If you are a white male and don't lift , you are a filthy degenerate nigger

What if I'm a castizo that lifts

You're right.

Sorry bud but those of us who aren't degenerate manchildren are busy with work and family.

If you lift too much you probably just have an inferiority complex and feel like you need to overcompensate. And in terms of practical strength some farmer is probably still stronger physically.

what if im a nigger that lifts

Fuck off jeff, nobody likes you

jeff pls go and stay go, at least stay on /fit/

>use steroids
>settling down and having a wife and children
Pick one. Roid users are hyper promiscuous degenerates who have serious body image problems.

>being this retarded

Now I have to get up.

Fuck you.

sticks and stones will break my bones but your words will never hurt me! also I'm not white so ha

Why lift when you can

>Put on some extra fat by being lazy
>Wear extra layers to make the fat look like a solid mass
>People think you're a linebacker and have no urge to fuck with you
>Zero effort required

ez btfo

I agree, Jeff

Where did this delusion come from? A farmer is far weaker than jeff in ops pic

Prettyboy bodybuilder queers won't even lift real world weight because they're afraid to get their manicured hands and nails dirty.

>posts a retard normie who roids

>so super busy cant spend 3 hours a week on fitness

uh huh

> spending hours a day doing repetitive motions instead of working or being with family

He's right you know. The guy in the guy in the OP can't carry 2 gallons of gasoline for 5 miles.

I'm brown and I do lift. Wew.

>lift
Fuck that shit! Amphibious Master race pride!

Best part about it; The lap pool is virtually nigger free. Can't say the same about the weight room

>Argentina
>brown

I'm not a white male and I don't lift. Checkmate, faggot.

I'm a 23 year old white Irish man, 6'2" and 130lbs. Never lifted in my life. OP, tell me where to start and I will listen. I am also on welfare and have about $50 a month for food. Srs I agree with your post but help.

>>/fit/
if your Sup Forums experience didn't begin on /fit/ you're a cuck

Bruh this is 4 year old son. He's fucking swole

He's right. I've never seen a nigger anywhere near the pool

jesus christ

is this the hill you pussies want to die on?

take care of your body. stand tall. be proud and honor your ancestors. there is no excuse. you can take care of a family, make income, and take care of yourself at the same time.

you're lazy. you're probably a fat slob or a skinny wuss. and you hate it. you are disgusted by the way you look. b-b-but my wife likes me just the way i am.

no, she doesn't.

Okay, there was this black kid sitting near me in the school gym once and he started talking about something he called "coco". He then held out a small packet that appeared to have white powder coming out of it and I kid you not, he snorted it.

I'm like a limited edition argie, senpai
>inb4 I don't belong

>3 hours you can spend jerking off and watching nip cartoons

I lift all the time and I can assure you pic related body results from diet far more than from training.

How the fuck are you alive if you're 6'2 130? I'm the same height and 180 lbs and thin/lean

I used to be like that. user what Arnold says is true. Getting a good pump is an amazing feeling. I'm not even buff I just enjoy lifting now and I'm healthier for it.

if it did you might be gay

Famine of the potato kind

>mfw brown and I lift
>mfw 5'11 though

Feels bad man, I still get good pussy.

I bet im stronger than him because i turn a wrench all day for my job
I bet i can beat him up because i scrape pig shit out of my barn all day

If you're a white male who doesn't lift or carry a gun, then you're a degenerate cuck.

Incorrect. If you want to look like that pic you are a sodomite and will burn in hell.

Im sitting on a leg press machine right now watching a ridiculous looking manlet in spandex try to flip a tire up and down the gym

As a former competing strongman I have no idea what he or the others are trying to do except maybe tear their bicep tendons

The fitness meme become pathetic 5 years ago, I'm glad I don't take it seriously anymore

Fag.

If you have pictures of half-naked men lifting weights on your hard drive you're a filthy degenerate faggot.

Literally kill yourself.

I lift but I don't carry my firearm on me in public because Iam secure with my penis size

You can take care of your body through eating well and exercising. People who spend that much time in the gym that don't benefit from it monetarily are trying to overcompensate for their shortcomings elsewhere.

Then you wouldn't be a white male anymore. You see the problem with your statement?

dis nigga on gear for real. no way he natty. no fackin way!

a leaf ofc. I'm an inch taller than you and a solid 205. what the fuck do you eat everyday a piece of toast?

go lurk /fit/ you lowtest beta.

Never needed to lift all my life and i never had problems with girls. I run, I fight, I play vidya, I eat what I want. Step up your social skills you fucking basement dwelling faggot

redundant

all you had to do was say you're sitting on a leg press machine

and right away nobody will think you're taking it seriously

I was once very unhappy with my horribly visible birth defect, you see I was born with a neck, as a child I was extremely self conscious, I always felt as if people could see this atrocious deformation growing from between my shoulders. Then when I became man I discovered cheesecake and powerlifting. Now I can walk around confidently because my disgusting neck is gone for good.

>telling someone anonymously that hes secure with his penis size

t. manlet

He's talking about functional fitness, not raw measured strength. But it'd be much easier if said farmers were also pumping themselves with hormones like pic related.

this thread

at least hes giving it a shot m8.

why not go over and give him some advice? that's what worked for me when i started lifting as a teenager.

you need to lift weights

are you trying to say exercising is running laps around your cul-de-sac? walking to a bus? you need size. you need muscle. it's not about compensating, it's about having the requisite disgust one should have for being a wimp.

you know, someone who could be easily killed by another man.

Yeah cus lifting weights with leg presses wont help grow muscle or anything - the entire point of using these machines...

you can be ripped and still take a bullet to the head

Daily reminder jeff is aryan as fuck, swedish and german genetics at its finest

Exactly. Lifters are narcissistic assholes and in many cases their actual athletic abilities are zero.

>if you are a white mal, you are a nigger

Holy shit when will this become the new SJW slogan?

>be black male in 1800s
>white man hates us, calls us niggers
>be white male in 2100s
>black man hates us, calls us niggers

If this happens, I can fucking die happy.

Jeff have swedish genetics too?

Heard it all before...I had the same mindset in my early 20's. Trust me, no one sincerely gives a fuck how much you bench except people with serious inferiority complexes. Beyond a certain point, you're wasting your precious time when you could be focusing on your career or out meeting people.

Get a better personality and quit being such a vain fuck.

it surely will

but we have a fella saying he is a former competitive strength athlete who is now scoffing at people while sitting on the leg press machine

and word to god i've never seen a leg press machine that can provide enough resistance to make a competitive strength athlete feel like he's "lifting weights"

the whole thing stinks.

I've deadlifted 725 here user, I have literally nothing left to prove in this gym.

He looks early 30s and is on more steroids than me. He doesn't want my advice

Ahh point taken.

Yeah i can see what you mean.

I've been lifting for about two years now, but am undeniably still noobish.

Can't they make bigger leg presses that carry more weight and in turn more resistance?

if you were a competitive strength athlete in your early 20's, you know for a fact that people do give a fuck about how much you bench.

if you're telling the truth, which i highly doubt, then you got an injury that ended your whole pursuit and now you're trying to justify how worthless you feel now that you've lost your strength, size, and the attention

There is no 'functional fitness' working out all your muscles at the gym makes everything easier. He could probably carry 2 cans of gas a lot farther than a farmer could

Let's have this chat again if you blow out 3 discs and need a shoulder replacement, user.

Or you could just try putting your 20 rep max on the leg press and trying to get 50 reps with it. Take as many mini breaks as you like.

Sied is a manlet on roids never forget

Ahh point taken.
Yeah i can see what you mean.
I've been lifting for about two years now, but am undeniably still noobish.
Can't they make bigger leg presses that carry more weight and in turn more resistance?

Accidently replied to myself

This.

Bodybuilders are utter degeneracy junk DNA. All my friends are bodybuilders and I tried it myself long enough, know what I'm talking about.

They waste so many ressources, emmit more CO2, they're doing egoistic shit all day and never contribute to anything and usually have unimportant jobs. Bodybuilders never invented anything either.

WTF, kill yourself, OP, you stupid faggot American.

ok, so you hurt yourself

did you have a coach? those are drastic injuries for a competitive strength athlete in his early 20's

in fact, i've never heard of anything that drastic in the sport

unless "competitive" just means local and state comps. like toughman is to boxing. and please tell me how far removed the leg press is from the deadlift as it affects those discs

>3 hours a week
Is that really all the time you need to dedicate to bulk up?

Girls don't care what you can do. They care what you look like. God you pol tards are retarded.

Oh wait are we preparing for some fake race war? Its going on right now. Its called breeding. Fucking idiots

I'm getting more into lifting and even proper nutrition and it feels like I have purpose in life. I'll be honest though it takes effort and as a STEM student it takes good time management but it is doable. Also make sure you do cardio ffs.

the ones you can load up with plates

a hack squat machine is still better. any leg press machine, even the ones you can load with plates, is complete cheese

this is why all the German girls sleep with turks who work out. ANd not chicken wing tight pants germans

30-45min per day, 3-4x per week is all you need

a man should do everything to stay in shape , be it trough lifting , running or other forms of sport , having a family and a job are no excuse

I like drinking too much, booze kills gainz

So avoid leg presses and go straight for squats?

Yes

Ethanol jew.

yes. squat, bench, deadlift

use any remaining energy on a fourth day each week to do accessory work to aid these lifts, or just do arms for the beach

>most faggots get fit for women
>pussy as a way of life
>most women are huge degenerates

Meat faggots are worse then the land obese, they're unpleasantly retarded

I just swim. It's fun, gets you in shape, doesn't require you to repetitively lift weights for five hours like a goddamn retard. I honestly don't understand people who "lift" in gyms, have you never heard of WATER, it's a pretty great invention. oh wait, it's not an invention, it's been around forever

Lol of course it was provincial level contests, do you expect to find WSM contestants shitposting on pol?

Would you be mad if I called myself a former competing bodybuilder too?

I'm nowhere near my early 20s either, that's the other user.

The nautilus horizontal leg press is just fine on my discs.

Good digits

Not really. That hasn't been my experience.

The guys doing like 1000 bicep curls? Sure, maybe.

But most guys I know from the gym are either married, in a long term relationship, or are pretty based and don't have time for sluts.

Sup Forums always lashes out against lifting, it leads me to believe that none of you actually have any motivation to do anything and that you're all fat

>Emmit more CO2
Holy shit Germans really are cucked. I bet you like getting fucked by Merkel you faggot.

>Lifting for a year
>No gains
Fuck that im a 5'6" manlet anyway muscled manlets look stupid af also

Do curls actually do anything? Im weak af but they seem like theyre helping.

/fit-pol/, why are most peoples abs so misaligned?

being a wsm contestant is like being an american idol contestant

there are enough federations and the sport is so fragmented, that yeah i wouldn't doubt it. i'll pull a state record next meet. if i could bench press i might set a state record for total. that doesn't make me strong in any outside context.

and i confused you with the other guy. i'm just a confused faggot because we have a thread here where people are saying it's bad to lift and it's got me in a tizzy.

People who talk non stop about lifting are just as bad as the weebs and PC master-race cunts.

You all take your hobby way too God damn seriously, and need to fuck off back to your containment boards

I'm sure its not far from the truth. Id estimate about 15-20% of Sup Forumsacks actually care about looking after themselves. The rest are most likely lazy, angry slobs - but they're good for a laugh at least. I come here for the bantz anyways. If they choose to be fat fucks, they know the consequences.