Estimate of U.S. Transgender Population Doubles to 1.4 Million Adults

Estimate of U.S. Transgender Population Doubles to 1.4 Million Adults
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/health/transgender-population.html

>1.4 f***ing Million
>Transgender
what happened?

>Noting that younger adults ages 18 to 24 were more likely than older ones to say they were transgender, researchers said that the new estimates reflected in part a growing awareness of transgender identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NrXWNqe4jaY
youtu.be/bwSd6pd5UAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is high unemployment for young men and all the money is in the hands of middle aged men. Just supply and demand.

Same thing happened in ancient Rome, Greece, and present day Afghan, India, Saudi, etc.

I would care more if actual desirable women were going FtM.
Fortunately, almost all the women doing that are horrendous looking dykes already.

Turns out if you can just call yourself some made-up bullshit term with zero scientific backing, then it's easy for people to label themselves the latest buzzword.

Remember when all the leftists had to adopt crack babies to prove how much they cared about the nigger problem? Then they had to have gay or lesbian kids to prove how tolerant and openminded they were? Now it's all the rage to have trans kids, so the kids are getting brainwashed into mental illness for the sake of mom and dad's social status.

>1.4 MILLION
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

ITS AN EPIDEMIC

THOSE FUCKING INSIDIOUS FUCKING KIKES FEMINIZING OUR MILITARY AGED MALES

GODDAMN IT WE HAVE TO ROUND THEM ALL UP AND KILL EVERY LAST ONE

This phenomenon has happened here first. Don't turn into my country.

Turns out when you brain wash kids into believing they are transgender or gay, they become that when they are adults

Population of my city

I refuse to live in a country full of these freaks, something needs to be done about this tranny epidemic.

If the media constantly talks about the winter flu being prevalent people are going to imagine they have flu like symptoms even when they dont have it. This is the same. People, especially men, start to believe they're transgender when its just a sexual fetish.

What's up, goy?
Don't you like progress?
Stop being anti Semitic, or my shabbos goyim will attack you.

Survival of the fittest. Transfags won't be having kids and I think we're better for it. I hope more beta-cuck numales do it. Just don't let anyone who you care about buy into this shit.

>it's not a choice, i was born this way!
>*tranny population doubles*

More and more I'm seeing why religion was a thing. They warned us, and we didn't listen.

Cant wait for suicide rates to 'surprisingly' rise in a few years.

Less competition you moron (oh right it's only white kids doing it), plus the gene pool is getting cleansed of liberal minded faggots

Trans people are such a small amount of the population that even if all of them killed themselves it wouldn't show too much on normal suicide rates.

/thread

Surely 1.4 million people killing themselves would be notable?

I really want to fuck that girl on the left. And suck her girl penis.

>even less competition for good women

>More and more I'm seeing why religion was a thing.
>was

so sad and so true. I know I am a non-believer but soon I'll rejoin a church and raise all my children to be christian. Western societies need Christ, lest we be lost.

It's a fad -- for some insane reason.

Even then, 1.4M is nothing when compared to the nearly 400M in the US. It's not even 1% or even .05%.

Which church?

the one on the left has a vagina

(((MSM)))

It's thanks to them glorifying this mental illness. Proof media can affect a person's decision.

You mean my chances of marrying a redpilled qt 3.14 trap have doubled?

So disgusting

>man become female
>female become man
>both like each other and get married

Cultural marxism at its finest. And on top all of that, they get praised for "breaking the pattern". All thanks to hormones being sold like cosmetics, and cosmetic surgeries and other treaments being okay with sex changes, rather than study such mentality and treat it like a problem, but NOOO, because of (((muh human rights and freedom of expression))).

Yes. It's not just transgender. Men in general are opting to become submissive bitches because being the man means pain and hardship.

>They will identify as lesbian women.

These people are sick for social accolades. The worst is making your kid be transgender to show how progressive you are.

Started back going to church myself. Don't believe, but a good pastor will at least bring up some good history or make some moral points. And it's always a good time to just sit and think about shit once a week. Meet good folks too.

tl;dr - Baptist atheist

>Be fucking white male
>Get picked on in school
>Teacher tells you to stick up for yourself
>Put on a dress
>Get picked on
>It's a hate crime, bully gets expelled
>Get extra attention in class because you're now a suicide risk
>Take a 20 minute break from math class to go take your horomones
>No more pressure to play sports
>insane liberal staff constantly calls you stunning and brave

This is what happens when you let women run your society's institutions.

No, anything x0 is 0.

if I have a daughter, I will definitely being subtly pushing her into becoming a hetero boy. no fucking man is going to put his hands on my little girl!!

choose one left or right?

Not sure but likely Roman Catholic, as most of my family are from Roman Catholic stock. The kid-fucking is morally reprehensible but I've studied the bible for religious and academic reasons and I've come to the conclusion that most protestants are weak-willed and heretical. American evangelicals are the worst of them all. Orthodox is too Russo for me as I don't know the language or cultural context.

Since I don't believe and it's mostly about identity, the ritualistic nature and historic heritage of the catholic church is attractive for my reasons.

>>meet good folks
gonna start doing the same. don't believe any of it, but it's hard to forgo the socializing opportunities.

It's not a fad, it's an end-goal, retard. Just wait till the next population of "boys" grow up wearing dresses and lipstick.

I dont think any of those countries had a transgender epidemic

Who the fuck are these people and what the fuck kind of red carpet event is sponsored by Stella Artois and the Global Lyme Alliance?

The one on the left is hot. The one on the right is extraordinarily ugly.

We notice when 5000 people kill themselves, 500,000 is a problem, and 3 times that is fucking unbelievable within a year

I'm a non-believer as well, but it is apparent to me that the average idiot simply can't function long without a doctrine. As soon as the dump religion, they adopt the nearest available garbage like feminism or multiculturalism and everything that goes along with that. There's a lot of toxic social motivation involved of course and I just don't think the average person can resist submitting to the cult mentalities that are used as a replacement for religion. I would much rather live in a Christian nation than one where an atheist majority runs around pretending to be a different gender and doing everything they can to hand western civilization over to third worlders and niggers who are only capable of turning it into one big Detroit.

What type of fantasy land are you living in?
>>Be fucking white male
>>Get picked on in school
>>Teacher tells you to stick up for yourself
>>Put on a dress
>>Get picked on even harder
>>no one cares
>>the teachers refuse to do anything about it at all
>be seen as a mentally ill freak. No one wants to even be associated with you.
>>Get picked on hard in mandatory sports class, the coach doesn't care.
>Staff treats you like a freak and encourages the other kids to bully you
It's not fun being a tranny. That's what makes me reeeealy skeptical of the claim that kids are doing it as a fad. It really is a miserable existance that someone only chooses if it's the only way they can live.

It's not fucking women, it's elites. Jews, and others. Stop ruling out intelligent design in societal evolution.

i am sorry, but the woman go WGTOW marrying themselves

The Pope is a fucking retard though. The Catholic church has pretty much submitted to and embraced all forms of lefty degeneracy.

>Transition as adult
>Look like Fallout-tier mutants

>Transition as child
>Look passable

>In both cases they probably suicide

Decisions decisions

1.4 million living the life they wanna live?

thats fucked up

this problem literally exist because of atheist like you who choose to believe in nothing and let humanity make its own morality

It's not necessarily more miserable than what they already experience. That's the point. And the left and elites are pushing more and more attacks on men, special programs for women, and some men can't "make it" as men in terms of sports ability, etc.

This was conducted using a volunteer phone survey and was extrapolated from 19 states to apply to all 50 states.

>tfw you jerk off so often you end up marrying yourself
pertty jealous tbqh

>It's not fun being a tranny.
It's not supposed to be fun. It's abnormal. It's supposed to be treated as an abnormality.

transtrenders

Our mental health crisis in this nation is being grossly ignored and now to get attention, people are resorting to this shit. It's disgusting and degenerate and my 16 year old autistic sister has fallen for this and refuses to get real mental health because of the "transphobic" doctors who don't take her completely baseless complaints seriously.

>less white people reproducing

I think you're greatly underestimating the lengths women in positions of power will go to to be inclusive and stop "bullying"

oh that sweet sweet victim card is a cruel mistress

So does that mean 1.4 million faggots will kill themselves when Trump is inaugurated?

>tfw brown trannies are ugly as fuck and easy to spot in my country
>this is what is deceiving the burgers
Beware, friends.

Yeah. Just like all those faggots crying for attention making shit up about eating the body and blood of a 2000 year old carpenter. And they think the guy rose from the dead. I forget what shitty name they call themselves for beliving in such craziness. Oh yeah. Christians. What a buncha loons.

Good thing the US constitution doesn't have anything about respecting religious beliefs that defy basic science.

>living the life they wanna live
>high suicide rate after "transitioning"

6 million was a big deal back in the day

Good, that's pretty hot, more fap material.

Ok I'm sorry I wasn't aware you were retarded.

Kys

that correlates to a third of a percent of the United States

by comparison the population of Muslims is 1.2%, so there are 4 times more Muslims than trannies

>And the left and elites are pushing more and more attacks on men, special programs for women, and some men can't "make it" as men in terms of sports ability, etc.

Yeah leftist indoctrination in schools amounts to shaming hetero white males for everything that's ever been bad in history, ever.

epor eht fo yad

Humanity has always made it's own morality. The problem is that Christianity was a strong foundation and now people are throwing the baby out with the bathwater by discarding a lot of morality that works for society, simply because they see it as Christian morality.

its their life to take if they want to

We can only hope.

hopefully they culturally enrich us in a good way for once

Great job, user. You're doing the right thing.

This echoes my exact sentiments. Most need a doctrine to follow, lest they become wandering sheep looking for outside validation. The internet age and social media has made a small problem a generation existential crisis for approval and validation to the point where people will mutilate themselves and their minds, ruining any chance for a normal life, just to be acknowledged by others for how much of a tolerant leftist they have become after high school.

Agreed, 100%. If I was a believer I would unironically believe he is an anti-pope.

That's a lot of suicide.

Jackie Evancho - Star Spangled Banner & God Bless America For Trump
youtu.be/NrXWNqe4jaY

One of the major problems with transitioning as an child though is that if the children are put on puberty blocking drugs they have a high chance of becoming sterile for the rest of their lives. So even if they decide to detransition as teens they will never be able to have kids of their own ;_;

It seems like most of the stories I see of child transgenders on the news appear to involve white transgender children funnily.

They always look like their skin is fake or something. Must really take a lot of fucking with your face to try and make it look remotely feminine.

Murricans why you so tolerate?
In Russia we hate gays trans and all not-cisgender ppl. We beat them, piss on him, bully everywhere.

>1.4 Million Adults
Bullshit

The puberty blockers are reversable, if they stop taking those they will develop naturally. It's the hormones that sterilize.

Estimate of U.S. "just fuck my shit up" haircuts quadruples to 45 million

>high risk of becoming sterile
>problem
That's not a problem.

Turn away from your scorn for your fellow man before it's too late, most Christians just want people to live a good wholesome life because real love is not lying to yourself, denying your nature and mutilating yourself because looking at the same sex makes you horny, that's delusion.

>going through puberty in your mid twenties
What

Catholic, Orthodox, anything from the top three on the list, and Mormonism. Maybe Baptist if you're desperate

At this point, the ethics of Christianity are immediately needed. If you see degeneracy seeping into your church, brush up on the catechism or whatever the equivalent is in a non-Catholic churches I listed is. The Catechism or equivalent is how everything should be done and not what the (((revolutionary progressives))) think.

See here's the thing. The environment that kids are being raised in is overflowing with both actual horomones in meat and milk, phytoestrogens in soy based products, and xenoestrogens which are chemicals in things like plastic bottles that have an estrogenic effect on the body.

Girls get their periods much younger now. And boys are more effeminate. So wouldn't it make more sense to check trans boys' serum testosterone level and give them HRT to bring it to the correct level of a boy their age?

Of course it would.

So why don't we do that instead of treating a syndrome that is likely caused by constant bombardment with estrogenic compounds throughout early childhood and puberty with more estrogen?

It's sick.

>>Kys

Wanna know how i know you're a trendy-tranny?

Yeah, man. Nothing bad can happen when you completely fuck with your body chemistry during one of the most key times of development. Add to that the psychoactive drugs these people were probably already on and you've got quite the reversible process.

>The kid-fucking is morally reprehensible but
>but

lol

>1.5million russians have a history of heroin abuse
>1.4million burgers are transgender

AAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

I betcha now you would much rather have a swap of vices eh? You can at least rehab drug users. Now thanks to jews, you can't even put mentally ill people through gay/trans therapy

>Kys
Why would I do that? I'm normal.

The one with the real vagina

Angel
youtu.be/bwSd6pd5UAQ

Imagine that... it's not how your born it's how early in age they convince you of something.

Who would've known

No, and people need to stop having that attitude, because you're just going to underestimate them.

There is a LARGE amount of overlap between male and female looks naturally. A LOT of the "feminine" look WOMEN have is purely makeup. They get good at "looking like a woman".

Stop underestimating traps, or setting low bars. The imprtant thing IS NOT THEIR LOOKS, but the fact that they are literally a trap, that keeps you from breeding.

Wait till society considers it illegal discrimination to choose a fertile woman over a trap.

It's thanks dipshits like this mexican retard that we have this problem

It's pretty obvious why, actually.

Except catholics worship crackers and penis hatted perverts and dont believe in the Bible. You faggots will burn in hell for pretending to confess sins to your pervert in a box faggot priests.