Refugees would rather stay in Hungary than go to Portugal

Why isn't Portugal good enough for rapefugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2016/0526/While-refugee-crisis-roils-EU-Spain-and-Portugal-eagerly-await-their-Syrians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_the_Fearless
youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No social benefits for them.

> about five Syrian refugees
> about five

Can they not count five exactly? Why the 'about'?

Good. Stay the fuck away.

isn't portugal hard to get to from arab countries?

Portugal actually ranks 10 times higher than Hungary in quality of life polls and they are the 5 safest country in the world

It's not like Portugal is shit.

>Poortugal

I suppose these "refugees" have one of those pamplets with guides on how to get to the best country in terms of social benefits and freebies. And i bet portugal is not on that list.

What is the reconquista?

Jesus, OP. Please don't make me say good things about Portugal.
Would this be considered removing kebab if kebab never arrived on your shores (this specific kebab)

I thought refugees were people in great danger in their own country?

By Mexican standards Portugal is fucking Atlantis

How does it feel to live in a 3rd world shit-hole?
I'm legitimately curious, do Mexican "people" even realize how bad they have it? How is your psychological frame capable of handling insignificance? What's it like waking up everyday with the knowledge that nothing you do will ever matter?

Not enough gibs. If only Austria or Germany welcomed them...

I laugh when Americans try to be rude

How's living in a literal wazone going?
How do you even have internet?
How does it feel knowing that as your countrymen lie dying in puddles of shit the rest of the world goes to restaurants and cinemas, not sparing you a single thought?

That's when you really know that you're a sub-human. When people care about stray dogs more than you.

If your sister's hot I might offer her asylum in my basement

Maybe they saw something like this? We have many anti-muslim cultural shit around the country - see pic

Reconquista

rude

are you having a seizure america

>the moment when poverty is a shield against muslims
so portugal, greece and spain are immune to get allahuackbar'd?

meanwhile here in baja we are giving them government aid and jobs.
I do remember they said they were going to send them back if they didn't immigrate to the US

Are you on your period or something? Your posts are retarded.
Internet is awesome btw - $3/month for 100MB/s, no data cap.

Refugees are a mysterious group of people with magical number bending powers so exact numbers are pointless.

5 could mean anywhere between 1 and 50 million.

Much like the refugee "children" who appeared to be about 40 years old.

Because a few of them are probably three fifths of a person.

Quick question, how good or bad is it to live in Portugal?

>Achmed now speaks American
kek

Don't be a dick to our neighbors faggot

Go die in an airstrike

>the moment when you realize our corrupt politicians are going to let in muhammeds and shit tons of niggers and due to the fence and other shits they might get to stay here
damn, i'm confident the local brayan/kevin will dispose of jamal and his 11 nigglets, but ahmed and muhammed are more dangerous, they are of explosive temperament

So wait, your shithole down south decided to take in refugees, and then told them if they don't come to the US they'll get sent back?

Wtf kinda bullshit is that paco?

Read this.

csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2016/0526/While-refugee-crisis-roils-EU-Spain-and-Portugal-eagerly-await-their-Syrians

We don't have airstrikes here, retard.

Suck his dick why don't ya. Faggot

lol, who gives a fuck,

>protip: Nobody

no portuguese have gotten axed, run over, BTFO, set on fire, raped, harassed, shot by any muslim thus far, it should be safe for an euro to stay there, their current condition keeps them away from their clay

My great-grandfather immigrated from Portugal. Can I come home portubros?

>Maybe they saw something like this? We have many anti-muslim cultural shit around the country - see pic

Viva a reconquista.

It's pretty good.
If you don't have a high paying job, you won't be able to have a ton of commodities, but you'll live comfy, nonetheless.
We're not immune, but the chances are smaller. It just goes to show these beings aren't looking for safety or shelter, they're looking for an easy life.

because that was the reason they come here in the first place, to immigrate to the US by passing through mexico, but now they moved their goalpost and they want to stay here while we are waiting for more haitians to come

>We have to get out of this horrible, war-torn country before we're all killed or worse!
>I'll only go somewhere pretty though

>We don't have airstrikes here, retard.

Go die in a grad missile strike.

Because Portugal doesn't have blonde women.

Brazilians are already there and seats are at full capacity.

You seems to give a lot of fuck.

so...
are you one of those faggot chicanos that believe that they suddenly are white and superior to the rest of the people just because they are now living in the USA?

Whats the reason for so much hate burger?

Go blow a dog.

they are pretty sure that a woman in a burka was actually 3 kids sitting on each other's shoulders

when iberian peninsula is the redpill, they ain't no after safety, they want your gibs (and wimenz)

Is portugal not just a miniature Spain?
Was thinking about going on having my vacation there some day. Especially if it's sandnigger free.

>are you one of those faggot chicanos that believe that they suddenly are white and superior to the rest of the people just because they are now living in the USA?

If they leave Mexico and fully adopt American culture than they pretty much are superior.

But why? Why even have a program like that.

"COME TO MEXICO, WE'LL HELP YOU HOP THE BORDER INTO THE US"

No wonder everybody hates mexico

>Go blow a dog.

I already fucked your dad.

One is a babby and therefore still only counted as 3/5 a fleshlight.

Of course. You should visit, at least.

Didn't Poortugal literally purge the fucking mudslimes out of their country at one point?

Maybe they know better than walking into the wolf's fangs.

Because they know the Germans have deeper pockets.

Portugal will give you a one room flat and keep you from going hungry. The Germans will give you a deluxe apartment throw money at you and force their companies to give you a well paying job you aren't qualified for.

>chicanos
>superior
A FUCKING LEAF

also:
>muh white nation again
>lynch non-white
>bu bu bu muh integration n shiiiiieet
>GAS KIKES RACE WAR NOW
...circlejerking intensifies

They know our history with their people, fucking inbreds

>"WTF Help us, we are being killed and our country is being destroyed, take us to another country pls"
>"no, i meant somewhere that we can get free shit"

The entire continent of South America is the LITERALLY WHO of the world

Not only dog-sucker but also necrophile? Oh, Canada.

Because they are shit in human form

>Refugee
>Going to Alberto Barbosa land

I mean they could just stay in Syria, what would be the point?

>Of course. You should visit, at least.

>t. Agência de Turismo

Tourism Bureau shills go home

Your not a real country

no they are the same shitbag they were before they're just illegal now. spanish culture is actually beautiful and very family oriented so if someone gave that up to be a literal consumer they are inferior

Then why is your English more retarded then mine?

>pic related
>crazy religious fanatics and their offspring are given lcd and phones in gratitude for having raped euro women and killed euro men
>krauts get axed and run over
>take your cash
you've gotta be fucking kidding me

>>muh white nation again
>>lynch non-white
>>bu bu bu muh integration n shiiiiieet
>>GAS KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>...circlejerking intensifies

I don't want foreigners in Canada, but Canadian culture is superior to foreign ones and a foreigner who comes here and adopts Canadian style living is obviously stepping upward in quality.

Why bother? If they wanted to live in poor muslim nation they would remain home

spain and portugal have statues of men holding up severed muslim heads all over the place.

You are hereby cordially invited, too.

*than

But seriously? How is post-Maidan Ukraine doing?

Stay strong to this ideal Portugal bro. it will bring your country fortune in the future.

I like to hope it's reconquista resonating through blood-memory.

They're trying to escape from their brothers in blood, not rejoin them in Iberia.

No white women to rape in Portugal, what's the point?

Portugal is very pretty, have you seen some of our cities? I doubt indigenous people could make churches and castles like ours

Not enough white girls to fiki fiki

why don't those being overwhelmed by rapefugees rape the rapefugees instead of letting them shit all over them? It'll teach them a lesson. He'll use a pig skin condom. Defile their women and destroy the boipussi

We're better desu, better food, cheaper shit, better history, good/cheap drugs and plus... no muslims

No free-euro for refugee here.
Need Euro? Work for Euro

This one was on purpose. But I am the person, who learned English through movies and shitposting on anime forums for girls. You were expelled or something?

>tfw #1 country to avoid on their pamphlet

FeelsGoodMan

VIVA SALAZAR

your country is full of an indigenous sub-species which is a metric shit ton of years behind in evolution, they're pratically the "missing link" you fucking koala-fucker

We have a statue in honor of killing Muslims...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_the_Fearless

well what a surprise a social security system where you actually have to be a productive member to get stuff if shit hits the fan.

whiter than most americans you retard, portuguese aren't hispanic looking, i have green eyes and super pale skin for example

wish I knew, i can only guess just to look good for the news

But you're still a faggot lmao
Checkmate

They fear Capitão Falcão.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8

so when will you go full deus vult again, euro man?

I love it when Mexicans stay in Mexico.

Did a portuguese guy steal your bitch? that tends to happen, italians do it too, sorry senpai

>Gerald went to Seville to put himself in the service of the caliph.

LOL

Excellent fucking legend....

Based Bulgaria.

If only you had taken it a little further.