youtube.com/watch?v=mf9jJx0NSjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Goldbergs)))
Kys

Not an argument

Title alone...

shut the fuck up kike

Tonight on MSM.
The Goldbergs, followed by Black-ish, after that, Little Mosque on the Prairie, followed by Little Kim's Convenience

They may be Jewish but it's an entertaining show.

The only Jew I ever fucked had the exact same voice as the youngest brother in then show.

I watch it just to imagine her saying the whiny shit that comes out of his mouth.

How did you wind up here and still have a sense of humor for things like that show?

Don't forget that classic My super sweet quinceanera train

He was funny on curb your enthusiasm but I just don't think it will be as funny without the shrill screaming jew wife.

I'm larry david, and I enjoy wearing women's panties.

It is funny.

There's only one Jew in that picture too. The guy who plays the grandpa is the only other real Jew too.

It is a good show but I don't recollect it ever shoving Judaism down my throat despite the (((background))) of the family.

The dad is a normal American Joe.

The young son is like a 40 year old investment banker from Brooklyn with a girl's voice though.

Followed by Saint George and the 'White Whore'

There was an episode centered around Jew Christmas but even then the main message was that sometimes you need to keep your sense of childhood wonder.

the Day draws near, kike.

witness the face of Lord Hitler and despair.

Not a reply

>The dad is a normal American Joe.

Implying that Jews live like regular Americans.

It is kinda funny how it perpetuates the stereotype of jews coveting blonde-hair, blue-eye women for brides

its a good show

youtube.com/watch?v=mf9jJx0NSjw
Objectively superior sitcom

The mom is hot as fuvk and regularly prances around in 80s exercise gear. Reason enough.

If you the daughter and her blonde best friend were naked, bent over and asking you to service them which one would you start with?

What? If myself, the daughter, or her friend were naked who would I service?

Put it in my watch later

Started to write one thing and then didn't edit.

It's really hot here in Cuckbourne today.

I'd let both of them frick me in the ass, what about you?

I lick the blonde one's asshole whilst fucking the brunette and then switch.

Hate to break it but they don't push Jewish propaganda it's ((bergs)) done right for once

You are the reason why this sites idealoigy never spreads
A complete dumb ass

>mfw Sup Forums fags in my Sup Forums

it's a meme show

basically every episode focuses on some fad that happened in the decade. the themes are very predictable if you grew up in the 80s. I wish it was less politically correct because that's what I remember most about the 80s but alas