Pathetic Losers

Both people in the friendzone equation are pathetic.

Both the obnoxious cunt who exploits her beta male orbiters for emotional support but continually sabotages herself by dating men who hurt her AND those beta male orbiters who allow a cocktail of hope, desperation and autism to cloud their judgement when they should just cut their losses and stop spending time with the bitch are worthless half-people who should neck themselves.

To cunts who think like pic related: Men owe you love about as much as you owe men sex. You're just lucky that most men these days are numale faggots who expend their affections frivolously.

>beta orbiters

>daddyfuckedme

>solomon

Yes, having to tell someone 'no' is worse than unrequited love.

Women think their orbiters only want sex, when in fact they just want to be loved, like everyone else. These women are fucking terrible.

>>To cunts who think like pic related: Men owe you love about as much as you owe men sex. You're just lucky that most men these days are numale faggots who expend their affections frivolously.

Well said, when the day of the rake comes you shall be spared.

Why would a female have a creepy male friend?

No, put if I pay for a woman's dinner that was 60 dollars, I think I should get something in return that is more than a "Thanks".
Some women don't even do that, they sometimes aren't even interested in the man anyway, but they know they are going to pay for dinner. They only do it for free dinner.
It's sad that some men that they deserve sex, but it's worse that women think they can just use men to pay for their shit and give nothing back.

stfu half person I hope you have cancer you are pathetic.

>creepy male friend
>creepy friend
if you don't like the person it's kinda your fault for letting them believe that you're friends with them?

Why pay for her fucking meal in the first place

you're both adults, if she expects you to pay she's a roastie spastic child.

If you pay because """chivalry""" you're an idiot regardless

>creepy
>friend

Something doesn't add up here

First post leaf post best post

A rare treat

If you're already a slut you might as well just toss out some pity fucks. There's always a chance you'd be stopping the next Eliot Rodger.

This

Why the fuck is she talking shit about her "friends" behind their back?

Most likely she is exactly what the fpbp described: a pathetic whore who is not paid in money but in attention. They know they won't give (pay with) sex/love, but they do enjoy the attention and affection of the "creepy male friend" in question

it makes sense when you understand that, in terms of how women see men, "creepy" really actually just means "inconvenient"

but you're supposed to see that word and have a kneejerk reaction to side with the girl against "creepy", dirty, perverted men

I can agree with that.

stop being so triggered over the narcissistic virtue signalling from some diva on twitter

women like this are literally everywhere on twitter

>Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes

Btw forgot to check digits

I'm not really triggered, but I know this type of behaviour exists outside of the internet. Beta orbiting is larger than you think. I sawr it with me own eyes: chubby, unattractive boys/men putting insane amounts of time and energy into grills who weren't remotely attracted to them

>You think getting friend zoned is bad, imagine someone whom you're not sexually attracted to being sexually attracted to you - ew, so creepy!!!

I'd hardly consider anyone in this thread "triggered"

>creepy
>friend
this is exactly the kind of shit I would expect from art whores

Do people just not believe in love anymore?

> sawr it with me own eyes

I read this in pirate voice.

>daddyfuckedme

I'm sorry I snapped at (You)

Kek, I've always loved the way Bongs pronounce that sentence

kek

Holy shit, leafposting is on point tonight, fpbp

>You think starving is bad? Imagine having so many options at a buffet but you don't want to eat all of them.

>Why the fuck is she talking shit about her "friends" behind their back?

this is indignant frustration over some dumb slut that user is never even going to meet in life.

it's not massive triggered but it is some rustle.

>Creepy
>Friend

>daddyfuckedme

The day of the cock is near

What does sex have to do with it? Every complaint about the term friendzone says that women don't owe men sex for attention. But the definition is a girl refuses to DATE you because it might ruin a friendship. Do these women just fuck on the first date or are jerk-offs demanding sex?

Love isn't like the movies where a guy courts a girl by being nice and romantic and such, buying her flowers or holding doors open. Those are outdated notions from a simpler time.

Now everything is done faster, including relationships. Love still exists but it's become more of a thing that grows out of tolerating the other person. Basically, no love at first sight type stuff, just hang out with someone of the opposite sex for more than six months or so, get into a couple fights and serious arguments. If you tolerate each other then that's modern love.

Who has time for courting? Women just literally swipe left or right if they want to be courted.

Women are not pathetic or wrong to friend zone betas. It's in their DNA. They do it instinctively as they have been doing for the entire existence of the human race. The people who fall into that shit deserve it and should be ridiculed. A woman will fuck you if she finds you attractive (they have no self control). No amount of helping them will get you in their pussy.

I know its true but its like people want the world to be bland and shitty.

some of you leafs are okay
dont go to toronto tonight

>people aren't responsible for their actions because muh DNA

I suppose you think niggers aren't wrong to rape and steal?

This guy gets it, met my last gf through a friend, texted, hung out, had sex after 3 or 4 easy cheap dates, had some fights, tolerated each other, ended after she lost her mind two months in and dropped out of college, easiest breakup I've had, Im glad things ended, but it was just convenience and fun for both of us until a bitter, weird end.

It was really hollow and I hope it goes better next time, if that's all relationships can be I may start losing hope

You think getting friendzoned is bad, imagine your whole family being butchered in front of you and babies being burned on funeral pyres.

>implying anyone who voluntarily goes to Toronto ever, for any reason, doesn't deserve a Happening

Women and Niggers have no self control. Like animals, it's your fault if you enable them. Although in the case of niggers it's really the fault of our ancestors who brought all the monkeys here for short term profit.

You don't owe them sex, but at least don't manipulate them by making it seem possible to get favors

Satan, is it truth you speak or lies??

I like you! I'll rake you last.

>tfw I've never been friend zoned in the way feminists look at it

Every time I've gotten friend zoned it was by a girl I wanted to date because I liked her. Not because I only wanted to fuck her

>A woman will fuck you if she finds you attractive (they have no self control).

you were right about everything but this line.

this was line just your autism taking over again.

I knew the goddamn Boomers were at fault for this shit.

>this was line just your

words are hard

bcuz ima dum kunt

it's much easier to demonize a guy by making him out to be some sort of "creepy" sex-obsessed pervert

that way women don't have to feel even a shred of guilt about any and all betas they friendzone - because if they complain, they were obviously horrible people as per the above, and if they don't complain, then there's obviously no problem with her behaviour in the first place!

>not attracted to someone
>you think they act "creepy"
>still call them your friend
Also I don't think they know the difference between someone who wants sex and thinks they are owed sex.

I had a female friend who I wasn't attracted to who wanted to get intimate with me. I made it pretty clear we're just mates and while she still clearly wanted something to happen, she obviously didn't act like I "owed" her.

I'll never understand why women are so hostile to guys they aren't attracted to

You're doing it wrong.

>creepy male friend
You dont get to have friends that you call creepy

>A leaf posts wisdom
You are completely correct.

Honestly a lot of time the guy in the friend zone doesn't do anything not because he's a creep but because society (through Jewish media) has trained him to believe that if he's not an alpha male speciment he has no shot with even an average woman; originally his enemy was Chad, the Aryan football quarterback and preppy frat boy who hangs with his bros and gets all the pussy he wants. Nowadays though that has changed. Chad has been sidelined in favor of DeShawn, the black guy who may or may not play a sport but definitely runs drugs and is an "aspiring rapper" as he slurs lines over shitty trap beats.

In turn, even the Plain Janes believe they are entitled to all the alpha male DeShawn cock they would want; 90% of the women going after 10% of the men and all. She might not get DeShawn but she sure as shit will be taking Chad, Armando, Dontravius and Amir. Most likely on consecutive nights but perhaps some combination of Chad, Armando and Dontravius all at once.

So you have a situation where the guy is made to feel like he's not allowed to do anything because a girl is "out of his league". He's made to feel like the best is beyond him. The girl, though, is the opposite and feels she is entitled to the best. She will settle for something below a 10 but not by much, a 7 would be pushing it for her. So the guy becomes a "creep" because he can't ask her and the girl complains online "gee, he should just ask" not because she's interested (she's not) but because of the validation she'd receive from him asking and then getting rejected. It shows that she holds all the power in this relationship which means all men are fair game.

Both are pathetic but one is a benign despair that eventually coalesces into an autismal explosion of robot rage. The other craves validation and being put on a pedestal. Both are victims of the Jewish media.

>Imagine your creepy female friend manipulating you with a sexual pretence
ftfy

This desu. I have a bad habit of orbiting and getting my dick wet doesn't even factor into it. All I want is to feel the warmth and affection of someone. I know it's such a pathetic thing to do but my brain just doesn't listen when I try telling myself it's unhealthy.

We had this conversation a looong time ago Sup Forums
pic related

The whole point behind paying is it's supposed to be selfless and show generousity

If you expect something in return or don't think it will be fully appreciated then don't do it. If you just want a transaction then cut the bull and find a hooker.

Nigger what are you doing, it's [the current year], women pay for their own fucking food on dates.

This.

If a chick friendzones you: drop that bitch and HARD NEXT. Unless you acquire a fuckton of money, social status, drive a new fancy luxury car, or get ripped: you're tainted by her & her social group for good (females gossip about orbiters & friendzoned dudes like wild fire... it gets pretty fucking vulgar too)

I once overheard my ex & her friends gossiping about how they use orbiters as compliment machines, emotional bandages, and love the thrill of getting their hopes up only to crush them. Women are fucking ruthless gentlemen... get this disney fantasy of the "feminine loving sweet princess" out of your thick skulls.

Even if you reform from a cuck beta: you will be seen as the "soft" guy with a ton of resources and you will be exploited with massive shit tests. It is possible to escape and move to fuck status but you will deal with such massive testing that the effort for her pussy won't be worth it. It will be easier to just talk to a chick you just met and build rapport the right way from the beginning. Watch patrice o'neal on women and specifically the time ho segment.

>beta enough to be in the "friend zone"
>ex-friend of mine legitimately wants to rape me
>i fit into both categories without having a vagina

I thought my super white male vitality was supposed to protect me from this sort of shit

>Both are victims of the Jewish media.

Women voluntarily accept the arguments of Jew media because it confirms what they already believe: that they're special, they're the best, they're entitled to everything and anything just for existing. They never needed the Jew to come along and tell them any of that shit.

The role of the Jew was to break down the social structures and behavioral norms that men had erected to restrain the licentiousness of the Eternal Cunt.

Agreed that media forms the personality a lot of times.

I can't really blame the modern negro for his wretched state. It's the Jews weaponizing them against us. They were doing okay enough until a while into the civil rights thing.

When did the friendzone and nice guy memes begin? I don't recall hearing it before 2008 or so.

I've been through five relationships like that, I'm telling you man that's how most of them are.

At least with American women. I don't know about the foreign ones. I hear some Asian girls are really innocent and shy and will cook and clean and give you gifts and shit just for being their friend.

Adding on:

Gentleman: ANY TYPE OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION SENT TO A CHICK IS AUTOMATICALLY ON "BROADCAST TO FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND BOYFRIEND/CHAD" MODE.

You won't believe how many thirsty faggots were hitting up my ex and I got to read all the shit they sent her. It's truly sad and a wake up call.

EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE IS ON BROADCAST MODE.

None of the many smart and beautiful women I have dated have ever been like this.

You should really stop dating trailer park girls and those still in Junior High.

I want the same thing. I just don't orbit. I don't even engage women anymore. I don't like what they have become. So I'm conflicted, I want to love and be loved, but I also don't want to have anything to be do with women.

>I hear some Asian girls are really innocent and shy and will cook and clean and give you gifts and shit just for being their friend.

Once they realize that America doesn't retain the vestiges of Asian culture that prohibit cuntlike behavior, they turn into cunts pretty quick.