kiwifarms.net/threads/donald-trump-victory-salt.25651/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I MADE MY MISTAKES

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Fucking delicious salt.

GOT NOWHERE TO RUN

hmmmm more please

I love how racist Boinie supporters were.

As you can see, the environment here is salt. The floor is salt, the walls are salt and even the air is salt.

I'm playing overwatch, nerd.

THE NIGHT GOES ON AS I'M FADING AWAYYY

The people that post like this should be embarrassed.

Onision is a fucking idiot.

#

is anyone else suffering from Post Election Night Ecstasy Letdown?

that night was so great so i relive it over and over by watching youtube videos of the coverage... but it's never the same

I watch the night progression youtube videos whenever I feel sad. They make me feel so much better.

I'm still elated and also I'm suffering from Shit-post-itis where I constantly peruse leddit and /pol shit-posting away and throwing salt in the wounds. Fuck these crybaby SJW's. I hope they all die or leave the country they claim to detest. Either way, we all win. #MAGA3X! #HILLARY4PRISON

Guys relax, Clinton can still take a district in Nebraska and win.

>"We need guns! We need Molotov cocktails!"
>Meanwhile I hoarded over 1,000 rounds of 5.56 and 9mm and bought an AR in preparation for the election

The American left sure talks tough but when push comes to shove they seem to have no problem getting down on all fours and spreading cheek.

This is by far the best one. TYT Election Day meltdown is hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z63mb7p7nlA

Look at all the nu-males.

Bahaha

twitter.com/JYSexton/status/796115476178935809

Why do people always associate Latinos with illegal Mexican immigrants? I honestly think that may have flipped some to Trump to be honest.

kiwifarms.net/threads/donald-trump-victory-salt.25651/

Eternal DJT victory salt mine. You can look through it and relive the election night. The thread was started Nov 9 and is still going.

Adding Chipman himself.

Well, he wasn't wrong...

Does anyone have pics from the Trump victory party? Looking for some giant shit eating grins.

it was amazing, i was up for hours that night scrolling through sjw twitter feeds, drinking in the meltdowns

>tfw Trumps victory also woke leftists up to why we support the right to bear arms in the first place.
Win Win

>waiting until the very end to drop the twist ending that it's a dude

quality

Hey does anyone have screencaps from election night here? Specifically when Trump started winning. I wasn't around at those wee hours and for some reason I can't access the archives properly.

No! My sodium intake has exacerbated. I need a lot of water to dilute all this salt I've ingested.

maybe god does exist

>millennial libshits
>good, worthwhile people
Pick one, movieBLOB.

Nah, I'm sure American leftists have thought up some insane mental gymnastics to justify their ownership of weapons while demonizing gun ownership in general

>well it's okay that I own this gun because I would only use it to kill any racist nazi misogynist that tries to lay a finger on me or my wife or her son or her boyfriend!

Yes it did. Most my (male) Mezicun-Mercan coworkers voted Trump.

Most women are suicidally altruistic.

>playing a blizzshit dyke simulator

Wew

>ill honestly kill myself if trump becomes president
>last tweet 35 minutes ago

Guess she's waiting for the actual inauguration.

The best screenshot from election night was created months before any votes were cast.

oops

bahaha that first comment

>not be polite anymore
These people can't be this delusional, right? RIGHT?!

>fuck america, I'm moving to arkansas!
wat

What a piece of shit.