America, can it be saved?

Can America be saved given
>nonwhitebabies have outnumbered white babies for the past two years
>boomers are going to die, white population will fall even further
>Trump talking about letting """"dreamers stay""""
> LEGAL immigration, which is the real problem, isn't even talked about

What do we do? Is an ethnostate the only solution? (Partition off a part of the country to be white only) should we consolidate ourselves in solidly white countries that are beggining to fall? (Austrailia, Europe, Argentina/Chile if you're into that)

What do Sup Forums?

It's over. Just give a second to savour this moment, ah yes. Delicous tears of the pathetic yank. How sorry I feel, NOT!!! LMAO. Should have stayed loyal, eh? Go prep the bull, good lad.

Enjoy yiur caliphate Muhammed, you'll be in the sane boat as us in a few years time

>Should have stayed loyal, eh?
no, we really shouldn't have. I like muh guns

You'll fix all your problems with minorities and with immigrants if you take the welfare state out back and put a bullet in its head.

Fuck off, no room for this jewery anymore. White countries are all falling apart, and a strong white America is essential to the survival of the white race.

White Europeans have come to far, invested and achieved much to give up America and to be honest it is the last great white hope outside of maybe Australia. If we build wall and deport a couple millions illegals, and import some white Europeans we can breed the Mexican out of these people in one or two generations.

Uh, yes, uh, yummmmmmyyy
These tears can extend lizzies life by thousands of years. Haha, you lost we won game over. Go join your brethren in south america

We both know there is no chance of that happening with (((them))) in charge

Your queen is a slag. Prove me wrong, oh wait you can't

Nothing can be 'saved'. Humanity as we know it goes extinct on all available timelines. No amount of tax revenues will change that.

What if we consolidated our people in solidly majority white countries and then reconquisita(ed) the failed state of a minority ruled Anerica

The crying of a man who has realised the inevitable is like music to my ears

Then lets plant a tree, whose shade we may never know, but our children will

Keep laughing nigger, you'll be in my position soon enough

>89% white
Don't think so, my cucked friend.

I thought it was more like 83%? Can you give me a stat?

Here
Whiter than you

>America, can it be saved?

Yes with mass immigrants and more interracial stuff

>here
What?

Fuck off kike

Deal with it.

You are a very vile and depraved people, I know not what punishments await your kind that decieve God's sheep into a life of decadence and depravity where material wealth has filled the gap of everything sacred that has been stripped by people like you, but I can tell you it will be eternal. Be afraid O Synagogue of Satan, your reign has come to an end. Prepate to suffer

pppfffft

You have no power to make it happens. hehehe

>LEGAL immigration, which is the real problem, isn't even talked about
How is more whites immigrating to America the real problem?

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock

Time is running out Schlomo, cherish these moments

The problem is that our Legal immigration system has favored nonwhite immigration since 1965. Just look at any film of people becoming US citizens, tell me how many whites you see.

We need to go back to our old quota system

yaya I am waiting and waiting.... nothing happens

Bro I'm doing my best, two kids and I'm about to plant my next seed. I'm not stopping until I have at least four more boys.

Nope. It's too late. America will all be mutts soon and inevitably turn into a 3rd world country. Show any concern of the white genocide and you will be dismissed as racist.

My heart tells me this is satire but my brain tells me it could be real