds and 2 white teen girls.

no one really thinks these ""guys"" are high school age, right?

Syrian children, nothing to see here racists.

>inb4 le 60%

Nothing close to being this fucking ridiculous happens here in regards to rapefugee niggers. They're actually bussing 40-year-old nogs into German high schools to fucking breed them out before they even turn 18. If Germans are going to take this shit, they deserve to die.

They... They wouldn't like about their age would they?

Why would they do that? We said that only children in danger could enter our safe spaces.
That means adults would have no reason to want to come to wonderful Deutschland

No, they could not have lied. We specifically specified the age limits.

Pretty fine artwork on the wall there.

A conversation between a normal person and The Eternal German

N.P: Hey Fritz, your women is importing jihadists and africans by the millions. In 50 years you are going to be a minority in your own country and you'll live under Sharia law.

E.G: Alles ist gut mein freund! As long as Mama Merkel keep inflation low and china keeps flooding my country with cheap products I'm content with everything.

Hey now, those kids have been through a lot.
Have you no empathy? They are just trying to continue their schooling in peace and harmony.

It really hammers home how "young" these people are supposed to be

>importing jihadists and africans by the millions
Implying this is a problem....

That's not correct, germans were fans of americanism even before ww2.
Hitler praised Madison Grant and California was the pioneer of eugenics/sterlization.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_California
As well as the Manifest destiny/Jim crow thing.

>this picture is from an actual high school

Those niggers are easily in their 30s or 40s

Interracial breeding camps.

>googles pretending that they can study

gets me everytime

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIZ

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!