Why can't China give any proof?

China give a picture to United Nations as the proof of Nanjing.
The picture is Musha incident in Taiwan.

China want to say Nanjing is a lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

populstat.info/Asia/chinac.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ckhhGyUQV-0
youtube.com/watch?v=NtR4UTFQOGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't know, dont care nipbro.

They're gonna kill themselves with pollution anyways. Only a matter of time

Nanking is basically the lolocoaust of the East. It didn't happen (faked pictures or taken from different time and places, unreliable testimonies, numbers not being coherent, etc), but China is using it to fuel anti-Japanese sentiments and to gain the upper ground in diplomacy. That is what the jews did to Germany.

>They're gonna kill themselves with pollution
Historically they killed themselves too.

Chinese Population
populstat.info/Asia/chinac.htm

70 million decreased after Qing-UK Opium War.
25 million decreased for Mao's Great Leap.
6 million decreased for KMT-PRC War only in 1949.

1.5 million increased per year in 1920 while civil war. Before that, 5 million per year increased so millions may have been killed by civil war.

3 million "increased" per year steadily for Japan-KMT war from 1932 to 1945. Before that, 3 million increased so same rate.
Japanese always say "We didn't kill civilian" because Japanese really didn't kill civilian.

Thanks France.
However, any media and government can't say Nanjing is a lie because USA's Jews and China's merchant took alliance.

Who cares? you guys rekt their shit in, and they got butthurt cause they got raped by superior Bushido-warrior culture.

Fuck the chinese, they are generic as fuck.

Fuck you Jap rats.

2 weren't enough.

Die you rat fucks!

t. chink

When will glorious Imperial Nippon rise again?

BANZAI!!

Yeah, sure they will. I mean, look at India!

>that drop in the Great Leap Forward
Holy shit Mao.

This post makes me wonder: have the Chinese ever posted on Sup Forums?

You can find an occasional Chinese flag, here. Might just be a proxy.

And most Jap flags are probably American soldiers on a base rather than real gooks

We need glorious imperial education.
We have to eliminate leftists from media and politician.

The Manchus did waaaaaaay more damage to China than any other invaders in history.

This one should care drug merchant Jew and weapon merchant Jew who control China now.

>We have to eliminate leftists from media and politician.
Don't we all ?

Surely have to

>1960-1961

FUCKING KEK

China is a growing cancer on this entire Earth. I hope one day Russia will nuke the fuck out of them and the world would be a better place

t. Russian-Canadian

To add to that, Nanking is like the Holodomer. A myth perpetrated by Chinese nationalists to spread propaganda against Japan. No the Japanese didn't massacre 300 billion civillians, and neither did we kill 8 trillion "Ukrainians"

Stop believing in the genocide Jew myths

Jews try to make Russian enemy of the world now
Same strategy

Good we will kill the Jews just like we killed the Germans to free them. We will gas all the Jew bastards

Curious though, what does based Nippon think of Russia? Do you see us as an enemy because of the Kuril islands?

Captcha: Select all images with sushi kek

>we kill
>Leaf flag
Explain please.

Ethnic Russian. I hate this shit country and will be fucking off to either the states or Eastern Europe once I get college over with

Old family came here to escape commies and shit

I support Trump, hate leftists, will help you hang and gas commies and Jews on the day of the rope. I promise I won't be a lazy Polack cunt if I ever go to the US

Communist and Jews were same
Russian now is not so bad.
Although media says Russian now is as bad as China

Don't believe the Jew media Yaponiya Bratan.

I think Russia should be on good terms with Japan because we both are getting fucked by Chinese, and Jews and could fight against it.

What are your thoughts on how the USA constantly cucks Japan? You are being controlled by America whether you seem to like it or not. Will this ever end? What can you guys do about it

I'd believe that kind of theories more if they didn't carry the "didn't happen but it should've" kind of message.

well i can't hide it anymore this sin will kill me from inside here is my confession

long ago when i was a kid and i am furry
i try to rape stray cat which i feed him for months
so i lock him up in my room and hit him and shout " banzi!" (p.s. he is not injure and be free next day)

I hate myself for doing that I am really sorry !
god please forgive me

I don't believe but some Japanese still does.
Japan should be ally with Russia about propaganda war. USA always cheer China and blame Japan about propaganda history.

However, Japan has alliance with Manchuria and Manchus still live in Japan so we can't be ally with Russia about conflict of Manchu area though if Manchu allows Russia, we can be ally with Russa too.

I think we should ally with Japan to piss off China because the fucking Chinese are screwing us over. Chinese are turbo-Jews and they're economically fucking Russia while Putin laughs and does nothing

You're pretty cool Nipponbro

>What are your thoughts on how the USA constantly cucks Japan?
I'm angry but I think Japan shouldn't complain to whole USA because USA is also cucked by few capitalists.

>Will this ever end? What can you guys do about it
We rather cooperate with Trump supporter or much more nationalist to beat few capitalists.

First of all, we must win propaganda war to get independence.

I thought Russian believe Putin will make Russia great again.
How is your media and education about Japan?

Nippon, unit 731: over exaggeration or true?

I guess it's like the holocaust or any other one sided truths,the real truth probably is less radical but something did happen my guess is all hell went loose at nanjing after the fights there and the many unexpected casualties (今香港から書いているんですけど中国人じゃない)and and then the propaganda machine just started the never ending process of yes,everything is true,even if caught lying (like lampshade grandpa and soapie)act like never lied and keep the narrative(my point being jews were killed,there was hunger in Ukraine and probably some rapie killing spree at nanjing but then propaganda kicked in)

Unit 731 is gentle docter team but nothing other.
Even USA didn't execute them and didn't make propaganda about 731.
Communists in Japan made shit propaganda about 731 with no proof.
Chinese communists used this Japanaese communist's propaganda as proof of 731.

Shit communist.

Checked

Thanks Nippon, I've always thought something about this whole thing was way too barbaric and propagandist, I'll look into that closely

A gentle doctor team set up by the Kempeitai under the command of an army general

Communists in Japan made shit propaganda about 731 "in 1981" with no proof.
In fact, communists in Japan were blamed about China-Vietnam War after Vietnam War because communists in Japan always say "USA always cause war but China and USSR never cause war".

No one believe communists after China-Vietnam War. Communists in Japan were almost taken aways.
Then they said "Japan was worse so communists did nothing wrong" with propaganda called Unit 731.
China, and USA in fact, encourage this propaganda because both of them were hated by the world then and said "Japan was worse anyway. Vietnam War was nothing compared to Japan. Asian must thank China and USA".

I have the viewpoint that it did happen but I don't give a shit. Fuck chinks. I;'m disgusted that Americunt Libkikes always side with China over Japan when Japan has proven to be a much more reliable ally. I'd much rather have Nipland as a friend rather than as an enmey because they're an effective shield to use against China and all those other anti-American cunts in the East. Japan does have a saying where America is the Sword & Japan is the shield which I think is a quote borrowed from Oda Nobunaga & Tokugawa..

Are you sure you're ethnic Japanese? Karafuto and Ooshima mean nothing to you?

Japanese are devil. Fuck Japan they kill babies. Chinese people are the master race.

Japan must take back Karafuto and Chishima islands from Russia of course.

I'm certain it happened, but Chinks being Chinks will manipulate any image they have in order to prove it.

Realistically all East Asians born from 1910-1980 are sociopaths and evil.

You fucking lying Jap dick sucker. Stupid roundeye. Chinese are master race.

Fuck the hater's. Americucks are just butthurt and want to hurt our greatest ally

Dear Chinese leaf,your beloved communist overlords killed way more chinese babies japan could ever dream of,not only through successful great leap forwards,cultural revolutions and one child policies but also by giving them delicious poisoned food so..fuck your shitty master race

You're both disgusting, fuck off.

My class did a term long unit on Japan between 1870 and 1940. It was basically "Japan you can't invade Manchuria twice and completely destroy all native competetion after eliminating cucks from government"
"But we can"

Most "chinese" posters here are just black propaganda.

>chinks wanting to make japan look like monsters
not surprising at all, you've bene archenemies for quite some time.
Also:
>asian version of shoah
>koji is a monsters huuurrr duuurrr
it's true what they say: chinks are the jews of far east asia

>leftism
do you have that? i thought you were immune to that thing.

>Japan invaded Manchuria.
WTF alliance is still called invasion.

Manchu live in Japan with ease. They can learn Manchu and they can speak Manchu.
China genocide Manchu in Manchu area so no one speak Manchu in Manchu area now.

Our media is full of leftism.
Media always care refugees, Jews, minorities but never care civilian who lives as majority

youtube.com/watch?v=ckhhGyUQV-0

keep thread

Tell me more about the Manchus in Japan. I'm genuinely interested. Are there a lot of them? They're probably more culturally authentic than the Manchus in the PRC, who had to change their names, dispose of their culture, or go into hiding for decades to avoid persecution.

>Jap calling out Chinks for killing themselves

P O T T E R Y

No all chinks just look alike

Gonna make Tokyo look like Aleppo x100

nip bantz best bantz as usual

>How is your media and education about Japan?
pretty indifferent. they tell us if there's a major disaster but that's about it. i can't recall any sort of news coverage regarding your elections or military activity.

Lol at how Japan denies war crimes, no ones mad anymore except chinks. I have Japanese family (not by blood). Japan is true greatest ally and I would love to see your country some day.

Also anime

I can't find the population though some Manchu who live in Japan still try to get independence from China.

The atomic bombs were never dropped in Japan. They were just elaborate hoaxes to scare off the Soviets.

Bumparooni

Japan = Shit

>Chinese
>master race
lel, that's so cute. Chinese are the dog people of Asia.

This.

Fat American pig thinks his opinion matters. 1.3 billion Chinese can't be wrong. Chinese are best people on Earth fat pig America.

The only thing that's fat about me is my dick. It's much larger than your little eggroll.

Have you watched a anime?

They got chinks in Canada now? aye

Why do you need to believe shit propaganda eternally?

Nips turn into literal niggers when confronted with their post-WW1 and WW2 actions. CHING CHONG WE DID NUFFIN WRONG CHINESE ARE PIGDOG LIARS REEEEEEEEEE. Fucking pathetic desu, no wonder you cunts got BTFO hard by us in the pacific theatre. Inferior genetics.

Manchus didn't kill enough of you chinks. Stop samefagging your own post you soulless fucking chink. Manchus should murdered every single one of you chinks, vietnamese and Thais so Asia could belong to the Altaic masterrace

I can't believe a China would be dishonest.

Why the fuck would these people even go to Japan? From what I understand you guys are generally very xenophobic, got extremely long work days and has one of the harder languages to learn. Not to mention that Syria has no connection to the ocean leading up to east asia... How did they even get there to begin with?

Actually In the video they were talking about greece (that's lesbos)he was just pointing out how it appears on the news as if japanese should give a fuck (there are mudslimes in jap,usually bangla and Indonesian(rice curry mudslimes) but yes japanese TV is getting a bit cuckie (it ain't so bad I must say,they're still quite paternalistic and caring compared to west)

Oh... Alright, guess that's what happens when you can't understand what they're talking about.

japan were the most evil people of ww2

based nip

AFAIK this fine specimen has done several videos about how the chinks lie.

All countries did very fucked up things in ww2 my vote would go for russia,they killed poles,Ukrainians and then they asked for their help,only to fuck them again,that's pretty messed up in the treacherous stand point
About evil...Russians killed more and cared less of their own people,they treated prisoners like shit (if that's your complaint towards japanese mistreatment of aussie you should have seen Germans in siberia,and also russians got all rapie so my vote would be russia (plus they won so got to fuck things up afterwards)

It's well known that all slopes look the same.
Those pictures are meaningless.

The castle of fu manchu did way more damage to the world than hiroshima and nagasaki did.

Nanking is the holocaust for chinese people. It's their justification for all the stupid shit they do.

There's constantly poorly made war movies on TV where the japs are portrayed as uncaring and unthinking murder robots slaughtering chinks as the actors heroically fight against them.

Nice post China

link

>would make squeal with my BWD

>Communism did nothing wrong
Commie trying to sold his damaged goods.

WW2 is overrated.
Chinese population was steadily increasing in WW2 Chinese should care Opium War, Weapon merchant in civil war, KMT-PRC War, genocide by communists.

Nanching was real. Why deny that Japanese soliders were brutal and raped and killed?

I mean that's just lying. Every other country had incidents like it, but if you actually weren't Jap shills and had relatives that lived there you would know how brutal pre WW2 Japan was. Compared to the US, Japan was fucked up and had no morals just crazy emperor fighters.

Shills and weaboos trying to pretend to be nationalist Japs. Also Shinzo Abe is a scumbag who needs to lower taxes. So many NEETs living off tax payers. They are like refugees

>Compared to the US, Japan was fucked up and had no morals just crazy emperor fighters.

I don't like CCP, i am from Hong Kong, my family was kicked out by the commies but the japanese did so much ridiculous shit, how do you even say it without feeling the hypocrisy

I'm not even going to include war crimes against china

Unit 731
Manilla Massacre
Bataan Death March
Pearl Harbor
Murder of Empress Myeong-Seong
Kanto Massacre

USA history classes and textbook literally say "Japanese killed many people" everywhere

>My brainwashed 1930s military would never be so barbaric as to rape the civilians of another country

If you think Nanking didn't happen you are retarded. If you think the Holocaust didn't happen you are retarded.

This is not a hard concept to understand /pol

I really wish people would recognized that after WW2, even today, there are more chinese people loyal to america than there ever will be of japanese. You do realize not all chinese people are affiliated with the CCP and many of them are democratic or different governing regions

(hong kong, taiwan, macau, parts of china that china claims but doesn't really belong to china, chinese-americans that voted trump, chinese americans that may taxes and hate niggers just as much as you do)

meanwhile plenty of jap's look down at western whites, especially Americans for being not-japanese, call americans fat-asses (as one of the lowest obesity rate countries in the world)

>Unit 731
see and >Manilla Massacre
see this movie USA bombed Manilla youtube.com/watch?v=NtR4UTFQOGM

>Bataan Death March
They were starved to death because USA broke Japanese ship that contain food.

>Pearl Harbor
look this>Murder of Empress Myeong-Seong
Emperor shaked hands with Japan.

>Kanto Massacre
Kanto is Japan right?

You are silly, Zhang.

>chinese people loyal to america than there ever will be of japanese
Unprovable, irrelevant. Plus it's not a counting competition and you probably think you're clever by referencing China's large population.

>not all chinese people are affiliated with the CCP
Nope, but the Party do control that country and are currently using up the wealth of China's land and people to cause mischief in the South China Sea. Chuck the Communists out and then we can talk.

>jap's look down at western whites
lol

>call americans fat-asses
Everyone does that.

But Japan is our ally.

And China is a cheatin', lyin' fascist police state that right now censors the shit out of the Internet, forces people to change their religious practices at gunpoint, brainwashes their children to hate us, constantly bullies and threatens its smaller neighbours, is trying to seize international waters as its own territory, denies the many terrible crimes the regime is responsible for (and denies justice to their victims and their families) and is ultimately controlled by a criminal gang that has grown over-ambitious and needs to be put down.

Chinese American live in west coast like California.
Clinton supporter shit.

Japan > China.

Lets be honest guys.

Kanto is from fucken pokemon