Mysterious illness tied to marijuana use on the rise in states with legal weed

HAHAHAHHAHAH
>weed is completely healthy they said
>weed is natural they said
lol. Time for you faggots to pay the big money for everyone's healthcare

cbsnews.com/news/mysterious-illness-tied-to-marijuana-use-on-the-rise-in-states-with-legal-weed/
archive.fo/eQGVd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6TW6v39_kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, weed is for niggers

>cbs

Hahah sure

Go to bed, Gerald.

Doctors: DON't USE MARIJUANA GUYS PLEASE STOP YOU'lLL GET CHS, SOME SHIT THAT NO ONE HAS HEARD OF OR GOTTEN UNTIL OUR PROFITS WERE THREATENED. DELET THIS DRUG

The condition is rare and associated with extremely heavy and prolonged use.

Fake news.

Hyperemesis is neither new or mysterious. It is what happens when you mess up your endocannabinoid system by overconsumption of exogenous cannabinoids.

Modern journalism is retarded.

hmm wonder who could be behind this

tl;dr lightweights greening out

Obviously. It does happen, but is ridiculously rare and easily curable by simply cutting back on the weed. You can't cure psoriasis by reducing your alcohol intake.

well I would imagine that people smoking things grown with nitrates or sprayed for insects will be getting sick, you have to do your homework and get good stuff without chemicals or just grow it yourself

Sounds to me like they're swallowing too much smoke.
This is what happens when you put weed into public hands. Any retarded fucking pleb can pick some up, fuck their own selves up by being fucking morons, and blame it on the bud.

fucking kek, is this on the ISS?

>Mysterious illness

K

That's not how this works, retard. It is a symptom of sever down regulation of cannabinoid receptors and endogenous cannabinoids.

Big pharma is clearly losing the shekels.

>The answer was cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome, or CHS. It’s caused by heavy, long-term use of various forms of marijuana
>“They’ll often present to the emergency department three, four, five different times before we can sort this out,” said Dr. Kennon Heard, an emergency room physician in Aurora, Colorado.
>Outside of Colorado, when patients do end up in an emergency room, the diagnosis is often missed
>CHS can lead to dehydration and kidney failure

COMPLETELY HEALTHY™

The point is that stoners have been on our asses for 24/7 on how weed is a completely healthy alternative to other drugs.

also, everything is chemicals. Your thoughts are plagued by the naturalistic fallacy.

Oh look, when you put too much of something into your body, there's consequences.
>water
>food
>oxygen
>otc meds

Not only does that guy need to grow a brain, but you do as well for making such a retarded post.

it's definitely a shop, but yeah that is the ISS.

fpbp

citation needed.

it only happens to idiots who are dabbing and having edibles 24 7

this

>rich daddies boys/girls finally can smoke without fear of ruining lives do their usual "im so cool watch this" smoke too much, barf, go to doc

So? 500 people die a year from Tylenol. Who cares?

no rational person says weed is completely healthy, it's just less than that of virtually ever drug, particularly alcohol, one of the most harmful and destructive drugs in existence.

>trash news finds out about CHS and blows it up like some epidemic for pageviews
>you fall for it entirely

christ you're a neckbeard.

MY TUMMY HURTS

So is your wife. Should we ban her too?

less harmful*

exactly. even if you dab or eat edibles daily, you have to do it almost non-stop to have the pleasure of experiencing this """mysterious illness""". >Being a pussy makes you 10x as susceptible

Like lung cancer with tobacco use?

>CHS
>Caused by heavy usage over a long period of time

Yea and if I pound beer all day every day for years ill be fucked up too.

I have Crohn's disease, intestinal autoimmune condition. That is a real disease that costs over $30 billion a year in the USA alone. The medications cost around $40,000 a year. A warm bath or shower seems to help this jew? Maybe the nausea is called by low blood pressure. Cannabis lowers blood pressure and increases heart rate, something that can cause abdominal pain and even nausea or vomitting.

is that real? if so, amazing.

Anything in extreme excess is unhealthy. Only a moron would say otherwise.

why are americans such faggy bitches

I come from a liberal family and used to be a huge potential head about 10 years ago and they gave me so much shit for it.. now that it's cool they think weed is no big deal.. thanks now I'm an alcoholic who hates weed.. and voted for trump

You really think smoking in the space station is allowed lol? Are you retarded.

I can't smoke weed anymore. Sends me into instant panic attacks and depersonalization/derealization afterwards depending on the severity.

Article is dumb though, and what they're describing isn't new or even common.

>pothead

The dose make the poison. Inhaling burning plant matter excessively like a fucking idiot of a prolonged period of time will fuck anyone's day.

No, this goes away if you reduce your intake of exogenous cannabinoids, lung cancer doesn't go away if you reduce tobacco consumption, even if you totally cease your consumption of tobacco, you still have cancer.
>analogy insufficient

ive never met someone who has this in person it sounds like it sucks though

>i, a degenerate pothead, already knew this
>therefore it is fake news

I'm ready for this fake news buzzword crap crap to die off

No self ownership of decisions made. Can't even smoke too much and get paranoid without a trip to the fucking doctor these days.
>still no one dead
Drink some water and calm down ya paranoid fucks.

The thing is, this goes away if you reduce/cease intake. Psoriasis stays with you.

What is lacing. What is correlation and causation. WHY ARE CANNABINOIDS IN ALL BREASTMILK IN HIGH QUANTITIES REGARDLESS OF SMOKING STATUS?

>people who do drugs do t take care of themselves while on drugs
What's new?

not real. you need to work on your critical thinking skills.

Too much of anything is bad for you. Maybe they should drink more.

I always get a dry ass throat after smoking.

Yes I do weed so now and then, maybe once in 3 months.

Yep. My brother in law is literally killing himself with alcohol right now. One night he decided to get high instead, and his family freaked the fuck out. Now he's back to destroying his liver and kidneys.

>tfw literally became addited to weed and it ruined my life

everyone said otherwise! what the kek!

So if I smoke weed every day all day there's a 1 in a million chance that I'll start throwing up a lot if I don't stop smoking weed. Wow, weedfags BTFO. Literally worse than meth.

>implying any kind of smoking wasn't already bad

>smoke less weed
>cured

>Sends me into instant panic attacks and depersonalization/derealization afterwards depending on the severity.

fucking same. people call me a fag if i mention it when they offer a smoke, but I'd rather they not have to deal with my retarded panic attack followed with some quasi ego death

all this is just stupid millennial scum smoking way too much for their own good and greening out

panic attacks through weed nearly always mean the user is paranoid about close ones finding out about their use or worse a crime

what did you do user?

This is an incredibly rare disorder only for Easy Bakes. Stop driving. Driving is bad.

Ive smoked everyday for years and have never had any symptoms like these. In fact marijuana relieves pain associated with other illness' symptoms.

Anti-marijuana kids are the raging autistic obese stuttering betas who are on the same level as "he dindu nuffin" niggers and jews

Legal weed = Spice?? That shit will drive you ballistic!

i feel you guys, i used to dab regularly, now if i take anything more than 1 hit i get real uncomfortable

So the feds are poisoning cannabis in prohibition-free states now. Nothing new, remember when they started adding levamisole to cocaine? This is why you should grow your own.

It's perfectly fine if you just take one marijuanum

Yeah you're right, pot heads aren't rational people.

The people that call you a fag are dumb-asses, chill people wouldn't care. Different drugs can have different reactions in different people.

Stop smoking sinsemilla. Problem solved.

that's the dumbest shit i've ever heard i hope you're joking and didn't actually hear that and buy it

Sup Forumstards sure are though

People who don't live inside iron lungs and my spruce moose are irrational

no they mean actual weed in states where it was legalized

that spice shit is dangerous and has killed people

what kind of faggot gets sick off weed???

Dr pepper

>cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome, or CHS
>>>>CHS

Hilarious. We used to tell people they had CHS when they were being a little fucking bitch and throwing up at a party or too high to smoke more weed. It was Can't Hang Syndrome and only the biggest limp wristed faggots suffered from it.

Faggots on this board for bossy zionist paid shill liar hypocrite women

So throwing up when you smoke/eat too much is the issue? Kek. Take tincture, never happens 2 me.

Time to gas all weeddudes.

FIRE UP THEM OVENS
PUSH THE DRUGGIES IN
HAIL TRUMP
MURICA IS BETTER THAN (YOU)

>CHS can lead to dehydration and kidney failure, but usually resolves within days of stopping drug use.

This faggot didn't once think to stop using drugs for a couple days while he was puking his guts out over and over?

Do then even sell marijuanas in singles? Pretty sure you need to buy at least ten marijuana injections at a time. That's how they get you.

Everybody's shit but me

hey motherfucker you may call me out but give me a fucking (you) before you do

You say that as if, people smoke weed seeking health. It's almost like the person knows what's best for him, and not the government. Hmmmmmm user this really made me think

Dude, I was simply commenting on the way the story was presented, I never said it was "fake," reread my comment. Do you disagree that modern journalism is retarded? Every article I read contains inaccurate claims in order to inflate the importance of the topic. This article is attempting to incite fear based on a reversible condition that only effects retards who constantly consume high potency extracts and edibles. A condition most regular cannabis users will never encounter.

Nothing I can think of. Smoked all the time from 15-18, stopped for the 4 years I was in the Navy and then started again after I got out. One day it just hit me in a complete 180 from what it was usually like. I think it's more a function of smoking too much/weed being too strong nowadays than anything else.

It was bad though about a year ago. Completely stopped and still had panic attacks around 10 times a day at the peak. Lost about 30 pounds because I had no desire to eat. Wife had to force me to eat a bowl of white race a day.

>mfw smoking a bowl right now
Deal with it. This shit cured my late stage cancer and gets me laid, bro.

its absolutely bonkers how much weed some folk consume

if you run in those sorts of circles, even tertiarily, you're bound to come across several motherfuckers that don't even smoke weed anymore; they'll instead take several dabs every day without fail

god bless, its mind-blowing, i'll go through an eighth every couple weeks and i feel like an absolute degenerate and there exist jackasses smashing dabs every hour on the hour

im still a degenerate shithead tho

Weed is so harmless and nobody has heard of it. Where is the civet coffee syndrome. Muh vitamin b3. Muh caffeine. Vroom vroom here i go to the factory. I have sensitivities to perfumes and deoderants. I prefer gaping vaginas

“Now all kinds of ambition has come back. I desire so much more in life and, at 37 years old, it’s a little late to do it, but better now than never,”

>quit weed
>regain ambition for life

Many such cases!

You gonna get drunk off your ass and sing some karaoke in a mandatory union there bud?

You are not squirting tincture down your throat ever other minute though. You really have to consume ridiculous amounts to have a chance at acquiring this.

Most of the time these are B12 deficiency or caused by the neurotoxic effects from pesticieds or improperly made butane extracted oil. Not a lot of these kids know that butane is neurotoxic in nature and some people react differently to some agents.

lol

>caused by overconsumption
>implying you don't already pay the bill for people who overconsume alcohol

Water is healthy too but if you drink too much it is harmful
Nice try faggots.

But you only get CHS if you inject 15 marijuanas per minute for 12 years on end. It takes dedication, homie.

Long time heavy to frequent daily smoker here. As it has been said by a wise man, moderation is key in consuming anything.

I injected five marijuanas before I wrote this song youtube.com/watch?v=H6TW6v39_kQ

Can confirm, I got this when I was a super-heavy user. 100% sober now but at the time I was going through over a quarter pound a month.

This doesn't just happen to every single chronic longterm user. You have to have too much X chromosomes

is that it?

totally just new smokers pulling whiteys, getting paranoid and wasting hospitals time. who ever wrote this article should have a massive bong, put on some whitney houston and take the advised bath

I've genuinely had cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome recently, the worst lasted for about 4 weeks and now, 7 weeks after it started I'm still dealing with the aftermath of it. Been hospitalized 3 times over the first 4 weeks and lost 15kg.
I'm happy it happened though, it hasn't been fun but it has forced me to quit which I really needed.
I expect the diagnosis to become a lot more common in the coming years as more and more people are smoking and cannabis tends to much stronger now than it has been in the past.

The sky is falling whatever will we do. You tweak

>why would nasa test drug effects in space?

Do the Swiss even space?