Catholic Church: yay or nay?

State your stance here

idk but Catholics and the Pope are either cucks or subhumans.

The mafia executed their pedos.

The church protected them.

Let that sink in

Or both

nay.
Fuck those elitist pedos.

nay, however i dont really care what people believe

>AIDS is bad
>But not as bad as condoms

They're the epitome of evil

I'm conflicted. Raised Catholic. Raising my children Catholic. John Paul II was a great Pope. He was partly responsible for the fall of Communisn.
These days I'm finding the Church harder to defend. I still believe in the Sacraments though.

Yea.

Nay

Joined RCIA, already got disinterested, and I'm a catechumen. Too many contradictions and idolatry.

>Mulsims

source pl0x

>schismatics
>true christian sons
Try again

Nay Fucky Nay May Fuck May May

Religion is good, the actual church is fucked beyond belief.

How I got kicked out of church.

My family and I would go to church across town (because some indian became a pastor for my old one and didn't speak english) while my father was out being safety inspector for refineries. Well one sunday, we were 5 mins late and we snuck into the back row as quiet as possible. Well we had a ned flanders type preacher see us and made us go to the podium with him. There he started condemning us for being late, saying that we were heathens and should go to Hell. This was making my mom almost cry.

So in front of God and everybody I told him to Fuck Off, and we left (with some of the volunteer people walking us out) and we never been to a church again.

This opened our eyes and my mother got deep into reading about the church which redpilled her to the point she tells me happenings sametime or before Sup Forums does.

Yay if Traditionalist

Hitchens was 100% correct.

What the fuck?

That priest sounds like a Heretic.

The church was good at one point, but the current administration is bad.

They really need to oust this guy out and start becoming conservative.

the true redpill if that the roman empire is the modern catholic church

That sounds insane and unlikely, but you seem like a level headed guy so I dunno.

NayNay
nay

>Orthodoxy
Cucktholics spawned the heretical Methodists

get out you ctr shill

Who cares if it is good?

That was a stupidly unfair debate. Hitchens and Fry versus a black priest who could barely speak english and some old hag. Back in my militant atheist days, however, I saw it for what it was, a giant fucking btfo of catholics world wide.

The Second Vatican Council is not only heresy, but also mass stupidity. Instead of trying to expand the doctrine of Christ under a divine Crusade of words, they'd rather help kill millions of people indirectly by banning condoms. The pope is not a spiritual leader anymore, but rather, some guy with a hat with billions in the bank.

Then again, they've done more to kill off Africans than what we at pol could ever dream of.

They oppose condoms so that Christian niggers reproduce more