Professor behind 'white genocide' tweet says he has university support

reuters.com/article/us-pennsylvania-professor-idUSKBN14G1OA

Why doesn't he do his university a favour and kill himself then?

Jeez stormfags cant they a joke ?
lol

*take

Doesn't matter, no double standards.

I wouldn't mind this if it wasn't for the fact that if he said that about any other race he would be fired and excommunicated

I'm glad they didn't fire him. Universities pushing this anti white agenda has done nothing but hurt their own bottom line, and made them largely irrelevant .

I will never be sending my kids to schools like this in the future. Luckily these disgusting communist shitholes are going the way of the rotten fucking animal such as dinosaur and we shant have to worry about these loveless cunts in the future.

Their hate will not be tolerated any longer and their funds not given. Discharge the phony psychopaths. Exposed.

These educative "halls" will be discharged like rotten vaginal fluid. fuck them!

>Sup Forums users shitpost on twitter
"It's just an online forum"

>leftist shitposts on twitter
"Put this faggot on a watchlist'

Really jogs the noggin.

It's the classic liberal SJW double standard that if he said this about ANY other race, besides white people, he would be fired and his life ruined.

Why is this so hard to understand?

>white americans will let this slide and this fag will live to teach another day

If some pol user shitposted like that on his real twitter/fb whatever and held a position of influence, and his company became aware. Then he would be fired. Unless he was a professor at a university, and shit talking whites. Thats perfectly ok.

I smell a Mizzou repeat.

Drexel University employs racist faculty.

He's a piece of shit who actively wanted people to get fired for things they say on social media. He of all people deserves to get fired for saying dumb shit on twitter.

Isn't it funny when plebbit cancer slithers into /pol the capacity for analytical thought drops through the shitter.

> no such thing as a Sup Forums user
> lgtfy "professor watchlist" + "shit tier brain"
> professor is not = user

These guys shape the thinking of our future, groinsmear.

This is what the beginning looks like.

>I enjoy double standards

neurons = fired

So we found out why whites shoot up schools?

Nice, count me in next time.

must be his white privlage

Story, tits or gtfo

I'm actually in favor of things like this because it makes everything worse.

what is pistacio girl