youtube.com/watch?v=GSTTWXHFUp4
crunchbase.com/organization/the-walt-disney-company/advisors
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Iger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WUZ

WUZ

WUZ

MEN-AT-ARMZ

Dude this is such a bad Photoshop. Can you imagine if they actually made something like this.

Fucking kill me I just looked it up, it's real

*smacks lips*

HOL UP

WHERE DA WHITE MAIDENS AT?

>Lancelot's entire role in the Arthurian myth is that he cucked King Arthur

user has the right response.

fucking serious?

lmao

kek so whats next, black Phileas Fogg, black Neil Armstrong?

WUZ

First they replace our heroes then they replace us.

First beowulf and now this?
This is wrong.

This is literally cultural appropriation. Literally shaking

Lancelot's whole thing is that he cucked Arthur with Gwen, they're simply updating the story so modern audiences know who the bull is.

>lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=GSTTWXHFUp4

>Love Arthurian legends growing up
>Even have a couple of books published on it
>Now this happens

I hate everything Hollywood stands for

> Lancelot's illigitimate son surpasses him in every way and acends to heaven.
> Lancelot is the biggest fuckup of the knights.

Marvel made Sigurd black (and I think he cuck's Odin's dad, but I'm iffy on that)

You know, instead of introducing an african deity, just make the norse hero a black guy

What's hollywoods deal with taking British mythos and fucking it all up?
I wish they'd leave our fucking isles alone, fuck with the nords or something.

This. Today's audience just couldn't comprehend a white man cuckolding another white man

It needs to be culturally sensitive. This is much more appropriate, audiences can understand Guinevere's motivations in preferring this Lancelot's superior darker shaft

Im gonna go through the disney corporations board members 1 by 1 to find out how this shit is happening.

First up: Robert Iger.

crunchbase.com/organization/the-walt-disney-company/advisors

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Iger

Iger was born to a Jewish family in New York City.[6][19][20][21][22] Iger was

What does this have to do with Disney? This is an ABC program

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIZ

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Arent people sick and tired of this shit? I cant imagine polish legendary characters depicted as niggers.
Blacks trully have no culture and history at all.

Disney owns ABC

This, pretty much

ABC is owned by Disney

ABC owned by Disney

Honestly it kinda slipped under the radar because Marvel's been all about making everyone a minority lately (last decade or so I guess)

Next up: Susan Arnold. Ethnicity unconfirmed. Looks jewish.

Is openly a lesbian.

We stole blacks from their culture so it's only right to let them assume our own cultural and historical identity.

>a film about warsaw uprising with that single nigger that participated in it as main character

They'll never do something like this with an Asian or Indian.

>Be sworn to defend the king and his honor to the death and obey all his commands
>Get ordered to protect the Queen
>Fuck the Queen
>King gets mad
>Run away
>Rebellion happens because the King comes after you
>King rides back
>Continue hiding while the man you swore to protect with your life rides into battle
>King dies in battle
>Proceed to find nunnery Queen fled to and try to fuck her again
He does sound vaguely African if you think about it.

Next board member. John Chen.

Chinese guy. From China. That's all the sauce I got.

But arent their target group consisting mostly of white boys? Whso is buying this shit? I know they have a lot of money from blockbusters and franchise licences but still, isnt this hurting their business?

But there is a legitimate asymmetry there. Yeah, the PCs/SJWs pull that move too much, but the situation just isn't symmetrical. It's not like there's a dearth of white roles. One point of casting a black dude in a roll this this is to say "Heh--look, race is a pretty superficial thing." And I agree with that.
It doesn't work well the other way because generally if a character is black, the blackness is an important part of the character. And given the small number of black roles and roles for blacks, and the history of racism and all that, you don't have a to a PC to see that there's a difference.
There'll come a time when it makes sense to invert races in the other direction too--hell, it'd actually be cool to do it now in some situations. Come to think of it...I guess it would be kinda cool to cast a white dude as, say, Othello... Yeah, the PCs would whine, but they'll whine about anything. Still, reasonable people can recognize an asymmetry here I think.

You fucking keyboard monkeys won't do shit about it.

>Warsaw uprising
Jerking off to failed uprising isnt really my thing but seriously, it would be Kac Wawa 2.

>anne frank
>little black girl

make it happen

We don't have to, nobody will watch this garbage, nigger.

I am half Cornish and I am deeply offended by the cultural appropriation this negro is committing.

That's quite rude.

Looks like they are still burning through the stuff they had planned pre Hillary loss. In 4 years pepe the frog will have it's own show.

A fucking LEAF

>Whso is buying this shit?
Less and less people
I think, barring number 1 issues, most series sell below 100k
And number ones mainly sell that high to get variant covers

When will we see Leonardo di Caprio as Martin Luther King?

HahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahabahabahananabjdkejwhsjxjwvahzjshsvHsbabh.....ah

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahdicejjskcisuaicie

Gallant nig nog

>TOTAL JERKS
>the OTHER jerks are WORSE

There is no way this wasn't written by a small child.

Next up, Jack Dorsey. No sauce. Italian guy. American. Looks like a cuck. Advanced programming IT background.

Next, Fred Langhammer. No sauce. White guy. Looks like an old white guy. No data available. Chairman at Estée lauder as well. That company is Yuge btw.

Next up Aylwin Lewis.. Damn no sauce again. Black guy. Nigger status, unconfirmed.

jesus wasnt white while were at it

So in the end they will bankrupt? Seems good for me. I wouldnt be mad if there would be new black charakter introduced into series but turning white people into niggers or fucking with history/legends is just wrong. We are living in very interesting times, wonder what will next years bring.

I'm not okay with this. Tarnishing history is bad, but to do this to national epics? That's treason.

we kmow

Trash

Jesus was a Jew, he was brown in worst case scenario

HA!

Does he cuck King Arthur in it too?

Fucking Kikes, man. They love their tropes.

Monica Lozano. First generation of mexican descent. Worked with obama administration.

2015 faggot

Why are you white boys so angry? Lancelot was black.

That's easy mode. When will we see Martin Luther as an atheist portrayed by Idris Elba?

S-so is it ok to call them moors now?

Sheryl Sandberg.

Sandberg was born in 1969 in Washington, D.C. to a Jewish family,[9] the daughter of Adele (née Einhorn) and Joel Sandberg, and the oldest of three children.[4][10] Her

Jewish feminist. Watch her ted talk. Also exec at jewish company facebook.

Next up, Orin C Smith.

No sauce. However, pic related, I submit to you, that is a jew with no loyalty to the white race.

Thanks for all the easy (you)s guys

2 Jews
1 Chink
1 Spic
2 Probable Jews

Lovely

Last one board member:

Anne Sweeney.

No real sauce other than she won a lot of jew sponsored media awards (rewards, since they have cash prizes which keep the people they want going) Neways.

Pic of husband. Wtf is with that curly ass hair?

Don't forget the negro.

I'll remind everyone here, these are the most powerful people, possibly in the whole world. Some of them. It's a small group at the very top. This is the very top as many of these people are interconnected with other major corporations.

You want to change the world, go in to business.

I'm a black guy and I'd love to see him rock that.

As long as the cast is all black and it's aimed at a mainly black audience I'm perfectly okay with this.

I'm really only annoyed when there's some sort of hamfisted attempt to change the official version of a character into a different race in order to virtue signal.

>this is a BBC program

FTFY.

>literally cucks king arthur
for once it actually makes sense.

Yeah, or how about negroes come up with their own myths and legends instead of blackifying everyone else's.

Top KEK!

WE BE PROTECTIN THE REALMS N SHEEIT.

NAMSAYN?!

kek

I think it's cute, it's like watching a monkey putting on a business suit and carrying around a little suitcase.

>French
Checks out.

Ayo holl up so you wuz sayin that we wuz KNIGHTS AND SHIET

If a Chinese company made a romance of the three kingdoms movie with black actors playing the main roles there'd be riots in the streets of Beijing.

>replacing existing characters that were white with non whites to try and appeal to nonwhites and an affront to whites

as a non-white I'm disgusted

Still waiting for white Shaka zulu

LMAO
His hair looks like a dead poodle

white Boyz in the Hood when?

A major plot point is how Lancelot cucks Arthur. The memes just write themselves boys.

How does the production crew not lose their shit